622 replies to this topic

#621 Dominator93

Dominator93

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 11:05 PM

That's why I'm telling you trade personally in a market you prefer. I, for one, recently started trading in the forex market. Yes, I'm someone you can consider an amateur, but with the support my current broker gives me, I'm able to reap the rewards (and minimize the risk) in the forex market. You might want to read on it Mad Damian. It's kinda interesting.

#622 Mad Damian

Mad Damian

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1832 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:23 AM

That's why I'm telling you trade personally in a market you prefer. I, for one, recently started trading in the forex market. Yes, I'm someone you can consider an amateur, but with the support my current broker gives me, I'm able to reap the rewards (and minimize the risk) in the forex market. You might want to read on it Mad Damian. It's kinda interesting.

I do trade in Forex. 

I always liquidate at the end of the day to either USD or the Queen's currency to minimize risk even if its favorable to me.

But derivatives is safer for me.

Finding the right market is also recommended.

If you can open accounts in HK or SG, its better than here in the PH due to 1. lack of volume and 2. limited strategies you can employ.

#623 cs1234

cs1234

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Female

Posted 22 April 2018 - 03:48 AM

Iup natin ang mga investments.. Mganda ang opportunity dahil pababa ang psei.. Bottom fishing.. Go uitf, mf and stock traders and investors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users