221 replies to this topic

#221 MRROUGHSEX

MRROUGHSEX

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1335 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 11:38 AM

Matagal pa ako dyan.  Pag retired siguro but even then me tax pa rin so siguro pag 68 years old na LOL.

This is a bit unbelievable (I was really surprised). Some of you may know that I used to post about crypto often and then suddenly I just stopped saying anything about it. I invested in Davor during the ICO phase 2 months ago and was able to get at .80 per coin. And as of today... well its 100$ per coin. Still a bit shocked but there's my first million story.

P.S. Still havent withdrawn so I'm still freaking out. Might withdraw half of my coins when it hits $150

Congrats bro!  Ano ba yang Davor?  

#222 MRROUGHSEX

MRROUGHSEX

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1335 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 11:40 AM

This is a bit unbelievable (I was really surprised). Some of you may know that I used to post about crypto often and then suddenly I just stopped saying anything about it. I invested in Davor during the ICO phase 2 months ago and was able to get at .80 per coin. And as of today... well its 100$ per coin. Still a bit shocked but there's my first million story.

P.S. Still havent withdrawn so I'm still freaking out. Might withdraw half of my coins when it hits $150

Congrats bro!  Ano ba yang Davor?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users