Photo

Construction - Residential,commercial, Atbp.

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#21 NASTYMERLIN27

NASTYMERLIN27

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 07:10 PM

Nice explanation of engineering theories...nastymerlin!

Seems your a Doctor of Civil engineering...

IN RELATION TO SKYSCRAPER'S COMMENT

1. Nice explanation of engineering theories...nastymerlin! Seems your a Doctor of Civil engineering...
< SHHSSHHH...DONT SAY BAD WORDS... BAKA ISIPIN NILA NA MATANDA NA AKO :angry: ACTUALLY THE URGE TO IMPROVE KNOW-HOW IS THRU YEARS OF UNWARRANTED STRIFE TO MAKE ME PROVE TO MY "MASTERS" ( PROFESSORS ) THAT I AM WORTHY TO BECOME ONE OF THEM...LETS JUST SAY I WAS NOT YOUR TYPICAL GOOD STUDENT, AN UNDERACHIEVER AS YOU MIGHT CALL IT, BUT BECAUSE OF THE INSPIRATION OF ONE MENTOR ( WHO WAS ALSO AN UNDERACHIEVER ) MADE ME BELIEVE THAT IT IS POSSIBLE, AND WITH THE DEAN'S ABOLITION THAT " Whether you like it or not once you finish it either your registered or not..you are still a civil engineer by right ". I CANNOT CLAIM THAT I KNOW EVERYTHING...BUT AT LEAST I CAN SAY I MAY KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT IT :cool: MAHIRAP LANG KASI DITO SA ATIN..KUNG SINO PA MINSAN YUNG MAY PINAG-ARALAN...KUNG KUMILOS AT UMASTA..AY TILA PARANG WALANG PINAG-ARALAN :angry:

AND FYI TO ALL...YES I HAVE PLANS OF TAKING MY MASTERS...ITS JUST A MATTER OF PESOS & CENTAVOS THAT MAKES IT DIFFICULT :D >

< TO EVERYONE SENDING PM'S...PWEDE BANG IPASKIL NYO NA LANG DITO SA BOARD PARA NMAN MAI-SHARE NATIN..HIRAP MAG-EDIT EH :cool: >

#22 NASTYMERLIN27

NASTYMERLIN27

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 07:30 PM

IN RELATION TO A QUESTION SENT VIA PM

Q: ANO PO BA ANG CMP AT PAANO PO ITO MAKAKATULONG?

A: CMP OR "COMMUNITY MORTGAGE PROGRAM" IS A PROCESS WHEREIN LAND OCCUPANTS ( A.K.A SQUATTERS ) MAY GAIN POSSESION OF THE LAND WHILE NEGOTIATING IT WITH THE GOVERNMNT AND LANDOWNER. TO PUT IT SIMPLY IT IS A LEGAL PROCESS IN SOCIALIZE HOUSING IN THE PHILIPPINES WHEREIN AN AMICABLE SETTLEMENT IS MADE JUST TO APPEASE THE LANDOWNER AND THE RESTIVE "OCCUPANTS" TO A WIN-WIN SOLUTION...AND TAKE NOTE AT TIMES POLITICS HAS A HAND TO THIS ( AND I WILL EXPLAIN MORE OF THIS LATER )

THE TYPICAL PROCESS GOES LIKE THIS:

1. OCCUPANTS ORGANIZE THEMSELVES TO GAIN CONTROL THE LAND AND NEGOTIATE TO THE OWNER ON HOW MUCH FOR THE LOT.

2.OCCUPANTS THEN FILL-IN THE NECESSARY PAPERWORK TO MAKE IT THAT THE LANDOWNER AND OCCUPANTS HAVE A DEAL SO THAT THE OCCUPANTS BUY THE LOT.

3.OCCUPANTS NEGOTIATE WITH AN "ORIGINATOR" ABOUT THE DEAL

4. OCCUPANTS IMPROVE THE AREA SO THEY CAN COMPLY WITH GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS ON HOUSING & DVLPMT

5.OCCUPANTS AND LANDOWNER SEAL THE DEAL AND TURNOVER OF LOTS IS ACCOMPLISHED

I'LL BE PUBLISHING HERE NEXT HOW A TYPICAL "SOCIALIZE" SUBDIVISION IS MADE USING THIS "CMP" STUFF :cool:

O..YUNG MGA MEDYO PURDOY DYAN NA GUSTO MAGKAROON NG SARILING BAHAY....ABANGAN NYO ITO KASI EXCITING ITO...SA HALAGANG P300-700/MONTH FOR 25YRS MAY BAHAY AT LUPA KA NA...NO KIDDING !!!!

A B A N G A N !!!!! :cool:

#23 NASTYMERLIN27

NASTYMERLIN27

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 01:27 PM

SORRY IF I HAVE BEEN IN DISPOSED OF RECENTLY, IM CURRENTLY FINISHING UP ON SOME DETAILS HERE IN BICOL. AND LIKE MOST OF YOU HEARD, EVERYTHINGS REALLY TIGHT HERE...

