Mixed Martial Arts

Hello! i'm interested with mixed martial arts lately. But i can't seem to find anything cheaper than 3000 per month and close to manila. (Sta.Mesa area) could anyone help? Muay Thai and Brazillian Jiu Jutsu are what i'm aiming for.

Well what exactly are u looking for. May groups kasi who teach MMA (yung halo na tlga lahat ng techniques for MMA). Meron ding nagtuturo with separate programs for muay thai and BJJ.

Guys thanks for the suggestions! Could you give me the contacts and prices for Submission Sport, Stanley's and SPRAWL? May sprawl ba sa ECLIPSE sa Shaw? Also i've been to mariner's i only know they have muay thai. Do they have MMA now?

Sprawl has classes daily in eclipse shaw.

rates are as follows:

2000 for 12 sessions

2600 for 16 sessions

3000 unlimited

Submission sport is MWF 5-7 and the rate is 2000

You can PM me for further queries on either team

Well what exactly are u looking for. May groups kasi who teach MMA (yung halo na tlga lahat ng techniques for MMA). Meron ding nagtuturo with separate programs for muay thai and BJJ.

In case you're interested;

We, the Strikes & Submissions MMA Team, just opened our gym in malate. It's located @ 2551 Bautista St. cor. Don Pedro St. Malate Manila. (Near St. Scho & CSB)

Rates are P1,500 per month. M-W-F 7pm-10pm.

Sprawl has classes daily in eclipse shaw.

rates are as follows:

2000 for 12 sessions

2600 for 16 sessions

3000 unlimited

Submission sport is MWF 5-7 and the rate is 2000

You can PM me for further queries on either team

Hi Olympus,

Do u happen to know if lets say you avail of the 2000 (12 sessions), do u also have access to the gym equipments like the deal they had with new breed bjj? tnx in advance!

In case you're interested;

We, the Strikes & Submissions MMA Team, just opened our gym in malate. It's located @ 2551 Bautista St. cor. Don Pedro St. Malate Manila. (Near St. Scho & CSB)

Rates are P1,500 per month. M-W-F 7pm-10pm.

Hi Jack Hammer,

where are the other branched of strikes and submissions? do they have anywhere near makati?..can u pls pm the contacts ..tnx in advance :)

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...