The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

240kph+ (speedometer needle got stuck @ 240) some time 1994 in an 81 toyota corolla liftback with an 18RG engine, twin weber 45's, port & polished and trd racing kits (sa mga "old" racers of greenhills, I miss the good old days). Achieved at SLEX Susana Heights area. This was the time na di pa uso ang radar spotters sa SLEX. :evil:

.. I was able to drive on the German Autobahn..

you are so lucky dude! :cool: hope id also get to do that someday. and that ill also be driving a subaru sti, or an audi s4..someday.. para naman hindi ford ang nasa tabi ko.. hehe.

the fastest ive ever gone is 130/mph (+/-).. achived on an '04 toyota celica gt-s (not mine) on the garden state parkway at 4am.

Went on a holiday to Europe this summer and fulfilled one of my "must do's" before I die: I was able to drive on the German Autobahn. Unfortunately, I was with my family of four and my sister-in-law and her kid and thus, I had to rent a Ford Galaxy minivan which ran on diesel. Yet, I was able to go up to 180kph on long stretches with this vehicle. The whole experience was exhilirating for me though. What is trully amazing is that other cars will occasionally pass you by as if you were standing still.

According to my wife's German brother-in-law, there is a heirarchy of sorts in the Autobahn which goes like this: Porsche-Mercedes-BMW-Audi. Fords are at the bottom. Hehe!!

di naman sila galit sa Ferrari don ano?????

malalakas loob ng mga girlie dito ha

mjdec_11, ala ka naman sigurong death wish ano....... your playing with dangerous curbs my man, pls. keep presence of mind, and not tobe too aggressive, it is fun driving fast pero it pays to be safe also....

just a friendly advise.......

mjdec, umikot na kasi ako driving a charade running 110km lang un, going to subic, ung highway somewhere in pampanga, buti na lang ung puno bumagga sa towing hook sa likod and nakabend ung tree trunk kaya ang damage lang e medyo nabend ung towing hook....

ingat guys sa pagdadrive ng mabilis. siguraduhin nyo na kaya ng kotse ihandle ang mga speeds na yan.. speeding is cool just be careful at be alert. just a piece of advice!

tama ka dyan ford... ngayon matanda na ako im careful na to drive sensibly... nung bata ako i took more chances... ngayon di na talaga especially with the kids on board :cool: