75 replies to this topic

#1 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:54 PM

This is where i will be writing what the rest of the world must not know about. Stay tuned.

#2 femcasanova

femcasanova

Carinyo Brutal

• Diyosa
  • 7,848 posts
  • Interests:scrap wood and power tools

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:58 PM

Ui ako una!!! Hehehe

Must NOT know about talaga? Hehe

Good evening

#3 gyros

gyros

Sensualist

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,700 posts
  • Interests:reading, movies

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:08 AM

ok...let the learning begin! B)

#4 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 11:40 PM

Been a member since 2007 at ngayon ko lang naisipan magpakilala. So let's give this a try.

I'm a romantic. Always was, always will be. I wanted my first to be my last and get married at 30, those were my teenage dreams. Kaya naman kahit may napupusuan ako dati, walang relationship na nagmaterialize due to my "plans."

I'm a gentleman. I will treat a girl like a princess if she will let me. I will go out of my way for any girl, especially a damsel in distress.

Until one day, nang mabalitaan kong magsasara na ang aming pinakamamahal na college watering hole, nagkayayaang mag-inuman one last time. It was an emotional time for everyone as naging close at nagkakilala ang lahat dahil sa lugar na ito. We reminisced, "awards" were given, i even won an award for being the first guy to get wasted there. Good times.

So everybody was in a good mood, drinks overflowing, it was a very good time. And R noticed i was in a happy state. Now, R and i hot along because we had a lot of things in common. We both came from exclusive schools right next to each other so we would often reminisce about the goings-on in our alma maters. Nothing beyond friendly aside from being drinking buddies. We were not even close. R, however, decided that we sit beside each other that night.

So shots were going around the tables and we were all getting sloshed really bad. Hard liquor, beer, and it being a reggae themed bar, i'm pretty sure people were lighting up somewhere. Feeling really drunk and in a daze, i was just bobbing my head up and down to bob marley when i felt a hand rub my inner thigh. It was R's hand. She smiled at me and i smiled at her in return. Screw the "plan," my judgement was impaired and i was a virgin. We clasped hands (first time for me) below the table and kept drinking. After a few minutes, she excused herself to go to the restroom. It seemed like she was missing for half an hour so i checked up on her. When i got to the restroom, she was waiting outside and was leaning against the wall. "What took you so long?" She said, and walked towards me, grabbed my head and kissed me. I was a virgin at the time and it was my first kiss. I felt like i was the biggest stud in the universe. After making out, we go back to drinking and holding hands. She couldn't take any more liquor so i would take the shots for her. She excused herself once more to "go to the bathroom." I was excited because i knew we were going to make out again. What greeted me when i saw her took my excitement away and flushed all the alcohol out of my system.

She hit her forehead on the sink and she was a bloddy mess. There was blood on the floor, on her clothes, and on her face. I took her to my pad nearby to administer first aid. She knew what do to as well as she was a nursing student. When the bleeding was under control, i let her take a bath and lent her some clothes to wear to sleep. This was all without malice. I really wanted to help her. She thought otherwise.

I gave her the sofa bed and i took the folding bed. Closed the lights and laid down on our separate beds. After just a few seconds, she asked me to lay beside her. She initiated the kiss and we made out. I reached under her shirt to caress her breasts and gently pinch her erect nipples. We assumed the missionary position and proceeded to dry hump each other, we were still fully clothed. I removed my lips from hers, took her shirt off and proceeded to lick and suck on my first breast. Foreplay went on until she uttered the 5 words that almost ended it all: "do you have a rubber?"

"No," i replied, "but i can get one real quick." I literally RAN to the nearest convenience store. Fortunately, there one nearby. Mister cashier quipped that i should be always prepared. Well, i really wasn't planning on getting laid so soon, was i?

Back at my pad, she already was fully clothed. So the making out resumed, i undressed her, i licked her nipples, i wanted to try and perform cunnilingus but she wouldn't allow me. She wouldnt blow me either so i was having difficulty getting hard. I tried in vain to enter her but being a virgin, i really didn't know what i was doing. We gave up and went to sleep. I remember vaguely waking up really early with a hard on and tried again. I was able to enter her but i became limp and she wasn't wet.

So, yun na ba yun? Is this what sex is all about? It can't be. So this ended my delusional "plan" and gave birth to clittylicky.

More adventures and misadventures to come.

#5 Mr.Monday

Mr.Monday

MOD MALANTOD

• 10,175 posts
  • Interests:Kung sino man papatol sakin. Di ako choosy. bwuahahaha

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:03 PM

Sang college watering hole kaya to? Mayricks? :P

Tambayan ng mga taga Music?

