Best Tearjerkers

I go for Les Miserable (that movie with Hugh Jackman)

TBH I've seen the stage plays 2x but I never got what the story is about though I really like the song pieces.

Pero yung movie, dun na gets ko na. Lalo na yung last scene ni Satine. Ahhh shet. My bossing won't stop teasing me about it.

+1

Waaaahhh! Syet, papanoorin ko pa lang yung stage play sa March sa Solaire. I'm buying tickets on the 29th. Buti ka pa twice mo na napanood! I'm a BIG Les Mis fan! ;)

Edited by Eddy Syet

Macho films na I admit napaiyak ako

Gladiator

- Death scene ni Maximus

Braveheart

- Sa Final Charge

Warrior

- This is a hardcore man's film. But it shows you na kahit pa anong barako ko mo, mapapaiyak ka din pag kelangan mo bugbugin kapatid mo.

Furious 7

- I never expected that this would have on the list. But we all know what happened to Paul and that final tribute was just moving. Its bitter sweet to watch. Bitter kasi sinasabi na basically wala na si Paul Walker at di na natin sya makakasama, sweet because the tribute was done beautifully. Sending us the message that he is now in a better place. Galing yung mga metaphor na ginamit

Beach = Paradise/Heaven. Paul is now in a better place, in the movie we see him happily playing with his family. We hear him laugh in the background saying na kung san man sya naroon mas masaya na sya

Bryan appears right next to Dom at the stoplight = Ghost of Paul Walker. One last time, we remember all the good times we had watching him in the series, and we are saying goodbye to him

The roads parting and the final shot raising up to the skies. I think this one is pretty obvious. Plus Dom's final monologue is sincere din

• Like (+1) 1

+1

Waaaahhh! Syet, papanoorin ko pa lang yung stage play sa March sa Solaire. I'm buying tickets on the 29th. Buti ka pa twice mo na napanood! I'm a BIG Les Mis fan! ;)

I've seen it on stage before, but never in Broadway.

So i'm not going to miss this, too. :)

on topic: Nicholas Sparks movies - The Notebook, Message in a Bottle, etc.

and this

http://herestolife.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/100lakeposterfinal.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...