REST ASSURED I WILL TRY TO REPLY TO ALL YOUR QUERIES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

P E A C E O U T !!! :cool:

#24 huggybear

huggybear

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 11:02 PM

hey there!!

im a civil engineer too, though i specialize in transportation engineering.
from the things that you have posted, hands down po ako. dami mo alam e

sana wag ka magsawa magsagot sa mga tanong naming mga rookies

#25 NASTYMERLIN27

NASTYMERLIN27

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 10:03 PM

IN RELATION TO THE QUERIES ABOUT SOCIALIZED HOUSING PART 1 :D

WHAT IS CMP

CMP OR COMMUNITY MORTGAGE PROGRAM WAS CONCEPTUALIZED IN 1988 AS A HOUSING PROGRAM
FOR THE POOR AS A COMMUNITY BASED LOAN WITH THE HELP OF AN ORIGINATOR. THE PROGRAM
IS BEING MADE BY THE NATIONAL HOME MORTGAGE FINANCE CORP( NHMFC). ( NOW ITS THE SOCIALIZED
HOUSING FINANCE CORP. )

CMP WAS MADE ON THE FOLLOWING PRECEPTS:
A) IT HAS AN INTEREST OF ONLY 6% EACH YEAR
B) IT IS PAYABLE IN 25YRS ( MATAGAL YON..PERO MASARAP )
C) LOAN IS INSURED UNDER THE MORTGAGE REDEMPTION INSURANCE ( MRI )
D) LANDOWNER IS EXCEMPTED FROM CAPITAL GAINS TAX
E) BENEFICIARIES ARE MEMBERS OF A LEGIT ASSOCAITION

HOW DOES IT WORK?

1) SQUATTERS ( OR WHATEVER YOU CALL EM' ) NEGOTIATE WITH THE LANDOWNER
ABOUT THE POSSIBLE PURCHASE OF THE LAND THEY " OCCUPIED"
2) SQUATTERS ORGANIZE THEMSELVES INTO A " HOMEOWNERS ASSOC." AND EXECUTE AN AFFIDAVIT OF AGREEMENT
WITH THE OWNER THAT THEY INTEND TO BUY THE LAND, THEN SECURE THE DOCUMENTS NEEDED BY
THE NHMFC, THEN HIRE AN ORIGINATOR.
3) THE ORIGINATOR SERVES AS MEDIATING ENTITY BETWEEN "HOMEOWNERS ASSOC" AND NHMFC AND SERVES AS
" GUIDE " TO THE "HOMEOWNERS"
4) AS PER REQUIREMENT, THE "HOMEOWNERS" MUST DEVELOP THE AREA INTO A RESIDENTIAL SETTLEMENT, SO THE
NHMFC WILL GRANT THE LOAN TO THE ASSOCIATION.( ITO YUNG MADUGONG BAHAGI RITO )
5) AFTER ALL THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE NHMFC IS ACCOMPLISHED, IT "BUYS" THE LAND BASED ON THE APPRAISED
VALUE OF THE AREA THEN PAYS IT TO THE LANDOWNER. IF IT IS LESS THAN THAT IS AGREED UPON BY THE LANDOWNER
AND "ASSOCIATION" , THAT AMOUNT BECOMES THE EQUITY TO BE PAID BY THE ASSOC. DIRCTLY TO THE LANDOWNER.
6) ONCE THE DEAL IS MADE, THE NHMFC ISSUES THE MONTHLY BILLING OR AMORTIZATION FOR THE LOAN.
7) AFTER THE LOAN IS PAID UP, NHMFC ISSUES LAND TITLES TO EACH BENEFICIARY OR HOMEOWNER.

N RELATION TO THE QUERIES ABOUT SOCIALIZED HOUSING PART 2

BASIC REQUIREMENTS:

A) "OFF-SITE ASSOCIATION" - MEANS YOUR NOT "SQUATTING" ON THE AREA
1)MUST BE ORGANIZED AND REGISTERED WITH THE SECURITIES & EXCHANGE COMMISSION OR LGU CERTIFIED
2)MUST HAVE 70% HOMOGENEITY - MUST BE OF THE SAME AREA
3) REGISTERED WITH THE HLURB
4) MUST BE AFFECTED BY AN IMPENDING EVICTION/DEMOLITION ORDER ( TAGA RILES, TAMBAKAN, SQUATTER NGA!! )

B) "ON-SITE ASSOCIATION" - SQUATTER NA NGA!!!
1)MUST HAVE AN ORGANIZATION
2)LANDOWNER MUST BE WILLING TO SELL THE PROPERTY ( GOOD LUCK )
3)REGISTERD WITH THE HLURB

