Dear Mr.Senator and apparent-president-elect.

First of all, I voted for your cousin. If not, I would have considered the senator from Olongapo next. Or that separated-from-his-wife environmentalist with a pearly surname. Heck I would have even voted the supposed "basura swimmer" ahead of you. The only candidates I thought that were less acceptable than you were the convicted plunderer and the closet-lesbian cum pseudo-progressive.

But you won. Fair and square. I accept that. You will be my president starting June 30 2010.

Just always remember that Pinoy saying, " Ang pikon, talo. "

Good luck to all of us.

I didnt vote for you and I dont think youre not capable enough to bring up this country being an alumnus of the mythical "senate row 4" that produced erap, the revillas, lito lapid, et al. But here's my request: Please prove us critics wrong. Please dont disappoint those who gave their last string of hope on you. Just heal this wounded country. This is the only country we have, the same country your dad offered his life to and your mom served with all heart til death. Dont mind us critics, specially the cynics, just stay true to yourself and do what youre supposed to do.

Never mind those who kept on pressuring you to stop smoking. Yan ka na eh, its your own piece of pleasure, in fact, its your only genuine friend on those times you want to cut off yourself from the busy world and want your time alone in silence. Most of the world's greatest leaders are smokers.

Go marry. Shalani is so too lovely to pass on. You still have your own life. Never mind those who'll say that it's a distraction. You need to be inspired more than ever. At sana, sumisipa pa si 'noy

Most of all, good luck and leave a legacy. You dont have to be a political and economic genius to be a good president, we wont pressure you to bring our country into 2nd world status or something. I hope that after six years, this country is healed and ready to face the world again. Just think that you are not the President, you are one hell of a Janitor whose task is to clean up shits left by the stinking past regimes.

Edited by kanto-terrorist

I warmly congratulate Sen. Noynoy Aquino and Mayor Jejomar Binay as the newly President and Vice-President of our Country. I know that they will carry us forward with sensitivity and faithful devotion to the public trust.  I wish them every success in their work as President and Vice-President and I look forward for them to work together towards the success of our Country. 

Dear (ab)NOY,

Just like what the previous poster said, Stay true to yourself, and be the Noynoy you were when you're still in congress and in the senate, just continue being who you are, a row 4 congressman and senator, Congratulations, you now become a row 4 president, not bad right?!

Now if you wish to become someone else you're not, go ahead and heed to what your opportunistic advisers tell you, let the Abad's, the Roxas' the Araneta's and your co-Ateneo alumnus run the country for you and be our country's first modern day Puppet President.

Congratulations abNOY!

Edited by Sl@MDuNk_Mitsui14

Dear Noy,

Hanggang ngayon meron pa ring mamang malaki ang dede na bitter pa rin sa pagkapanalo mo. Wag mo ng intindihin ang mga kritiko gawin mo na lang ang mga sinabi mo noong kampanyahan na lilinisin mo ang gobyerno hinde naman ako umaasa na 100% na malilinis, mag improve man lang ang pag tingin ng ibang bansa sa atin at mawala ang stigma na most corrupt country in the world ang Pilipinas.

FYI : Mas ok manigarilyo kaysa magkalikot ng puwet!

dear MR. PRESIDENT

as i was reading this thread napansin ko n parang halos yata lahat ay ayaw sayo.. tsk! tsk! tsk! lumalabas na naman ang crab mentality ng mga pinoy. ikaw ang nanalo ano p magagawa nila? i just hope ul have the same type of advisers ur mom had. i dont think any president will be able surpass what ur mom did. please focus on education... mahirap ang Pilipinas and imhoping sana naman itoy maging tahimik and a place para maging maganda ang kinabukasan ng mga anak namin...

dear noynoy,

first of all congrats in winning the presidency and i pray that you can finish or keep the promise of having a clean govt. but there are some matters i would like to raise,

in the newspapers wherein i read your goal of working out a way to keep filipinos from migrating to other countries, its probably trying to lure more foreign investor in the country or i dont know what you could cast out from those sleeves of yours. how can this be work out? when meralco, pldt and nawasa ( maynilad ) arent even govt owned? how can the govt give out a very good hard to resist offer for them not to turn down when all in all there is not much to offer to the so called foreign investor.

