9 replies to this topic

#1 wizard23

wizard23

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:25 PM

I am selling SM Residences condominiums specifically Light Residences, located beside MRT Boni, in Mandaluyong.

Project is pre-selling. Available units include studio, 1BR, 2BR. combination of 2 to 3 units are allowed. Units are fully furnished!

G/F is Save More and some commercial establishments. 2/F is Foodcourt and other commercial establishments.

SM Residences are like 5 star homes with 1st class amenities and yet affordable!

Only P25,000 to reserve! 20% DP payable in 36 months in the range of P10,000 only (depending on unit sizes). Low amortization and flexible financing schemes available!

For details pls pm me.

Edited by wizard23, 05 April 2010 - 09:41 AM.

#2 wizard23

wizard23

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:01 PM

Attached File  pool.jpg   37.06KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Driveway.jpg   69.87KB   0 downloads

Bungalow in 580 sqm corner lot inside secure sub-village BF THAI, Las Pinas area of BF Homes Parañaque. Near seldom-opened village gate hence little vehicle traffic, but accessible to public transportation. Residents can call security guards for tricycles or taxis.

Features:

Master's bedroom with hardwood parquet floors has walk-in closet and full T&B

2 children's bedrooms with hardwood parquet floors and shared T&B

Spacious kitchen and living room areas with marble floors

Separate den with wood parquet flooring has own T&B

Maid's room, driver's room with service CR

Gated 4 car driveway

Covered 2 car garage

Pool is 25' long x 15' wide x 6' deep with pool shower and less than 2 year old

Hayward pump and ClearWater DE filter + US-made cleaning accessories.

A/C units in living room, den, and 3 bedrooms. Hunter ceiling fans for Master's BR, dining and sala.

Cable tv access for all 3 bedrooms, sala, and den.

Internet and telephone available

Maynilad water connection in August 2010. Also with overhead tank & reserve tank.

Accessibility:

Near Southville International School, San Beda Alabang, La Salle Zobel, etc.

Walking distance from Mercury Drug, BPI, MiniStop, Metrobank, Chinabank, Puregold Jr., etc.

Minutes away from places of worship, Tropical and Robinsons supermarket, BF wetmarket.

Accessible via both Alabang Zapote rd. and Sucat rd.

Easy access to NAIA, Makati CBD, SLEX, Coastal Rd.

Selling Price: P9.5M

Edited by wizard23, 21 July 2010 - 04:04 PM.

#3 gerry05

gerry05

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:i love romance

Posted 10 June 2011 - 02:04 PM

Do we have Lots only here? in hectares in province pref. Rizal. and I also need here in MM, at least 1000 sq.m.

#4 wizard23

wizard23

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:49 PM

Looking for an apartment with garage FOR RENT in Mandaluyong. This is a requirement from my client. please pm me if you have one. TIA!

#5 wizard23

wizard23

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:23 PM

FOR SALE: House and lot in Marikina LOCATED IN PARANG, MARIKINA (NEVER FLOODED/NEVER HIT BY ONDOY)
Asking Price: P4.5 M ; 492 sq. m. lot area FA 300SQM
4 BR, 3 T&B (with shower heater in Master’s T&B), Family Room, Play Room, Maids’quarters, covered 3-car parking
Mini-garden, marble, parquet floors
Open areas for gardening/various purposes
Strong Manila Water, electric deep well and tank
Comes with a newly constructed 2 door apartment in front! Rental rate with existing tenant is P5,500/month.

With very well cemented roads leading to it, the property is 15 minutes away from the heart of the city (World Class Sports Center, Mall, 1st class restaurants and movie houses, and arguably the country’s cleanest wet public market).

Please pm me if interested/for viewing schedules.

#6 wizard23

wizard23

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:06 PM

ATTENTION : PRC Brokers

I'm looking for commercial properties (LOT only)in the ff. areas:

1. Bulacan
2. Cavite
3. Laguna

Min. of 2000 sqm. Intended use may be for a supermarket/grocery store.

also looking for EDADES penthouse unit or any 2 units that can be combined at EDADES, Rockwell.

please pm me if you have a property to offer. Tnx.