C) FOR BENEFICIARIES - ( YUNG MGA "SQUATTER" MISMO O GUSTONG MAGKABAHAY )
1)MUST BE A LEGIT MEMBER OF THE ASSOC.
2)AGE BET. 18-50YO
3) HAS NOT MADE A HOUSING LOAN WITH ANY HOUSING AGENCY
4)HAS CAPACITY TO PAY
5)NOT A " PROFESSIONAL SQUATTER" ( YEAH RIGHT!!! ) :cool:
6)DILIGENT IN ATTENDING MEETINGS BY THE ASSOC. ( ITO YUNG ISA SA PAGPAPAGURAN MO )
7)STRUCTURE OWNER ( PRIORITY DAW ITO PAGNAKATAYO NA DUN )
8)RENTING THE STRUCTURE ( 2ND PRIORITY DAW ITO )
9) SINGLE ( 3RD PRIORITY DAW ITO ) :cool:

IN RELATION TO THE QUERIES ABOUT SOCIALIZED HOUSING PART 3

D) LAND REQUIREMENTS (MINSAN DI NASUSUNOD ITO )
1)CLEAN TITLE WITH NO ANNOTATION OF DEBT OR LIS PEDENS
2)PRIMARY USE IS RESIDENTIAL
3)FOR OFF-SITE, MUST NEED MINIMUM DEVELOPMENT NEEDS
4)TITLE IS UNDER A TORRENS SYSTEM
5) MUST NOT BE IN A RISK AREA..POSSIBLY A GEO-HAZARD
6)NEAR BASIC AMENITIES / UTILITES :blink:
7)HAS A RIGHT OF WAY

PHASES OF CMP
A) PURCHASE COMMITMENT LINE -PCL, GOVERNMT IS ALLOTING FUNDS FOR THE ASSOC. LOAN TO PAY THE LANDOWNER
B) LETTER OF GUARANTEE - GOVERNMENT GIVES THE LANDOWNER A GUARANTEE THE HE WILL BE PAID FOR THE LAND
AFTER HE TRANSFERS THE TITLE TO THE ASSOC.
C) TAKE-OUT - LANDOWNER IS PAID, AND NOW THE ASSOC. IS THE OWNER OF THE AREA.THEN THE MONTHLY AMORTIZATION
PAYMENTS FOR THE LOAN STARTS.
D) INDIVIDUALIZATION - AFTER THE LOAN IS PAID, SUBDIVISION & DISTRIBUTION OF TITLES FOR EACH BENEFICIAIES IS
MADE. :rolleyes:

IN RELATION TO THE QUERIES ABOUT SOCIALIZED HOUSING PART 4

LETS TALK ABOUT M O N E Y :(

EXPENDITURES FOR THE CMP FOR EACH MEMEBER/BENEFICIARY:
1) 6 MOS ADVANCE FOR MONTHLY AMORTIZATION
2) 2 MOS ADVANCE FOR MONTLY AMORTIZATION - TREASURER'S BOND
3) COMMITMENT FEE
4) SURVEY FEE
5)DOCUMENTARY STAMP TAX
6)TRANSFER TAX
7)REGISTRATION OF TITLE
8)DOCU STAMP ON MORTGAGE
9)ANNOTATION FEE
10) SITE DEVELOPMENT & CONSTRUCTION ( ITO YUNG TALAGANG MADUGO )
11) MISC. FEE - e.g. ORIGINATORS FEE, HONORARIA, ETC.

LOAN AMOUNT ( ON SITE ASSOC )
1) IF THE AREA IS HIGHLY URBANIZED - P60,000.00 :(
2) IF AREA IS NOT HIHGLY URBANIZED - P45,000.00 :(

LOAN AMOUNT ( OFF SITE ASSOC )
1) IF THE AREA IS HIGHLY URBANIZED - P60,000.00
2) IF AREA IS NOT HIHGLY URBANIZED - P30,000.00

IN RELATION TO THE QUERIES ABOUT SOCIALIZED HOUSING PART 5

< THESE THAT I HAVE MENTIONED IS JUST A BASIC OF HOW "SOCIALIZED" HOUSING WORKS HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES
AND IT DOES NOT INCLUDE BASIC DEVELOPMENT CONSTRUCTION FEES. >

< FEES DEPEND ON THE LAND AREA AND THE ASSOCIATION "DUES" >

EXAMPLE BREAKDOWN OF FEES:( NOTE FOR EACH BENEFICIARY/MEMBER )

GIVEN:
LAND AREA - 11,104SQM
SALEABLE AREA - 8,015SQM
OPEN SPACE - 459 SQM
NO. OF LOTS - 186 LOTS ( ETO RIN YUNG NUMBER NG MEMEBRS,
MINIMUM LOT AREA IS 37SQM
AVE. LOT AREA IS 40SQM
MAXIMUM LOT AREA IS 100 SQM )