its clear that there isnt much of a running revenue for the country to get money from aside from the tax that is impose on every fil that is employed. in other words tax tax tax ! can you give enticing tax rebates or duty free tax to those foreign company as to woe them over to a country wherein social justice as well as justice itself seems controlled by the riches and not the law. a govt who couldnt even discern its direction without the consent of the church wherein they should be seperated in the first place. even the simplest check and balance doesnt even impose or applied.

do we just entice them just by saying there are how many millions of pinoy in the philippines wherein your product can create a demand can possibly gain how much money? or the old saying talented cheap labor force apply? i cant understand how come countries like india, malaysia can entice more investors than ours wherein we got a more nice country than theirs. but hey something stinks and we can all smell it still no one is doing the cleaning

Dear Noynoy,

Coming from someone who endured your late mother's term (1986 to 1992), allow me to suggest some things:

1) do NOT appoint personal favorites to govt positions just because they helped you win. your mother made the mistake of appointing abwisit (to napocor), joe "bad mouth" kunsumisyon (dti) and lourdes "mahimbing" quisumbing (to dep-ed) to name a few. qualifications, regardless of political affinity not connections

2) be wary of the military. like your mother, cultivate a friendship with the usa so that you will be spared from a coup similar to one that deposed Erap in 2001. only the strong alliance of the usa will make these "coup plotters" stop and think

3) do not listen to the philippine catholic priests. these pedophile protectors want only political power without the responsibility that goes with it. and they will join a military coup (like in 2001) as easy as crossing the street if you dare try take their jueteng money away. these people have no loyalty, no honor and no delicadeza. be careful with them

take care of the presidency and guard yourself against elements pretending to care for the country.

Robbie tan

Dear Noynoy,

Tepukin mo ang mga taong bumaril sa iyo noon para naman magmukha kang may bayag. Lagyan mo ng kaunting bangis ang administration mo. Tularan mo ang tatay mo at hindi ang nanay mo. Nagmumukha kang bakla na puro babae ang pumupuri sa iyo at ni isang lang lalaki sa mga Aquino pati na mga tito mo ay hindi man lang lumalabas para sa iyo. Puro lang ba babae ang kaibigan mo? Ano ba laro mo noong bata ka? Nakikipagbahay-bahayan ka ba sa mga kapatid mong babae? Si Shahani ba ay props mo para ka di magmukhang bakla?

Bigyan mo ng permanent posisyon si Nognog Binay sa PAGASA, Agriculture, Health, DepEd, DSWD, Tourism o Seniors Club. At, huwag na huwag sa DILG. Mahirap talaga mag-alaga ng ahas kaya bigyan mo na din ng 24/7 PSG support.

Kumuha ka ng mga gabinete na hindi nagpayaman noong panahon ng nanay mo. Huwag mo din kuhain ang sinumang dumikit sa tatay mo noon at nagpayaman lang ngayon.

Dear NoyNoy

Please learn to be "presidentiable". Nakaka turn off yung latest pronouncements mo. Kakainis ka naman! Baka naman si Boy Abunda yung mga pinagpapakinggan mo. Learn from FVR, marunong makilaro (pati tuloy mga Pinoy nalaro niya sa scams) not sa anomalies but for being a statesman. Ingat sa mga salita, dre. Teka, nababasa ba itong thread na ito ng Liberal Party? hehehe

Hayaan mo na yun hindi bumoto sa iyo, mga natalo lang yun at napipikon sa nangyari. Ayusin mo na lang ang utak mo, OK?

Dear Nonoy,

A lot of those who voted for you did so because it's was only you who came out openly for your support for the RH bill. You even said you are for the bill even if the Catholic Church will campaign against you based on this issue. I hope that you will continue to support the bill until it is signed into law.

Just do your JOB Noy. If smoking is the worst scandal these fcukers can throw at you after 6 years in office, then mighty good for you. That only means you've done a great job. Keep lighting em up. I have your back on this one.

You brother in cigarette dedication,

Don Dee

Hey Baldie,

Do what you can while retaining whatever integrity you claim to have. Never mind the busy bodies who think that your smoking is evil. We've already had the midget and the strongman of the north.

If they don't like it, tell them to go f#&k themselves.

Best of luck to you.