All About Bags

ladyboy

My girlfriend's friend is selling her Coach Signature Hobo Clip bag at 9k! 2nd hand. I was searching on the internet on Ebay.com, some are selling it at the price of 135 dollar. Can anyone help us decide and share some comments? is it expensive? what is the reasonable price?

That sells for $258.00 on coach.com. Its listed under their Classic Favorites - meaning that purse is one of their older styles:

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?...category_id=574

They probably sell this off at the outlet stores too, and for sure the prices in an outlet store will be lower than the website price.

PhP 9,000 might be a good price but that would depend on the condition of the bag. Do you still have the original box and the pouch that goes along with it? Are there tears on the material or scratches on the thin leather trim? Is the inside clean and in pristine condition? Does it "smell" - cloth purses tend to carry the smell of the items placed inside (eg, perfume, smokes, make-up, etc)?

In short -- PhP 9,000 will be a reasonable price for a 2nd hand Coach of older vintage provided its well maintained. If its not then ... you will be hard pressed selling it at that price. In the end - ask yourself this question - "Looking at the purse and its current condition, would you buy it for PhP 9,000?" -- that should answer your question.

Hope this helps.

That sells for $258.00 on coach.com. Its listed under their Classic Favorites - meaning that purse is one of their older styles:

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?...category_id=574

They probably sell this off at the outlet stores too, and for sure the prices in an outlet store will be lower than the website price.

PhP 9,000 might be a good price but that would depend on the condition of the bag. Do you still have the original box and the pouch that goes along with it? Are there tears on the material or scratches on the thin leather trim? Is the inside clean and in pristine condition? Does it "smell" - cloth purses tend to carry the smell of the items placed inside (eg, perfume, smokes, make-up, etc)?

In short -- PhP 9,000 will be a reasonable price for a 2nd hand Coach of older vintage provided its well maintained. If its not then ... you will be hard pressed selling it at that price. In the end - ask yourself this question - "Looking at the purse and its current condition, would you buy it for PhP 9,000?" -- that should answer your question.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the details, anyway we have bargain it from 9k to 5k yesterday, and we decide to buy the Coach. What do you think? ok na diba? :unsure: and it still have the original box, as for the pouch we have to ask for it if mayron pa, not sure pa. for the tears on the material or scratches, there is a little scratch on the leather. but minimal lang naman. ndi ganun kahalata. the bag is clean and there is no smell.

any comments? :)

by the way what are the models sa coach is ok? and usually what color is advisable. dami kasi fake like sa Greenhills e. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My girlfriend's friend is selling her Coach Signature Hobo Clip bag at 9k! 2nd hand. I was searching on the internet on Ebay.com, some are selling it at the price of 135 dollar. Can anyone help us decide and share some comments? is it expensive? what is the reasonable price?

I have the same bag but I'm not using it anymore kasi nasira yung strap.Where can I go to have it repaired kaya?

• 2 weeks later...
mr QUICKIE :boo:

I'm sorry Master Tycoon, but I do hope you were kidding.

I bought a really cool belt at the Harley Davidson Store in Maui which was too big for me. I still bought it because it was the last one and it was a good bargain, thinking I could have it adjusted when I get home. Since it was just a matter of cutting off a few inches near the buckle and simply sewing it back, I just took it to Mr. Quickie. It was murdered. :angry2:

So as I am not OT, my favourite bags:

Oakley (shoulder strapped) for my Notebook

Kenneth Cole Document Bag (when I'm not bringing my PC)

London Fog overnight bag (for overnight trips... duh)

Victorinox Luggage for travels (I find Samsonite too heavy)

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i'm in love w/ bags & i have lots of them but the ones i like i really cant afford so i have to ask my mom to buy it for me.i have a coach bag collection.i dont know but i really like coach.my mom just bought me a mini looping bag from louis vuitton which i think looks really cute.for my everyday lakad I just use my white le sportsac that kinda reminds me of my school bag back in grade school or my my gutay gutay kate spade.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone who has one? Im thinking of getting one because my belloved Manchester United backpac from Nike is about to get bollocked. It's quite expensive a messenger bag costs like 10k here in the PI but you can buy it in the US for like $115-125.

So care to comment about them bags?

Cheers!

Edited by Wyld
Merging JACK SPADE bags thread w/ All About Bags