ORIGINATOR/COMMITMENT FEE - P750.00 ( +/- )
MEMEBRSHIP FEE - P150.00 ( +/- )
ASSOCATION MONTHLY DUES ( DEPENDING IF ITS ONE TIME, YEARLY, MONTHLY ) P50.00/MO
SURVEY FEE ( DEPENDS ON AREA, LOT DESIGNATION & MARKERS & DOCUMENTATION ON TECHNICAL DESCRPTN )- P 1,500.00 ( +/-)
ADVANCE TO NHMFC ( 6 MOS )- P 2,349.60 ( +/- )
TREASURERS BOND ( 2 MOS ADVANCE OF THE ABOVE )- P 783.20 (+/-)
MRI ADVANCE ( 12MOS ) - P281.15 (+/-)
ANNOTATION/DOCU TAXES - P 1,700.00 (+/-)
LAND DEVELOPMENT FEE - V A R I A B L E ( DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR ASSOC WOULD NEED TO DEVELOP,
TYPICAL ARE THE ROAD SYSTM, DRAINAGE, WATER, ELECTRICAL, OPEN SPACE ) - P10,000.00

TOTAL: P 17,564.00 ( START-UP PO ITO )

TOTAL AMOUNT THE ASSOCIATION HAS : P17,564.00 X 186 MEMEBRS = P3,266,904.00

TYPICAL COST OF SITE DEVELOPMENT (LOW-SCALE SUBDIVISION W/GROSS AREA =53.282SQM )

MOBILIZATION - P754,479.04
SITE PREPERATION - P946,150.54
ROADWORKS - P5,859,703.16
SEWER SYS - P2,085,092.28
WATER DISTRBTION SYS - P766,332.32
WELL, TANK ETC. - P2,110,000.00
POWER DISTRIBUTION - P960,000.00
COMMUNITY FACILITIES - P853,000.00

< AS YOU HAVE NOTICE, IT LOOKS BIGGER THAN THAT OF THE COST FOR CMP, IT MEANS SOME ITEMS
ARE ACTUALLY KAYO NA LANG ANG GAGAWA TALAGA DUN SA LUGAR NIYO>

< MONTHLY AMORTIZATION COST COULD GO AS HIGH AS P3,000.00/MO DOWN TO P500.00/MO PAYABLE IN 25YRS

IN RELATION TO THE QUERIES ABOUT SOCIALIZED HOUSING PART 6

Q & A PARA SA MGA NAGTANONG PO

Q:WHAT ARE THE COMMON PROBLEMS OF THIS STUFF YOU JUST POSTED

A:WELL IT DEPENDS ACTUALLY ON THE ORG THAT YOU ARE IN BUT COMMON PROBLEMS ARE ACTUALLY
"CHARACTER" & FISCAL IN NATURE, WITH THE BIG AMOUNT SOME OFFICERS OF THE ORG TEND TO "STEAL" LITTLE
DEPENDING ON THE HONORARIA, AND HOW STRICT THE ORG IN FISCAL MANAGEMENT IS.

CHARACTER PROBLEMS:
1) THERE YOU MIGHT EXPERIENCE THE FUNDS BEING EMBEZZELED BY SOME...( NAGDIDISPALKO NG PERA )
2) YOU MIGHT EXPERIENCE SOME OFFICERS ARE TOO "DICTATORIAL" I MEAN LET US ADMIT THAT COMMON PEOPLE
ARE ACTUALLY AT THE HELM OF THE ORG, AND AT TIMES SOME, NOT ALL OF THEM, SPIN OUT OF CONTROL..THEY
END UP VERY BOSSY IF YOU TRY EXAMINING THEIR POLICIES & MANAGEMENT
3) IN RELATION TO NO.2, AT TIMES EVEN IF THEY HAVE MEMBERS WHO ARE ABLE ( EDUCATED )TO HANDLE CERTAIN
TRANSACTIONS / BUSINESS, THEY TEND TO NOT CONSULT THEM, THEY JUST END UP HIRING SOMEONE ELSE TO DO THAT
EVEN IF IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS ITS ILL ADVISED SINCE YOU NEED THE FUNDS ( KUMBAGA EH MAGYAYABANG YAN NA KOMO
ALAM DAW NILA ANG GINAGAWA NILA, WAG DAW MALIITIN ANG KAKAYAHAN NILA, MASYADO KA DAW ELITISTA-DI KA DAW
DAPAT SUMASALI SA SAMAHAN KUNG GAYONG MAKIKIALAM KA, AT MINSAN SA KAWALAN NILA NG KAALAMAN PUMAPASOK SA
SA MGA KONTRATA AT NAGLALABAS NG PERA NG KULANG SA PAPELES ANG KA-TRANSAKSYON )
4) MISUSE OF FUNDS ( PAGDI GINAGAMIT ANG PERA, PINATUTUBUAN NILA, KAYA LANG DI NAPUNTA SA SAMAHAN ANG INTERES..SA KANILA)

FISCAL PROBLEMS:
1) LACK OF FUNDS ( MARAMI MINSAN DI NAGBABAYAD )
2) MISALLIGNMENT OF FUNDS ( MAY GASTUSIN KAYO, UUNAHIN PANG-XMAS PARTY "PARA DAW SA SAMAHAN" )
3) UNSOUND DEALS / CONTRACTS ( SEE NO. 3 OF CHRACTER PRBLEMS )

