Laptop/notebook Owners: Trad. Shoulder Bag Type Or Backpack

Guest Leviticus
try the local hawk bags. they are durable and the best thing, its cheap. p1800 for the backpack that holds more than 15 inch laptops. you have two or three compartments extra aside from the laptop sleeve. you can carry documents, adapters, 2days of clothes and what have you.

where can we find that? majority ng mga bags na nakikita ko ay price range 3k. huhuhu.. ang mahal :(

backpack for me! as some has already mentioned, easier to carry and hinde din obvious na laptop laman... and lessen sa handcarry baggage sa pag travel kasi pwede dun na din some documents, personal things & extra damit :)

have used shoulder strap type bag before.... buti nagkaron ng backpack type! sobrang mas ok!

may nagiging uso now na bagong laptop bag... ung parang school bag na may gulong na-eextend ung handle and pwede hilain... dumadami na nagamit, at least dito sa dubai...

I use backpack when I'm at work.. it's much more convenient for me... in the airports, I switch to its shoulder bag so I can use the backpack for other things...

just got my laptop, the computer shop gave me a Targus shoulder bag as extra.. pero i'm kinda leaning into using my old Vans backpack :lol: kc like most have sad it's easier to carry.. also, may ndi obvious na may dala ka nga, malay ba ng mga nanjan sa tabi-tabi na laptop ung laman ng backpack ko.. unless bigla silang magkaron ng x-ray vision e sa backpack pa din ako.. :lol:

backpack for me! as some has already mentioned, easier to carry and hinde din obvious na laptop laman... and lessen sa handcarry baggage sa pag travel kasi pwede dun na din some documents, personal things & extra damit :)

have used shoulder strap type bag before.... buti nagkaron ng backpack type! sobrang mas ok!

may nagiging uso now na bagong laptop bag... ung parang school bag na may gulong na-eextend ung handle and pwede hilain... dumadami na nagamit, at least dito sa dubai...

baka heto brad ung sinasabi mo.. roller bag http://www.targus.com/ca/product_images/TSB047CA_cases_b.jpg

for me i got Targus Pulse II backpack w/c came w/ my Dell Laptop :cool:

nice backpack u got! hope i could find one like that! seems to be expensive

thank you. I like it very much too. She won't tell me how much it cost though. It carries Ducati's trademark, that must count for some value. So much for nodescript, non-attention grabbing backpacks. This thing brands you like a target. It swallows everything though. My MBP, Canon ip90 printer, external firewire HD, 12v car inverter, plus docs. Of course, by the time you gat all packed and ready the darn thing weighs like 20 kilos. Ride a bike with that thing on your back and it massively changes your balance and center of gravity.