Bongbong Marcos vs Leni Robredo  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Naniniwala ka bang may pagtatangka o nagaganap na pandaraya?

• Oo naniniwala ako
    • Hindi ako naniniwala
    • 'Di ako sigurado

Given yun result ng survey sa mtc about vice presidency kung saan malaki ang bumoto kay bbm, i was expecting na more people would be voting that they think na nagkaroon ng dayaan. Surprisingly at this point mas nakakarami ang naniniwalang walang dayaan.

Ang akin, oo nagalaw ang hashcode na hindi dapat sana mangyari. Nangyari ang di dapat nangyari, pero ang tanong may patibay bang nandaya o ginagawan lang ng issue dahil di matanggap ang pagkatalo. In short gustong idaan sa technicalities. I think its the latter. We all know that the ultimate goal of bbm is to become the country's president. Imho malaking dagok sa future plans niya ang "matalo" sa isang leni "the lackey" robredo, a virtual nobody in the world of politics.

Again, may kasabihan you can't teach old dogs new tricks ... Accepting defeat has always been hard to swallow for the Marcoses as they almost always have it their ways. Remember the ppcrv quick count is not official but supposedly is already an indication of the actual result assuming there was no cheating that really transpired.

Our company makes machine code programs. I know it is possible to program a "sleeper code" in the machine program and it can be activated by changing the value of any trigger tag like simple "?" changed to "#". The changed value will "wake-up" and activate the "sleeper" algorithm.

If there was fraud, the hashcode change was just a triggering mechanism. Another algorithm could have been introduced or a sleeper code was in the program right from the start.

That is why I share the suspicions of Contreras. I think the Smartmatic's hashcode change could have triggered a sleeper code. A forensic evaluation should be done.

Excerpt from news report:

"...For his part, Contreras noted that based on the evaluation he conducted with David Yap, his fellow university professor, it was revealed that the rise and fall of the count of all the vice presidential candidates showed a uniform pattern which was unusual.
He pointed out that such occurrence was not normal in elections especially when results from all areas were being transmitted on random.
“There should have been a spike either down or up depending on areas where the votes were transmitted but in the vice presidential race, the graph showed a uniform upward line and then after the 80 percent transmission rate, Sen. Ferdinand Marcos Jr’s numbers fell in a linear line which is very abnormal,” he said.
Contreras explained that the linear line can only be the result of the data having been manipulated or a system introduced which should not be there.
It was not only Marcos and (Liberal Party bet Rep. Leni) Robredo who we assessed but all the candidates in the vice presidential race. All of their tally formed a straight line which is impossible to happen except when there is another program introduced. We believe there was a manipulation that happened,” he said.
Both said they were not supporting a particular candidate but were merely interested in ensuring the integrity of the elections."

Edited by camiar
  • Like (+1) 2

I think this is one negative value that a Filipino has, pag natalo dinaya pag nanalo nandaya.

We should support whoever wins in the end di naman kaya ng isang leader na sya lang ang magtrabaho without our cooperation.

Let's move forward to make the Philippines a better place.

Our company makes machine code programs. I know it is possible to program a "sleeper code" in the machine program and it can be activated by changing the value of any trigger tag like simple "?" changed to "#". The changed value will "wake-up" and activate the "sleeper" algorithm.

If there was fraud, the hashcode change was just a triggering mechanism. Another algorithm could have been introduced or a sleeper code was in the program right from the start.

That is why I share the suspicions of Contreras. I think the Smartmatic's hashcode change could have triggered a sleeper code. A forensic evaluation should be done.

Excerpt from news report:

"...For his part, Contreras noted that based on the evaluation he conducted with David Yap, his fellow university professor, it was revealed that the rise and fall of the count of all the vice presidential candidates showed a uniform pattern which was unusual.

He pointed out that such occurrence was not normal in elections especially when results from all areas were being transmitted on random.