IN RELATION TO THE QUERIES ABOUT SOCIALIZED HOUSING PART 7 :cool:

Q: HOW COME YOU KNOW A LOT FRM THE INSIDE ON THIS

A: WELL TO BE HONEST, IM A MEMBER OF ONE OF THESE ORGS IN LAGUNA (MURA LANG MAGKALUPA EH..)
AND YES I HAVE EXPERIENCED MOST OF THOSE THAT I HAVE POSTED ( TULAD NA LANG PAG-HIRE NILA NG KONTRATISTA SA LABAS,
PAGTINGIN KO SA MGA PAPELES KULANG-KULANG...AND SOME OF THE ITEMS SULAT BALLPEN LANG..SO THEY MADE A DEAL PARA SA DRAINAGE
FOR P600,000.00 AND WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT, NI BREAKDOWN NG MATERYALES, MANPOWER O PLANO WALANG MAIPAKITA, SA P600T WALANG BUDGET
PARA LANG MAIPAKITA SA TAO KUNG SAN PUPUNTA YUNG PERA - BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY )
THEY WILL USE THEIR STRENGTH IN NUMBERS ( MAGSASALITA SILA NA PARANG TALUMPATI SA ENTABLADO PARANG NANGANGAMPANYA...PERO PAKINGGAN MO
PAIKOT-IKOT LANG :) )
( TOTOO YON AND AT TIMES MAY MGA POLITICAL FORCES NA MAKIKISAWSAW DUN...MALALAMAN MO KUNG PANO SILA MAKIPAG-USAP...PURO MALALIM NA TAGALOG AT
MANGHIHIKAYAT PA NA "KUMILOS" ) :blink:

Q: ANO BA YUNG BABAYARAN SA LOTE? MAGKANO?

A: ACTAULLY ITS NOT THE ACTUAL LOT LANG ANG BABAYRAN MO..MAY KASAMA PA YON...KADALASAN
GANITO:

ACTAUL LOT + SHARE SA OPEN SPACE AND ROAD = TOTAL AREA X APPRAISED AMOUNT

(TOTAL AREA X APPRSD AMOUNT) - LOANABLE AMOUNT

EXAMPLE:(USE FORMULA ABOVE)

40SQM + 15SQM = 55SQM X P1,500.00 = P82,500.00 - ETO ANG BABAYARAN MO SA LOT OWNER

P82,500.00 - P60,000.00 ( ETO YUNG MAXIMUM LOANABLE AMOUNT ) = P22,500.00 ( ETO NA YUNG EQUITY MO NA IKAW MISMO MAGBAYAD SA LANDOWNER ) :blink:

Q: PANO KUNG MAY PERA NA KO..PWEDE KO BANG BAYARAN YON AGAD

A: PWEDE..MAS MAGANDA NGA YON, WALA NG INTERES NA KASAMA..BASTA BAYARAN MO YUNG DIRKTANG LOAN...
YUN NGA LANG DI MO AGAD MAKUKUHA YUNG TITULO MO..KASI SABAY-SABAY IBIBIGAY YON SA INYO,
MAGBIBIGAY SILA NG CERTIFICATE NA BAYAD KA NA.

Q: DUN SA EXAMPLE MO ANG LIIT NAMN NG LOTE..GANON BA TALAGA?

A: GANON TALAGA YON...KASI PAGLUMAKI MASYADO TATAAS ANG EQUITY...MAXIMUM LOAN AMOUNT MO LNG IS P60T...
KUNG GUSTO MO NG MAS MALAKI..KUMUHA KA NG MGA DUMMY...SAKUPIN MO YUNG ISANG BLOCK :) THATS WHAT I DID ;)

Q: ANO NMAN ANG PWEDENG ITAYO DUN? :cool:

A: PWEDE YUNG ROW HOUSE, SINGLE ATTACHED, SINGLE DETACHED MAY MGA LIVING AREA FROM 32SQM TO 18SQM FOR SINGLE FLOOR
SO PAG MAY 2ND FLOOR MULTIPLY IT BY 2 :) SA AKIN NA MAGPAGAWA KUNG MERON KA... :)

#26 NASTYMERLIN27

NASTYMERLIN27

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 01:29 PM

hey there!!

im a civil engineer too, though i specialize in transportation engineering.
from the things that you have posted, hands down po ako. dami mo alam e < I FIGURE YOURE WORKING FOR EITHER DPWH, OR MMDA SA TRAFFIC ENGR. CENTER, YOU ARE SUPPOSE OR I MEAN I SUPPOOSE YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE BEEN POSTING HERE ALL ALONG...SANA AY WAG MONG IPAWALANG BAHALA AY KAALAMAN MO..AND I ENCOURAGE YOU TO POST OR SHARE EM HERE...SA LONG AS THE INFO IS LEGIT

sana wag ka magsawa magsagot sa mga tanong naming mga rookies < UY UY UY...IM NOT THAT OLD PO...BKA MAS MATANDA KA PA SA KIN SIR :boo:

#27 NASTYMERLIN27

NASTYMERLIN27

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 01:56 PM

NOW THIS IS OFF TOPIC FOR ALL OF YOU...

FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR THOPSE WHO HAVE BEEN SENDING PM'S ASKING QUESTIONS ( BKT PURO GUEST ANG PANGALAN NUNG IBA? )

I WOULD LIKE TO ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO SUPPORT THE LEGISLATED GRADUAL P125.OO ACROSS THE BOARD WAGE HIKE THAT WOULD HELP EVERYONE HERE IN THE COUNTRY..MOSTLY THOSE BELOW MANAGEMENT LEVEL, WHICH ARE THE BACKBONE OF THE PHILIPPINE BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY.

LET US NOT FORGET THAT THIS HAS BEEN LONG OVERDUE, WITH THE FACT THAT CERTAIN LOCAL COMPANIES HAVE PROFITS ( READ: PROFITS - IBIG SABIHIN KITA NA NILA TALAGA ITO TINAGGAL NA ANG GASTOS SA PAG-OPERATE NG BUSINESS NILA ) IN MILLIONS OF PESOS, AND YET DOES NOT SMALL CHANGE JUST TO ADD UP FOR THEIR WORKERS.

ITS A SHAME THAT FOREIGNERS HAVE TO GET US TO THEIR COUNTRY TO WORK AND YET WE OURSELVES ARE NOT ABLE TO DO SO IN OUR OWN SHORES.

SUPPORT THE LEGILATED GRADUAL P125.00 ACROSS THE BOARD WAGE HIKE
:mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

#28 igol ays

igol ays

dive! dive! dive!

• UNREGISTERED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1507 posts
  • Interests:young, sexy, pretty women

Posted 11 January 2007 - 11:48 PM

i have a condo unit
i would like to convert the electricity from 220V to 110V except for perhaps three outlets (LR & BR air conditioning and refrigerator/stove)
thoughts? please advise
thank you

#29 NASTYMERLIN27

NASTYMERLIN27

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 10:15 PM

i have a condo unit
i would like to convert the electricity from 220V to 110V except for perhaps three outlets (LR & BR air conditioning and refrigerator/stove)
thoughts? please advise
thank you

ACTUALLY ITS ILL-ADVISED THAT YOU DO THAT, IF YOU HAVE ITEMS THAT RUN IN 110v, I SUGGEST YOU JUST BUY A CONVERTER FOR THAT PARTICULAR ITEM...NOT HOW BULKY IT IS FOR THIS ONE ITEM..IMAGINE THE COST FOR DOIN THIS AT YOUR HOME AND LEAVING SOME SPARE...CONSULT YOUR LOCAL ELECTRICAL UTILITY IF THEY WILL ALLOW IT FIRST. :cool:

#30 igol ays

igol ays

dive! dive! dive!

• UNREGISTERED
  • 1507 posts
  • Interests:young, sexy, pretty women

Posted 16 January 2007 - 12:00 AM

ACTUALLY ITS ILL-ADVISED THAT YOU DO THAT, IF YOU HAVE ITEMS THAT RUN IN 110v, I SUGGEST YOU JUST BUY A CONVERTER FOR THAT PARTICULAR ITEM...NOT HOW BULKY IT IS FOR THIS ONE ITEM..IMAGINE THE COST FOR DOIN THIS AT YOUR HOME AND LEAVING SOME SPARE...CONSULT YOUR LOCAL ELECTRICAL UTILITY IF THEY WILL ALLOW IT FIRST. :cool:

thanks for your response

the condo unit is in fort bonifacio. is there any reason that it will NOT be allowed?
i understand that it will be less expensive to just buy converters; however, i've seen way too many cases of 110V equipment getting fried because some inattentive user plugged it onto a 220V outlet.

for planning purposes, just about all electrical equipment/appliances run on 110V except for the A/C units and the ref.
if the wiring conversion to 110V is NOT feasible, i realize that my best next move is to get converters for the rest of the electrical outlets in the condo unit. i also understand that i will then need to get converters that will have sufficient capacity to carry the projected load of the equipment/appliances that each converter will support.

#31 NASTYMERLIN27

NASTYMERLIN27

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:07 PM

thanks for your response

the condo unit is in fort bonifacio. is there any reason that it will NOT be allowed?
i understand that it will be less expensive to just buy converters; however, i've seen way too many cases of 110V equipment getting fried because some inattentive user plugged it onto a 220V outlet.

for planning purposes, just about all electrical equipment/appliances run on 110V except for the A/C units and the ref.
if the wiring conversion to 110V is NOT feasible, i realize that my best next move is to get converters for the rest of the electrical outlets in the condo unit. i also understand that i will then need to get converters that will have sufficient capacity to carry the projected load of the equipment/appliances that each converter will support.

