Mag Empleyado O Mag Negosyo?

Dude kahit sinong negosyante kahit yung mga bigtime pumupunta parin yan sa mga negosyo nila.Pero hindi ibig sabihin na pumunta ka sa business mo ikaw lahat gumagawa

thats my point.. whats the difference between a chairman of a company which was voted by the board of directors and an employee? still if you are senior manager of the company.. you have the responsibility of making sure that your decisions are for the benefit of the stockholders..

so what do you mean by negosyante? business owner or self-employed? perhaps some of you see having a business is just bumming around and waiting for money to fall from the trees.. its not.. you still have to spend time.. if you are negosyante? do you just expect to bum around and wait for money? so if you spend time on your business, does that make any difference from just being an employee?

big question is, even some people with parents who have own business still go for the employee path.. why?  they are after the fun of meeting new friends, gimiks, challenging job, creative jobs.. etc.. 

you see.. not everything in this world revolves around money and sitting on a couch.. money does not make one happy but its above love for what you're doing..its about the passion..

try to visualize yourself having all the money in the world, so you don't have to work, socialize etc. all you need to do is stay at home while the rest of your friends are in the office, mingling. ... now what?? hahaha.. easier said than done..

i beg to differ...the reason why most people work, go into business and earn the big bucks is so they have more time for the hman aspect in life. you know, spend more time with your family, mingle with your friends, go places and meet new people.

parents with a business tell their kids to work for someone first so they learn the value of their own money, so that when they do take over the business or start their own, they will know exactly what they are doing.

point in case: chinese families train their children that way.

but if you cant see the beauty and the intricacy of that situation, then you arent built for life outside of being an employee.

i beg to differ...the reason why most people work, go into business and earn the big bucks is so they have more time for the hman aspect in life. you know, spend more time with your family, mingle with your friends,  go places and meet new people.

parents with a business tell their kids to work for someone first so they learn the value of their own money, so that when they do take over the business or start their own, they will know exactly what they are doing.

point in case: chinese families train their children that way.

but if you cant see the beauty and the intricacy of that situation, then you arent built for life outside of being an employee.

i beg to differ.. spend more time with your family when you have business? what do you think about having a business? just bumming around? for your information having a business means working double time.. its easier said than done.. if you understand what i mean.. its not just plunking your money and waiting for it to grow..

what do you understand about having a business? being self employed, being an investor, or owning a business? these 3 are very much different..

i beg to differ.. spend more time with your family when you have business? what do you think about having a business? just bumming around? for your information having a business means working double time.. its easier said than done.. if you understand what i mean..  its not just plunking your money and waiting for it to grow..

what do you understand about having a business? being self employed, being an investor, or owning a business? these 3 are very much different..

You probably are not a real business person with the way you think and even the way you present your point of view.

Being in business increases your risks as opposed to just having a regular job. But on the other hand, your rewards are far greater than any job can offer in terms of finances and personal satisfaction.

When you're in business, that means you own your time which ultimately boils down to your being able to spend time with anything you want like your family,a hobby or even charity. That of course presupposes that you are earning enough from whatever business you are in (bec pursuing a hobby or doing charity work requires some money).

I disagree with your statement of working double time which means working very hard. I think you should work smartly rather doing things the hard way.

What kind of business are you in by the way? You mean you dont have time for anything else but your business? You're probably running a sari-sari store or a karinderya that's why you're not enjoying yourself. How come you have time to post here?

I saw you in another thread saying that you earn a lot from your salary. Does it mean that you're really a slave more than a businessman?

To the thread owner and others who reads through this thread. I'd like to encourage you to go into business anytime you feel you're ready financially and psychologically. There's no other way to be financially free but going into business. Of course you should choose a business that's close to your heart. That way, you wont need to enslave yourself to your business like the way the above poster have pictured it to be.

Edited by tonysoprano
You probably are not a real business person with the way you think and even the way you present your point of view.

Being in business increases your risks as opposed to just having a regular job. But on the other hand, your rewards are far greater than any job can offer in terms of finances and personal satisfaction.

When you're in business, that means you own your time which ultimately boils down to your being able to spend time with anything you want like your family,a hobby or even charity. That of course presupposes that you are earning enough from whatever business you are in (bec pursuing a hobby or doing charity work requires some money).