“There should have been a spike either down or up depending on areas where the votes were transmitted but in the vice presidential race, the graph showed a uniform upward line and then after the 80 percent transmission rate, Sen. Ferdinand Marcos Jr’s numbers fell in a linear line which is very abnormal,” he said.

Contreras explained that the linear line can only be the result of the data having been manipulated or a system introduced which should not be there.

It was not only Marcos and (Liberal Party bet Rep. Leni) Robredo who we assessed but all the candidates in the vice presidential race. All of their tally formed a straight line which is impossible to happen except when there is another program introduced. We believe there was a manipulation that happened,” he said.

Both said they were not supporting a particular candidate but were merely interested in ensuring the integrity of the elections."

Based from what you posted. What you are saying looks credible. So i'm not going to disagree with that possibility. If the hashcode introduce a triggering mechanism to change the votes. We all know that the hashcode was found in the transparency server. With that in mind, the data should only affect the transparency server?

The transparency server is independent from the central server. And also independent from the data being send to each level of board of canvasser. When Comelec admitted that the hashcode was tampered. I wasn't going nuts for a recount. Not because i'm pro Leni, but rather the tampering shouldn't affect the official results. The tampering was done on the transparency server on the unofficial count. If you're gonna cheat, why tamper with those numbers? It's not going to affect the results because those numbers aren't the official ones. To better illustrated what i'm saying. Here's the diagram rappler reported on the automated system a year ago.

http://assets.rappler.com/612F469A6EA84F6BAE882D2B94A4B421/img/2F739A5EEF0A406A86B623102F6F7F35/erts-2013-transmission-path-20150513-02_2F739A5EEF0A406A86B623102F6F7F35.jpg

http://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/iq/91663-philippine-automated-election-sytem-explained

If i was going to cheat my numbers. I will not do it on the transparency server. Those figures has no bearing on the official count. You also need to keep in mind that we have Election Returns. Which will be use to verify the data. And the article also state that the Congress will have a independent server that will be use to verify and proclaim the official winner. This is apart from the server use by Comelec and PPRCV.

Again i've discuss this on the VP thread. If you want to cheat, you have to do it on precinct level. On each VCM, obtaining the key for each CF card you will tamper and alter their respective Election Returns. BBM is looking at the wrong place my friend. They should focus more on the Election Returns. That is what would verify his claims of cheating (if there is cheating).

What's good about today's elections is the level of transparency. The results can be viewed per precint, per cityl, per province

Not sure if it's this simple, but my view is to check yung validity ng results through random sampling of district results vs what's being transmitted and shown by COMELEC.

Kasi kahit ano pa ang sabihin about algorithms in the end, it has to tally up with the votes below.

Kasi if they cheated, what did they do? Add votes to Leni? So lalagpas sa total voters and precint! Convert votes from another candidate to Leni? Huli din ito.

Through random sampling across the country, may mahuhuli at mahuhuling discrepancy kung meron talaga.

My gut feel is malinis ito. You can see the posturing of Comelec, they're too open and transparent for a group na may tinatago and it's been more than a week na, BBM still hasn't found or presented a single piece of evidence na may dayaan. You can't cheat nationwide and be perfectly clean, something will eventually come out.

Marcos' quick count shows he's leading by 163K based on their copies of official COCs:

Amorado, who heads Marcos’ quick count team, said their data is based on 92.59 percent or 100 out of the 108 certificates of canvass (COCs) from provinces and chartered cities nationwide that their camp have internally tallied.

“Based on 92.59% percent of the COCs that we have internally canvassed, that’s 100 out of 108 COCs,… the vote of BBM (Bongbong Marcos) is 13,506,005, [while] the vote of Congressman Leni is 13, 343,009— or a difference of 162,996 [votes]. This is as of 3:45 this afternoon [May 17, 2016],” Amorado said.

“That is why we are optimistic that we will still win this election,” Amorado added.

