Where Are You Headed?

At this very moment the future Ben Chan(Bench) is learning how to sew, the future Tan Caktiong (jollibee) is learning how to cook, the future Henry Sy(SM) is learning how to shine old leather shoes, the future Lucio Tan(PAL) is pushing a dilapidated cart in the ghettos of Binondo.

How about you, what are you doin?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this very moment the future Ben Chan(Bench)  is learning how to sew, the future Tan Caktiong (jollibee) is learning how to cook, the future Henry Sy(SM)  is learning how to shine old leather shoes, the future Lucio Tan(PAL)  is pushing a dilapidated cart in the ghettos of Binondo.

i am still learning the likes of Manny Pangilinan and the other taipans who are able to become giants of the business world..

• 2 months later...
At this very moment the future Ben Chan(Bench)  is learning how to sew, the future Tan Caktiong (jollibee) is learning how to cook, the future Henry Sy(SM)  is learning how to shine old leather shoes, the future Lucio Tan(PAL)  is pushing a dilapidated cart in the ghettos of Binondo.

Well, at this moment i am polishing my marksmanship skills, learning new torture techniques, trying to equip my people with more fire power, learning new intimidation styles and trying to strengthen my alliances.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im saving money and investing for a house where me, my wife, and our child can live comfortably, next would be to buy a family car, and lastly to invest in a business or stocks.... as of now, since we're not married yet, me and my girlfriend are focusing to make our dreams a reality. :)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
At this very moment the future Ben Chan(Bench) is learning how to sew, the future Tan Caktiong (jollibee) is learning how to cook, the future Henry Sy(SM) is learning how to shine old leather shoes, the future Lucio Tan(PAL) is pushing a dilapidated cart in the ghettos of Binondo.

Me?!?... Oh..I guess it's me... well.. I'll visualize a situation that maybe in the near future all these rich and famous which somewhat in a twist of fate money is not worth anything and all their known wealth are just garbage... imagine how much garbage these folks have.. I'll persuade them to go to my recycling center in exchange for a meager... hmmm ..maybe, a spot in my safety haven?... since the XTERMINATORS is annihilating the Bling-Bling Community... XTerminators won't bother looking in my Bling-Bling Folks safety haven because I own the patent for a special sort of diode to keep the mass production of these Terminators into the market? Ahhh...shhh!!!T I just gave away a good plot for a B-Movie... GUNDAMN!!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...