Out of Body Experience

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno if this is considered an OBE: this was way back in college, i remember falling asleep in my room on my back, the next thing i knew i was already floating in the air, facing the ceiling. all of a sudden i begin to fly forward, feet first, still facing the sky. i remember crossing towns and bodies of water, i could feel the rush of the wind on my skin and hair.

I dont know if this count as OBE, grade schooldays. Mother ko is hi blood madaling magalit, small mistakes palo.Then 1 time sobrang galit o na hi blood, sinakal ako using belt very tight sa neck ayun na experience ko bigla na blank lahat sa mata ko.And bigla akong lumutang sa ceiling padapa and saw my mother crying and shouting.....anak dumilat ka gising huhuhu,,,,,,to what i believe is she is trying reviving me kasi unconscious state na ako yata....if not mistaken mabilis lang yun then maya maya nagising na ako.....anyone can relate to this. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

when very tired, after school work. I often fall asleep then minutes later seing my body sleeping and me going thru the the ceiling and seing the entire village view then being suck back in and feeling someone is staring at me. I would then be trying to shout but unable to and my mom would usually rush and wake me up and say i was having a bad dream

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

sigh Not more drivers

Confused? Last time the drivers came out I had to spend days trying to persuade my dad the annoying git that he is that I was competent enough to install them. Which is a bit rich seeing as the 9800 Pro was paid for out of my own pocket.

Thinks

slaps forhead

Oh yeah, I can do it without telling him

Shocked that I call my dad that? Try living with him for a week.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...