- See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/566639/news/nation/marcos-camp-claims-lead-of-100k-based-on-internal-tally-of-cocs#sthash.WM4kjxKK.dpuf

Calling all PEaCE regulars:

Haven't you noticed that this thread is being flooded with posts from newbies like:

hunter21

misteryotao

everyman

tinypototoy

shai hulud

all of them have same message: " there's no fraud. let's move on..."

that's why I believe there may be trolls here who are paid to post pre-arranged themed messages to sway opinions in social media....

Haven't you noticed that this thread is being flooded with posts from newbies like:

hunter21

misteryotao

everyman

tinypototoy

shai hulud

that's why I believe there may be trolls here who are paid to post pre-arranged themed messages to sway opinions in social media....

Where's the logic in that? The thread topic is between the two leading candidates and the poll itself ask whether "there is cheating or not".

There are only two answer to that question. Yes or No.

So if people say No, troll na kaagad. Basta hindi old timer dito. Ano yun ang tamang sagot lang is yes? How sound is that logic? Nagpapatawa ka ba? Review my post again. I question why there so much focus on transparency server when it's not going to affect the official results. Is that a trollish post?

I thought this was an open forum. Where anyone can join in and discuss. Maybe you should ask the mods to restrict this section to PEaCE regulars. Whatever that criteria is.

Edited by Misteryotao
  • Like (+1) 1

e ang mga nagrereklamo na lang ay yung mga in love sa mga marcoses e. they are the only ones fueling this cheating thingy. nakikisawsaw naman ang mga kakampi sa corrupt. maybe because having BBM in power gives a better chance for their dark idol not to go to jail. who knows?

Where's the logic in that? The thread topic is between the two leading candidates and the poll itself ask whether "there is cheating or not".

There are only two answer to that question. Yes or No.

So if people say No, troll na kaagad. Basta hindi old timer dito. Ano yun ang tamang sagot lang is yes? How sound is that logic? Nagpapatawa ka ba? Review my post again. I question why there so much focus on transparency server when it's not going to affect the official results. Is that a trollish post?

I thought this was an open forum. Where anyone can join in and discuss. Maybe you should ask the mods to restrict this section to PEaCE regulars. Whatever that criteria is.

i agree with you sir.

sad to hear that there is discrimination based on the number of post.

people are asked for their opinion.

Ano naman kaya sasabihin ng mga anti-marcos dito and pro-leniVP....if based sa official counting si marcos naman ang nanalo....nadaya din? Considering na nagpalabas yun camp ni leni commenting its mathematically impossible for marcos to win...

Kaya nga lets wait for the official results....

Ano naman kaya sasabihin ng mga anti-marcos dito and pro-leniVP....if based sa official counting si marcos naman ang nanalo....nadaya din? Considering na nagpalabas yun camp ni leni commenting its mathematically impossible for marcos to win...

Kaya nga lets wait for the official results....

Kaya nga, wala pang official results. Hintayin muna natin yun and let's evaluate the results after it comes out. Dami sumisigaw ng recount or dayaan, eh wala pang official results.

Kahit na pro-leni ako. Both candidates have a chance to get vice presidency. And as long as the lead isn't too wide, i'll believe the result. Because end survey results shows that both candidates are statistically tie sila. So the wider the margin, the more dubious is the results to me.

Edited by Misteryotao

Everyone who is in the inner circle of a major political candidate knows this: alam agad nila resulta ng eleksyon ng mas maaga, lalo na nung maging automated ang eleksyon. BBM knew the result of the elections as early as 11pm Monday, may 9, 2016. Ok, I'll be more generous, 2am Tuesday, may 10, 2016. Yung ipinalalabas sa media na galing PPCRV, alam nyang balwarte nya naunang ipinalabas na resulta, natural lamang sya. Pero alam nyang kabuuan ng results nun talo sya, kaya nagpapalabas na sya ng kung anu anong scenario, na daya lang talo nya, may plan b, etc etc. Per presinto ng bawat bayan, syudad, at probinsya may kopya sya nun antimano. Humihirit lang sya dahil bagamat talo sya eh maliit ang lamang. Di pa naman opisyal na binibilang ang mga boto eh, pero alam na nya kung ano resulta, at yun ay talo sya. Kung ano man server gamitin, iisa magiging resulta nun. May mga international observer pa nga sa eleksyon eh, sabi nila malinis daw. Panahon pa nung manual election ang 2 uri ng kandidato: isang nanalo, at isang nadaya. Ngayon automated na, 3 na; nanalo, nag concede, at si BBM, este nadaya pala.