CASE IN POINT SIR, THE REASON THE CONDO OWNER WILL NOT ALLOW IT IS THAT YOU'D HAVE TO INSTALL SOMETHING WITHIN THE UNIT ( WHICH MEANS YOU GOING TO DESTROY SMTHING ) ANJD BELIEVE ME IT WILL TAKE TIME AND MONEY INSTALLING THOSE BABIES :)

IF ALL YOU NEED IS JUST A CONVERTER, YOU CAN JUST BUY A SORT OF "MASTER INVERTER" WHERE ALL THE APPLIANCE IS PLUGGED ( IT LOOKS LIKE AN AVR, BUT BIGGER AND WELL LESS EXPENSIVE THAN THE ONE YOU PLAN TO USE ) AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SWITCH IT ON ( IF YOU R PROBLEM ARE THOSE "DUMB" PEOPLE WHO'D PLUG IT WONG AND FRY EM)

ALSO YOU MENTIONED OF THE "PLANNING" THING, I GUESS YOU HAD A PROBLEM BECUASE THE PLAN...WELL DIDNT WRK CONSIDERING POWER HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES IS 220...NOT 110 ( IT MEANS WELL...IT DIDNT WRK THE PLAN DID NOT WRK )

SO GIVE YOU A FREE HAND ON THAT I SUGGEST YOU ASK YOUR CONTRACTOR ( IF YOU HAVE ONE ) IF THEY CAN ADD IT TO MODELLING YOU UNIT ( BE SURE YOU ARE CLEAR ON THIS...IF NOT YOU'LL END UP WITH ..WELL BURNT ITEMS ) ASK THE PROPERTY MANAGER OF THE REQUIREMENTS IF THERE IS GOING TO BE REMODELLING ( ERGO - DESTROYING THINGS )
AND SEE IF THE COST IS MANAGEBLE ( DO A COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS ON THIS TO BE SURE...YOUR MONEY - YOUR PROBLEM ) AND ASK FO A PERMIT FROM THE CONDO GUYS :blush:

IF YOU DONT HAVE A CONTRACTOR, WELL SEND ME A PM AND I'LL GIVE YOU SOME OF MY CHUMS WHO CAN DO THE THING AT YOUR REQUEST. AND SCHEDULE AN OCULAR OF THE AREA :cool:

#32 NASTYMERLIN27

NASTYMERLIN27

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:11 PM

Q: BAKIT BA MADALAS TINATAWAG MONG TANGA YUNG IBANG MGA ENGR. O ARKITEK NA DI UMAAYON SA RULES.

A: WELL LETS JUST SAY THAT I CONSIDER MYSELF GROUCHY AT TIMES..LIKE DR. GREGORY HOUSE OF HOUSE MD.

AND UNFORTUNATELY " EVERYBODY LIES " THATS WHY I HAVE TO GET TO THEIR LEVEL JUST TO GET MY POINT ACROSS

KUNG SA LUNGSOD ANG TAWAG SA " GAMIT NA KINUHA NG AKSIDENTE SA JOBSITE NA HINDI KANILA AY - SWERTE..NAKAPULOT, SA PROBINSYA ANG TAWAG DUN AY - PAGNANAKAW - JUST PLAIN AND SIMPLE :)

#33 diver_703

diver_703

Libertine

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Interests:casino night

Posted 18 January 2007 - 01:21 PM

sir, san nakakabili ng converter or master inverter... i'm planning to plug a dvd player, printer, and another thing which are bought in the US... magkno kaya

#34 NASTYMERLIN27

NASTYMERLIN27

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:40 PM

:cool:

sir, san nakakabili ng converter or master inverter... i'm planning to plug a dvd player, printer, and another thing which are bought in the US... magkno kaya

DEPENDS ON THE CAPACITY...YOU CAN ASK YOUR LOCAL D-I-Y SHOP OR SUPPLIER FOR DETAILS...AT TIMES IT LOOKS LIKE AN AVR WITH MANY PLUGS...DEPENDE RIN YUN SA BRAND, HIGHLY ADVISABLE IS YUNG JAPAN OR KOREA MADE
( GUD QUALITY KASI, INGAT LANG DUN SA JA-FAKE...MADAMI YON ) IF YOUR LOOKING FOR SOMTHING CHEAPER MGA GALING CHINA PWDE...TULAD NG MGA NILALAKO SA RAON ( QUIAPO )...

WORD OF CAUTION...

BE WARY OF ITEMS USED SINCE THIS IS THE COMMON CAUSE OF ACCIDENTAL FIRES...

NUF SAID.... SEND ME A PM IF YOU NEED PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE, EITHER IN INTERIOR, ELECTRICAL :cool:

#35 NASTYMERLIN27

NASTYMERLIN27

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 03:42 PM

PRICE IS ALMOST LIKE BUYING A UPS...DEPENDING ON THE TYPE AND VOLTAGE :cool:

#36 Derrick

Derrick

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 01:40 AM

Bossing,

Im planning to buy a lot from an owner sa isang subdivision.