Hola parekoy!

#6 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:19 PM

Not mayrics :)

#7 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:33 PM

s@%t kadiri. 2 days na palang patay yung isang aso namin. Kadiri. I won't go into details kasi sobrang kadiri. Kadiri.

Did i say na kadiri?

Kadiri.

#8 Mr.Monday

Mr.Monday

MOD MALANTOD

• 10,175 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:35 PM

s@%t kadiri. 2 days na palang patay yung isang aso namin. Kadiri. I won't go into details kasi sobrang kadiri. Kadiri.

Did i say na kadiri?

Kadiri.

bat di itapon? 0_0 tsaka bakit pinaabot ng 2 days?

#9 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:49 PM

On the lighter side of things, i currently am getting back to collecting and caring for tarantulas.

About 7 or 8 years ago, i purchased my first spider. It snowballed into approximately 50 specimens.

5 years ago, i ran away from home. I left my pets at my parents' place and no one cared for them. 2 yrs later, i came back and almost all were dead. Surprisingly, 3 specimens survived. For the next 2 years, the other 2 passed away and i was left with 1 sole survivor. I made sure this one didn't die.

Fast forward to present. Kinati ako bigla. Gusto kong i-rebuild yung collection ko. Tawag ng laman talaga. Without any extra money, medyo mahirap gawin ito. I first gave myself a birthday present, a mate for my single surviving tarantula, a mexican red-knee. I bought this guy in the hopes of a succesful mating and i will use the hundreds of little babies for trades in the future. Preparing for the tiny eensy weensy spiders, i need eensy weensy spider food too. I then started raising crickets, starting with just 150 pcs. I now have thousands of tiny crickets in preparation for my breeding project. I also use these tiny little bugs for trades. I get tiny baby spiders for them.

So things have been good, i barely spend anything to get new spiders and to feed them. Hopefully i get my collection to grow to how it was before.

Sorry dito ko nakwento. This is a geeky hobby and i am an introvert. Wala akong mapagkwentuhan eh. Haha

#10 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:52 PM

bat di itapon? 0_0 tsaka bakit pinaabot ng 2 days?

madami kaming aso. This one is old and may sakit na. Sumiksik sya sa sulok, naghukay so hindi napansin. Napansin na lang nung may mabaho na.

And yes, linibing na, but getting the body was one of the worst things i've ever dobe in my life.

Edited by clittylicky, 01 July 2015 - 02:53 PM.

#11 Mr.Monday

Mr.Monday

MOD MALANTOD

• 10,175 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:53 PM

are they just purely collection or you breed them din for sale?

#12 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:36 PM

are they just purely collection or you breed them din for sale?

dati, collection lang talaga. Ngayon na walang pera, ibebenta ko yung mga magiging spiderlings. Yung mga nakuha ko from trading for keeps na mga yun.

#13 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:21 PM

Gusto kong magpamasahe. Clean massage. Wensha or the like para may unli-kain. Haha. Sino sasama?

#14 vincentchase

vincentchase

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 11:57 PM

Exclusive schools beside each other... Hmmm.. Ica and Xavier? Hahaha

#15 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 01:13 PM

Exclusive schools beside each other... Hmmm.. Ica and Xavier? Hahaha

nope. Ibang area. Hehe

#16 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 05:05 PM

Nalimutan ko i-mention that she has an older man fetish

#17 Mr.Monday

Mr.Monday

MOD MALANTOD

• 10,175 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:08 PM

^ Yan ang solid! Thanks for sharing bro. Buti dito mo share sa room mo. Pag sa FR thread mapupuno inbox mo to share contacts. hehehehe

Parang gusto ko tuloy sumubok ng omegle bigla. hahahah

#18 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:56 PM

Sobrang swerte lang bro. Grabe. Wild na wild yung bata. Swerte rin kasi maarte at mapili sya so i'm really very lucky, i can't stress it enough!
Karamihan sa omegle mga bata though so mahirap makadiskarte pag medyo pa-exit na ng kalendaryo haha. Swerte lang talaga may older man fetish si girl.

#19 clittylicky

clittylicky

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:52 AM

Need shelves. Lol. Can anyone give me a good deal?

Attached Files

#20 Mr.Monday

Mr.Monday

MOD MALANTOD

• 10,175 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 10:58 AM

scary hahahaha. sayang Landmark has a mall wide sale even on furniture nung katapusan oh. 40% off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users