I disagree with your statement of working double time which means working very hard. I think you should work smartly rather doing things the hard way.

What kind of business are you in by the way? You mean you dont have time for anything else but your business? You're probably running a sari-sari store or a karinderya that's why you're not enjoying yourself. How come you have time to post here?

I saw you in another thread saying that you earn a lot from your salary. Does it mean that you're really a slave more than a businessman?

To the thread owner and others who reads through this thread. I'd like to encourage you to go into business anytime you feel you're ready financially and psychologically. There's no other way to be financially free but going into business. Of course you should choose a business that's close to your heart. That way, you wont need to enslave yourself to your business like the way the above poster have pictured it to be.

why is that because you are offering your pyramiding scam? don't you know that that is illegal? what business are you referring to?

for your information, i earned my present net worth of 2.5 million from not moving a finger.. but not like you who earns your business from swindling others.. that is entirely different..

being a swindler is different from being an investor in my opinion..

why is that because you are offering your pyramiding scam? don't you know that that is illegal?  what business are you referring to?

for your information, i earned my present net worth of 2.5 million from not moving a finger.. but not like you who earns your business from swindling others.. that is entirely different..

Ha ha. See how this intellectually challenged kid structures his thoughts? Hey little boy, i think you should stick with your sari-sari store. That way you'll have more time sulking and blaming yourself why you cant enjoy your life like the others..

why is that because you are offering your pyramiding scam? don't you know that that is illegal?  what business are you referring to?

OOOOHHHH 2.5m without lifting a finger nanalo ka siguro sa lotto

i would suggest try out this new home based call center biz i'm marketing, its very minimal but the earning potential is big!!!

its actually home based outbound call center franchise, you get paid per sale in dollars, you will be provided with the necessary tools, training to make calls, leads are also provided. you can have somebody make calls for you or you can do it part time. no quota. we have many accounts lining in. and you will be using the VoIp system so there will be no long distance charges. You can easily earn $304/month (part time) or more. if you want we can meet so i can give you an orientation and present you our marketing plan.

just pm me :)

im an interior designer graduating this march.. we have a family biz but i dont want to work there. i want to be a freelance designer or push my tiangge biz.. what do u guys suggest?

Follow your heart! give it everything you've got and never quit. Just remember not to take your advice from a gay er guy named thug .. He he (kidding).. seriously, dont lose sight of your dream and you'll soon taste the glory of success..

im an interior designer graduating this march.. we have a family biz but i dont want to work there. i want to be a freelance designer or push my tiangge biz, but ang question ko is may money ba dun?

i dont want to be stuck kasi sa office 9-5 doing paperworks lang..

If I were you try out any opportunity that comes in your way. Exceept of course pagaralan mo muna kung ano papsukin mo basta legal,at hindi masisira rep*tation mo. Then either it will fail or succeed whatever the result learn from it. Then attack uli.

im an interior designer graduating this march.. we have a family biz but i dont want to work there. i want to be a freelance designer or push my tiangge biz, but ang question ko is may money ba dun?

i dont want to be stuck kasi sa office 9-5 doing paperworks lang..

Regarding you know yourself enough, I suggest you first scout. Make sure there's a market for your product or service and you know where the best spot is. Try mingling with other people in your league and check if their business do prosper. Immitate their style and try. At this stage you must not gamble all you got, just test the water. You will need time and determination here. You musn't just do this part because you know you can easily let it go. The point is you get most of what you want to learn from this and more other things (experience, connections, communication, business ethics, ...) eventually.

After this: CONSIDER YOUR MARKET AS ONE OF YOUR RESOURCES. This will give you a better view of the situation. There are different ways to do this, I hope you get my point.

From this onward I think you can (play) business already. Still more stages to go pa.

Stick with anything that is close to you and close to whatever you are offering. And get to know your potentials and new skills and the market's. Good luck

I would suggest both muna for the starters both job and negosyo, magipon muna ng puhunan. later on pag stable na yon Business go ahead resign, do the business full time.

I would like to share i notice that no rich person are employed they are ALL self-employed. :)

Edited by civilcode
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...