What are the things that i need to be aware on buying a lot or before giving the money.

ex. title, tax, etc.?

Salamat nang marami

P.S. also on buying a condominium din

#37 NASTYMERLIN27

NASTYMERLIN27

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:41 PM

Bossing,

Im planning to buy a lot from an owner sa isang subdivision.

What are the things that i need to be aware on buying a lot or before giving the money.

ex. title, tax, etc.?

Salamat nang marami
P.S. also on buying a condominium din

IN RELATION TO THE QUERY OF DERRICK THAT HAS BEEN POSTED HERE

Im planning to buy a lot from an owner sa isang subdivision < GOOD FOR YOU THAT IS A WISE
INVESTMENT, AND AT LEAST THE ASSET DOES NOT DEPRECIATE, BUT IT APPRECIATES, IT MAY
HAVE ITS PITFALLS LAIKE MAINTENANCE AND TAXES, BUT THEN ITS BETTER THAN NOTHING >

What are the things that i need to be aware on buying a lot or before giving the money. < YOU
CAN READ UP ON MY PAST TOPICS, MOST OF THE ITEMS THAT YOU NEED ARE ALREADY THERE
AND OTHERS LIKE...DEED OF ABSOLUTE SALE - TO MAKE SURE THE SALE IS SEALED TIGHT, OR
DEED OF SALE WITH RESUMPTION OF MORTGAGE - IF THERE ARE STILL PAYMENTS TO BE MADE
ON THE PROPERTY WHICH YOU ARE ASSUMING, CLEARANCES - NOW THIS YOU HAVE TO DO A
LITTLE RESEARCH, IF ITS THOSE GOCC'S THAT HANDLE THE MORTGAGE, BE SURE IT HAS NOT
BEEN FORECLOSED YET IF IT DOES..YOU MIGHT END UP HOLDING THE BAG AND MAYBE WITH
PROBLEMS.>

< ALSO ASK AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD IF THERE HAVE BEEN PROBLEMS ON THE AREA...
YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING TO HEAR..AND BELIEVE ME IT WILL BE HORROR
STORIES ARE THE ONE'S THAT YOU WILL HEAR. >

< IF IT IS GOING TO BE A RESUMPTION OF MORTGAGE, BE SURE THAT YOU DO YOUR PART OF
TRANSFERRING THE PAYMENT FROM THE SELLER TO YOUR ACCOUNT PRONTO!! YOU'LL NEVER
KNOW AT THE END, THEY MIGHT NOT GIVE THEIR CONSENT IN GIVING YOU THE TITLE IF ITS
RELEASED IN THEIR NAME...JUST BECAUSE YOU DID NOT DO YOUR PART - AND THAT IS
ASSUME THE MORTGAGE, SO THAT THEY CAN APPLY FOR A NEW ONE. > :flowers:

AND TO EVERYONE HERE...JUST KEEP ON POSTING :mtc:

#38 NASTYMERLIN27

NASTYMERLIN27

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:48 PM

HELLO!!

SORRY IF I HAVENT BEEN POSTING MUCH LATELY, ITS JUST THAT I HAVE BEEN BUSY.

RECENTLY I HAVE ASSUMED "BASIC" OPERATIONAL CONCERNS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF

ITC HUBS AT FCC NORTHGATE IN ALABANG MC. :D

WELL ITS GOIN TO BE THE SAME SONG AS USUAL...AND YES..EVEN AT THIS STATE, THEY WONT

EVEN GIVE THE COMPENSATION I WANT...< as they put it, "we'll try you first" then adjust it, then contract

what a fu*%@ng baloney !! > well only in the philippines!!!

#39 NASTYMERLIN27

NASTYMERLIN27

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 05:06 PM

OH BY THE WAY....

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CALLING ME " BOSSING ", "SIR", "ENGR" AND ALL THOSE OTHER STUFF..
IM A BIT PROBLEMATIC TO THOSE WHO USE THE TERM, BETTER JUST CALL ME NASTYMERLIN...
BEING IN CYBERSPACE...A NEO-UTOPIA WHERE AT ORDER AND EVERYTHING SEEMS PERFECT,
IT IS BETTER TO KEEP IT THAT WAY...FREE FROM HAGGLES AND TITLES FROM THE REAL WORLD..

NUFF SAID...PEACE OUT EVERYONE!!!

N.B.

I DONT HAVE A DATE, ANY SINGLE, UNAATTCHED LADIES THERE...PM ME

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!!

LOVE EVERYONE..LOVE THE ENVIRONMENT..AND SHOOT DOWN THOSE FUC*$#NG CHINE@*^SE POACHERS!!!

#40 dyakhardy

dyakhardy

~~~tig-as-in~~~

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1677 posts
  • Interests:MTC gurls...woohoooo!!!

Posted 13 February 2007 - 05:38 PM

hey lord vader,

you might know where to buy better priced water tanks, many thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users