All Alone... Naked...

i share my room w/ my sister before and we have this habit of walking around the room in our undies especially if it's hot. now that have my own place, i walk inside my room in my naked glory especially after taking a bath, while applying lotion or drying my hair. i also sleep naked sometimes. despite the flaws and the flabs, i'm very much comfortable looking at myself infront of the mirror naked.

Guest Makaikishi
i like being naked. i always take off my clothes when i know its ok to do so. unfortunately, this habit of mine is limited to my own private space or some public space like spas and massage parlor.

i wonder where else going naked is not an issue?

Some places in the world, I think in Germany allow nudity in some beaches, whether male or female but I still don't want to be nude when I'm there.

i can't say i'm a nudist but i like the feeling of me in my 'birthday suit'...when i'm alone in the room most especially when my aunt (i share the room with her) isn't around, i just laze around with no clothes on but if not, just me in my undies and a really sheer top or spag strap...i sleep this way too...don't like the feel of too much cloth on me when i'm in bed.