Bald Men Are...

SilentSmirk

baldness was my genetic curse, started a t 19... as for the type of of guys sun skinned is in to, i am tall & i do shave my head... shaving it is sort of a curse & blessing at the same time... you do stand out in the crowd & it's not just because of your height, but having a completely bald head sort of amplifies your size... you either intimidate or scare people...

• 1 month later...
sexy (as my wife would say!)

Great thread!  I'm bald and proud of it whether in jeans, shorts or a suit!

I shave it occasionally  or settle for a simple razor cut!

With you MASI...I agree and you really look so sexy with that! ;)

for the others, i guess may binabagayan. For guys gracefully aging like MASI...so sexy and so manly. For the younger guys...skin head I prefer. For the other guys who are bald and loosing their hair badly...hmmm depende. :P not all can carry it.

been carrying the bald/skin head look for a couple of years now. i'm not going bald, contrary to it, my hair grows into a million directions in such a short time if I choose to wear it long. my wife pestered me for the longest time to wear it this way, liked it so much that i can't imagine myself with long hair again. two weeks worth of growth is the most that i can take now. my wife says it's really sexy. fits me, my height and physique (i'm about 6'2" 225 lbs and pretty built for my age. i'm big and muscled but not the weights room type.) and my lifestyle (very active). makes me look a lot younger too than my actual age. people tell me it's perfect for me and that i could carry the look comfortably. i do hope so because i don't plan on growing my hair again.

Edited by brawler201
Guest simply_tinA

Karamihan sa kakilala qng girls naaastigan sa mga kalbo "cool"daw or "konyo" tingnan but I don't find them attractive eh.. parang nawiweirdohan aq sa kanila kc most of the guys na kakilala qng nagpakalbo ang gaganda ng hair datiIf maganda naman un hair mo y naman kakalbuhin mo di ba? :)

Edited by simply_tinA

i first tried it when i was still living in the noble and ever loyal. i had long hair then, woke up one morning and decided i wanted a change. went to my barber and said cut it all off. now i shave it down to stubble once a week. it also comes in handy for work; nothing to grab, nothing to get in your eyes. i find it easier in just about every aspect of day to day living, and the women here where i live now find it attractive.

• 2 weeks later...
Karamihan sa kakilala qng girls naaastigan sa mga kalbo "cool"daw or "konyo" tingnan but I don't find them attractive eh..  parang nawiweirdohan aq sa kanila kc most of the guys na kakilala qng nagpakalbo ang gaganda ng hair datiIf maganda naman un hair mo y naman kakalbuhin mo di ba?  :)

Overall, I'm very happy with what my parents have passed down. But my dad is bald and I started loosing my hair after my teen years. In the past, I envied those who have a full crop and I even tried different elixirs to fight the inevitable. For some, hair growth medication produced wanted results. In my case, it only produced rashes.

I am now in the acceptance phase and like many who are loosing or who have lost their top crop, I find it best to go with clipper number 1. It is easy to maintain and it looks better than various “cover procedures”.

The lady, however, does have a good point. If I had more hair, I’d occasionally grow it as long as that of the average rock and roll band member. But I am bald so my hair fashion options are limited. Just like with everything else, I make the most with what I have and if that entails shaving my noggin, so be it.