Sex Toy Shops

b_9904

any feedback on the one in metro walk

Bought several things form that place. I've even met the owner, who's a woman btw (medjo may edad na, pero may asim pa rin) who's also a bisexual. :cool: The girls I'm with really enjoy that place because all the salespeople are women and there's a discreet dressing room where they can try out all sorts of outfits. They have everything from sexy Manolo Blahnik's to victoria secret lingerie (The type that makes cars crash on edsa when a woman wearing it is on a billboard). The atmosphere is pretty open and you can even ask the owner which product she prefers. she's had ALOT of experience with it and is not shy to voice her opinions and recomendations. Even if it's your first time to visit, you'll quickly feel very much at home.

• 2 weeks later...
Question: What if you get sawa na with your sex toy pero barely used naman, is there a store na puwede i-sell yun? hehe :P

I'm sawa na with my dildo kase. :hypocritesmiley:

pwede cguro swap :cool: gawa ka ng swapping section topic dito :thumbsupsmiley:

@ Rebel Kitty -- madaming stores / websites na nakapost sa bandang unahan ng topic na to.. ikaw na bahala kung free delivery or ikaw ang pupunta ;)

Where can I buy glass dildos in Manila?? Im visiting soon but I dare not bring any toy as I know a gf had a horrifying experience in NAIA before..The shame of it! ugh

hi! im about to travel abroad...waahh what happened with your gf's toy at naia?? does that mean i've to leave mine behind? hala! :blink:

• 3 weeks later...