#7 wizard23

wizard23

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:26 AM

LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING PROPERTIES:

Our parameters are as follows:
1. Within CBD (Ortigas, Makati) – at least 2,000sq.m.
2. Other areas of Metro Manila (San Juan, Mandaluyong, Alabang, QC) – at least 1 hectare
3. Provinces (Bulacan, Pampanga, Clark, Batangas, Laguna, Cavite, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo) – at least 70hectares (preferably expandable)

PM me if you have referrals. THANK YOU.

#8 wizard23

wizard23

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:11 AM

HAMILO COAST CONDO. Pico de Loro, Miranda Building (closest to beach). 6th floor Unit MIA-0611-A. One of the very few units at Hamilo with an UNOBSTRUCTED view of the ocean. 134sqm. 2 levels, 3 bedrooms, 3 baths.

TERRAZAS DE PUNTO FUEGO LOT. Phase 2. 600sqm. Has unobstructed view of ocean and valley.

WESTPARC CONDO. Birch Building. Unit 6007. 2 levels, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths. 72sqm. Never used. Partially furnished.

pm me for prices.

#9 wizard23

wizard23

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 10:27 AM

Description

For SALE or Rent: A 2BR Townhouse unit (Duplex type) in Carmona, Cavite
Project: Canyon Ranch

WHY INVEST IN CARMONA, CAVITE?

1. Carmona, Cavite is looming to be a center for investment and sports.

2. The Local Govt. Unit of Carmona, Cavite is proactive and progressive. Visit the official website of Carmona, Cavite at

http://carmonagov.net/home/

FEATURES OF CANYON RANCH:

High Ground! Located in a sprawling masterplanned community on the foothills of San Lazaro Leisure Park. A few exits away from Alabang and close to everything you need!

Specifications:
Lot area: 77 sqm

Floor area: 50 sqm

Only P10,000/month! (RENTAL ASKING PRICE).

TOWNHOUSE UNIT IS ALSO FOR SALE.

Open to terms. PM for details.

Rent to own option is also available. Please contact this broker for details on terms and payment options.

Feature: This is a brand-new townhouse and has never been occupied yet.There is a bare room*at the second floor which can be converted into another room or T&B. Unit for sale is the one at the left side of the duplex unit. The right side (with the gate) is separately owned. Tenant or Lessee has the option to renovate the bare room at his/her own expense which shall be offset in the monthly rent.

Project Features:

The Village Center (with retail stores, shops, etc.)

Clubhouse (with open spaces, parks, pools, sports area, etc.)

Developer: Century Properties, the largest privately owned full service real estate company in the country, with a stellar 25 year track record of the most pioneering, award winning, and innovative projects in the history of Philippine Real Estate.

Thank you for looking!

For more details and schedule of tripping, please PM this broker.

HOW TO GET TO CARMONA, CAVITE:

Carmona is accessible by various land-based transport vehicles from Manila and other nearby provinces and cities taking two alternative routes namely: South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) and the Cavite Coastal Road passing thru Aguinaldo Highway and Dasmariñas/GMA Roads. It may be reached through public utility jeepneys and buses. It is a 15-minute drive from Alabang and Biñan, Laguna, and 45-minute travel from Trece Martires City. A transport terminal was established in the Carmona Public Market for commuters going to Manila, Biñan and GMA. Ordinary and first class air conditioned buses coming from Biñan, Laguna are passing the National Road to pick up passengers in Carmona going to Manila.

Moving Around

Tricycle. These local cabs are widely available around the town. You can reach nearby destinations or even hire them at a minimal cost. The minimum fare per passenger is Php 10.00, depending on how far you want to go.

Jeepney. This is the major mode of transportation in Carmona. This multi-purpose vehicle can accommodate 14-20 passengers taking them to other nearby towns such as: Biñan, GMA and Alabang. The minimum fare rates are: Php 7.50 going to Biñan; Php 12.00 going to GMA and P 17.00 going to Alabang. These jeepneys also provide transportation discount to students and senior citizens.

White Car Vehicle - “Biyaheng Palengke” . This type of vehicle usually goes around the town proper of Carmona taking you to Carmona Public Market and vice-versa. This was provided by the local government unit of Carmona to facilitate easy, affordable and comfortable way of going to market with a minimum fare of Php 5.00 per passenger.

Attached Files

#10 edyo

edyo

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 01:46 AM

i'm a licensed real estate broker and i specialize in prime properties in Metro Manila

see detail & photos thru my website www.edbuyhaus.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users