Alam na ng Comelec ang results ng Central server wala pa lang official canvassing. They can see the tally sa central server as easy as we can see whats in the transparency server. Especially the I.T. team of Comelec. Ang mahalaga lang is mag tally ito sa mga printouts na ginawa sa precincts.

hunter21

misteryotao

everyman

tinypototoy

shai hulud

Wow napansin ako, thank you ...... i guess

Para mas accurate, ito ang pinupunto ko , "There is no evidence of fraud as of now, so let's move on (from this hashcode issue)"

A few posts from me does not constitute a flood, sa aking palagay. Kung binabayaran ako para dito, aba sisipagan ko magpost ng magpost araw araw, sa lahat ng thread, sa lahat ng issue maglalahad ako ng opinion ko. Ka-ching!

--- a message from your friendly neighborhood troll

Talaga naman itong si Tatang 2016 na hinde ka pa rin nagbabago! Pasubalian mo na lang ang mga argumento sa sinulid na ito kaysa mag-ngangawa ka ng wala namang basehan. Nakakatawa talaga ang mga fans bi Bobong Marcos, nung nakakalamang "move on na and let's start the healing process" ang mantra, ng malamangan nagkadayaan daw.

Pinaka classic ang People Power sa Luneta napuno nila ang isang puno. Bwekekekekekekeke!

hunter21

misteryotao

everyman

tinypototoy

shai hulud

If Leni wins and no recount happens, I will, personally, not recognize her as the VP. It's my choice naman. Pero kung nagrecount, at sya talaga ang VP, then she is the VP. Yun lang naman ang hinihingi ng mga tao. Recount to see if may hocus pocus ngang nangyari. Kung ako kay Leni, papayag din ako sa recount since pag walang recount, ang tingin sa kanya ng mga tao (not necessarily eveyone), nandaya sya. Atleast kung may recount, pwede nyang sabihin na "see, it's me who really won."

If Leni wins and no recount happens, I will, personally, not recognize her as the VP. It's my choice naman. Pero kung nagrecount, at sya talaga ang VP, then she is the VP. Yun lang naman ang hinihingi ng mga tao. Recount to see if may hocus pocus ngang nangyari. Kung ako kay Leni, papayag din ako sa recount since pag walang recount, ang tingin sa kanya ng mga tao (not necessarily eveyone), nandaya sya. Atleast kung may recount, pwede nyang sabihin na "see, it's me who really won."

Sir, there can be no recount as of now, because the official canvassing of votes for president and the vice president will commence on may 25 via a joint session of Congress. The result we are seeing now is unofficial, though pareho lang ng pinagmulan ng data. Robredo already agreed for a systems audit of the automated election, she's echoing the call of her closest pursuer, instead of just waiting for the official canvassing of votes and then thru legal maneuvers just threw obstacle upon obstacle once she got declared formally as VP. She's not afraid of systems audit because she knew she won the VP election fair and square.

If Leni won, as she claims, then she should support the call for a manual counting of the votes. She may not be afraid of a systems audit because the system has already been compromised. A manual counting of the votes in the VP race, as teddyboy locsin has called for, will allow the winner, whoever he or she is, to claim a mandate from the voters.

Humihiling ng manual recount wala pa nga yung official result from the congress (upper & lower house). Hintayin muna ang resulta then saka mag file ng kaso sa Comelec para sa recount-recount na iyan. Yan ang tamang proseso! Kahit anong ngawa ni Bobong Marcos sa media at Social media walang mangyayari.