6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

guys, do you mind if we start a thread for our own fantasy league? so as not to confuse with the real nba and the fantasy one.

here, you can post all you want regarding player movements, analysis, stats, trades / trade proposals, transactions, rumors(??), quotes (??), boxscores, etc etc fantasy-wise.. :)

you can even give others insights on how you can strengthen your team, tactics on who's gonna play or not, who's hot and who's not, and give match-up previews ala "feature" match-up of the day.

you can even set-up your own team post (page) and you can disects each game as it happens. or post a post-game analysis on the recent games.. heheh :D

okay, i'm getting overboard here. i think this will just separate the real from the fantasy games, if you don't mind guys...

Edited by hoopburners

my team

chu's hoopburners

1. chauncey billups (det) - pg

2. steve francis (orl) - pg

3. andre miller (den) - pg

4. sebastian telfair (por) - pg (pending trade with gwapogi)

5. paul pierce (bos) - sg

6. doug christie (dal) - sg

7. moe peterson (tor) - sg/f

8. danny granger (ind) - f

9. ron artest (ind) - sf

10. kevin garnett (min) - f

11. marvin williams (atl) - f

12. joel przybilla (por) - c

13. chris mihm (lal) - c

*players in bold indicates untouchable, unless.. heheh :cool:

For the benefit of those who are too lazy to backread like me, please add to the information below

thanks

Username / Team

1) cheeselogger / Roughnecks

2) hoopburners / Chu's Hoopburners

3) gift_of_game / Barnstormin' Bruins

4) ayasadai / Ayasadai(?)

5) chad_moneyshot / G.R.O all-stars

6) gwapogi / Solomon Inc.

7) bubuy / TeamKewl

8) agentjackbauer / Agentjackbauer

9) bret_hart / rip city

I posted this at the other thread before I saw this one, my apologies...

Boss Bubuy, would like to trade Gasol? :)

Edited by cheeselogger

nice to see someone actually starting a separate thread on this...

well, here's my lineup... those in bold are untouchables...

PG J. Kidd (NJ - PG)

SG K. Bryant (LAL - SG)

G J. Johnson (Atl - GF)

SF C. Anthony (Den - SF)

PF S. Abdur-Rahim (Sac - F)

F J. Howard (Dal - GF)

C C. Kaman (LAC - C)

C Z. Pachulia (Atl - FC)

Util S. Cassell (LAC - PG)

Util J. Tinsley (Ind - PG)

Util J. Rose (Tor - GF)

BN N. Hilario (Den - FC)

BN R. Felton (Cha - G)

well, chu's hoopburners and RIP CITY, i have pending trades with you guys... check them out.. i'm amenable to "negotiations"... hehehe...

here's my lineup

Roughnecks

Brevin Knight (Cha - PG)

Jason Williams (Mia - PG)

Mike Miller (Mem - SG)

Tracy Mcgrady (Hou - SG/SF)

Al Harrington (Atl - SF/PF)

Lamar Odom (LaL - SF/PF)

Al Jefferson (Bos - PF)

Kenyon Martin (Den - PF)

Kwame Brown (LaL - PF/C)

Tyson Chandler (Chi - PF/C)

Theo Ratliff (Por - C)

Brad Miller (Sac - C)

how about kobe bro? pierce+franchise? hehe

can't give up kobe bro... he's the total stat filler of the team... well, probably when the season starts and i see that JJ is making enough stats to cover up for kobe... maybe... but not right now...

..well, ngayon ko lang nabasa yung yahoo mail ko... and by the way, thanks to hoopburners and RIP CITY for accepting my trades...

so, about 2 days from now, my lineup will go like:

PG Kidd

SG Kobe

G J Johnson

SF Kirilenko

PF Shareef

F J Howard

C Kaman

C Pachulia

Util Sam

Util Jalen

Util Telfair

Bench Nene

Bench Tinsley

...and G_O_G, yes, ngayon ko lang nabasa yung reply mo sa trade request to... ok, i'll offer nene + jalen rose for sweetney + tj ford... hope u bite :D :D :D

can't give up kobe bro... he's the total stat filler of the team... well, probably when the season starts and i see that JJ is making enough stats to cover up for kobe... maybe... but not right now...

..well, ngayon ko lang nabasa yung yahoo mail ko... and by the way, thanks to hoopburners and RIP CITY for accepting my trades...

haha.. i know bro ur not going to give up kobe.. try ko lang.. :cool: heheh

so, about 2 days from now, my lineup will go like:

PG Kidd

SG Kobe

G J Johnson

SF Kirilenko

PF Shareef

F J Howard

C Kaman

C Pachulia

Util Sam

Util Jalen

Util Telfair

Bench Nene

Bench Tinsley

...and G_O_G, yes, ngayon ko lang nabasa yung reply mo sa trade request to... ok, i'll offer nene + jalen rose for sweetney + tj ford... hope u bite  :D  :D  :D

no prob dude!

medyo worried din kse ako ay AK eh.

masyadong prone sa injuries.

IMO, the Anthony for Kirilenko trade is one lopsided trade and I have voted to veto it. No hard feelings folks ha. Its just my opinion. Assuming both are healthy, AK-47 is a certified top ten fantasy player who can help a team in multiple categories while Melo is a one-dimensional fantasy player who cant even dream to be in the top 20. One could certainly get more for AK-47 that just Melo. Again, my two cents.

IMO, the Anthony for Kirilenko trade is one lopsided trade and I have voted to veto it. No hard feelings folks ha. Its just my opinion. Assuming both are healthy, AK-47 is a certified top ten fantasy player who can help a team in multiple categories while Melo is a one-dimensional fantasy player who cant even dream to be in the top 20. One could certainly get more for AK-47 that just Melo. Again, my two cents.

we can all argue whether AK-47 is a certified top ten fantasy player or not, same thing goes with Melo. but the thing is, they both bring different things for each team. and i feel that teams who traded for the said players feel the need of that particular player in order to beef up their team. we can all argue again that AK brings a lot of hassle stats in the sheet, but don't forget the fact that Melo is not that far from it, and he's more consistent, offense-wise. and we can also take into account the reasons why these teams traded players. one say because of injury. the other say, he's loaded.

well, just the same. just my two cents as well :)