#shibari #BDSM #slave #master #Sub #Dom

• Please log in to reply
331 replies to this topic

#41 neville

neville

Ngarag Na Naman

• Diyosa
  • 9,987 posts
  • Interests:reading, vegetarianism, meditation, art, travelling, daydreaming, writing

Posted 12 April 2015 - 05:46 AM

Yup! Good conversations become great ones. I miss meeting new people. :|

Bilis uwi na. Kita tayo. New person ako di ba? Wahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

#42 neville

neville

Ngarag Na Naman

• Diyosa
  • 9,987 posts
  • Interests:reading, vegetarianism, meditation, art, travelling, daydreaming, writing

Posted 12 April 2015 - 12:57 PM

hopefully, summer vacay. :D

June? July? Eksakto. Bakasyon ko na. Hehe.

Sushi tayo, wag kape. Haha

Oh Doc, sorry for taking over your room.

forgive the two old ladies having a chat while you're out. Hehe

Edited by neville, 12 April 2015 - 12:58 PM.

#43 neville

neville

Ngarag Na Naman

• Diyosa
  • 9,987 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 02:33 PM

Sorry, Doc. 

July, August but I personally prefer coming home in August :P

Uy, sa birthmonth ko. At umpisa ng hell sem :-P

#44 WitMystery

WitMystery

Sanity Checker

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 12:42 AM

Doc, eto tanong ko sa iyo: bakit mga tags ng room mo BDSM-related? Preference mo ba yan o research interest mo? ;)

#45 DrMurdoc

DrMurdoc

Libertine

• UNREGISTERED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:55 PM

WitMystery... i'm just into BD part of BDSM... to answer your question... it is a preference, although i can be "normal" if needed... hahaha

June? July? Eksakto. Bakasyon ko na. Hehe.

Sushi tayo, wag kape. Haha

Oh Doc, sorry for taking over your room.

forgive the two old ladies having a chat while you're out. Hehe

Sorry, Doc. 

July, August but I personally prefer coming home in August :P

It's okay ladies... :) mi cuarto es tu cuarto... :P

#46 neville

neville

Ngarag Na Naman

• Diyosa
  • 9,987 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:47 PM

WitMystery... i'm just into BD part of BDSM... to answer your question... it is a preference, although i can be "normal" if needed... hahaha

It's okay ladies... :) mi cuarto es tu cuarto... :P

Define normal...sir?

My room is your room. Muchas gracias, señorito. :-)

#47 DrMurdoc

DrMurdoc

Libertine

• UNREGISTERED
  • 847 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:28 PM

Define normal...sir?

My room is your room. Muchas gracias, señorito. :-)

I think that's a PM worthy questions... haha

#48 neville

neville

Ngarag Na Naman

• Diyosa
  • 9,987 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 11:32 PM

I think that's a PM worthy questions... haha

Haha!!! Okay, i'll send you my question via PM then :-)

#49 DrMurdoc

DrMurdoc

Libertine

• UNREGISTERED
  • 847 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 04:53 AM

I've been watching a show on cable. Eat Street. Food Trucks that serve really good high end food for the people.

Do you guy think one of those would be feasible here in the Philippines (Makati\BGC area)?

How much would you pay for something like that? How much do you spend \ How much are you willing to spend on lunch?

#50 neville

neville

Ngarag Na Naman

• Diyosa
  • 9,987 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 05:11 AM

I've been watching a show on cable. Eat Street. Food Trucks that serve really good high end food for the people.

Do you guy think one of those would be feasible here in the Philippines (Makati\BGC area)?

How much would you pay for something like that? How much do you spend \ How much are you willing to spend on lunch?

Don't Makati's jollyjeeps serve that purpose? The only difference is that they only serve Pinoy carinderia-style food.

If the group managing them trains the owners to cook something a little more gormet at their current rates, there'd be no need for fancy trucks that charge you at least 150 per plate, drinks excluded.

#51 DrMurdoc

DrMurdoc

Libertine

• UNREGISTERED
  • 847 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 05:24 AM

they do serve the purpose of feeding our workforce... and yes, they do serve pinoy food carinderia style... which i have no problem with btw... i remember eating there A LOT when i was in college in Mapua... better pa nga sya compared sa wall ng intra.. sa intra habang kumakain ka, gagapangan ka ng daga sa paa... buset... haha

and i think those stalls are not managed by one group... i think each stall is owned by a different owner... i can't be too sure but it looks that way...

would you be willing to pay 100-150 per dish if it was really good?

#52 neville

neville

Ngarag Na Naman

• Diyosa
  • 9,987 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 06:07 AM

They have different stall owners. But there is one group that collects the rent, facilitates leasing, repairs, etc.

This group can help the owners learn gourmet cooking in order to widen the culinary landscape of the working class. Sans the rats and the roaches please. They can effectively get rid of my own appetite :-P

Since i'm still a kuripot poorita estudyante, 100 per meal is just too much. It's a luxury. 50 pesos is fine with me.

#53 DrMurdoc

DrMurdoc

Libertine

• UNREGISTERED
  • 847 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 06:13 AM

ok, so maybe you won't eat there everyday... but would you save to at least try to eat there? and if you liked the food, would you go again? or is it just like trying a place out and then not coming back?

#54 neville

neville

Ngarag Na Naman

• Diyosa
  • 9,987 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:48 AM

ok, so maybe you won't eat there everyday... but would you save to at least try to eat there? and if you liked the food, would you go again? or is it just like trying a place out and then not coming back?

Three factors will be taken into consideration:

1. The price
2. The food
3. The location (shop hours included)

I'll take the case of Wabi-Sabi. It's very near my apartment-The Collective at Malugay St. The vegan Vietnamese Pho is a steal at 105 pesos. I could go there at least twice aa month if I want to.

However, it only opens at 11am from Monday-Saturday. I'm more comfortable going to Malugay on a Sunday. Hence, the frequency's lessened.

To answer your question, yes. There will be places or food delivery services charging at least 90 bucks that I will patronize and save up for because the food's worth it.

#55 DrMurdoc

DrMurdoc

Libertine

• UNREGISTERED
  • 847 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:15 AM

hmmm... if i made a food truck and served good food... will you eat there?

walang discount... :P

#56 neville

neville

Ngarag Na Naman

• Diyosa
  • 9,987 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:32 AM

hmmm... if i made a food truck and served good food... will you eat there?

walang discount... :P

Vegan food? If so, remember:

Place
Food
Price

If non-vegetarian at the least...

ASA

#57 DrMurdoc

DrMurdoc

Libertine

• UNREGISTERED
  • 847 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:32 AM

hahaha... i've been planning on building a food truck... seryoso... the food truck revolution is sweeping the world!...

#58 neville

neville

Ngarag Na Naman

• Diyosa
  • 9,987 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:01 AM

hahaha...fine...I will be a patron (sans discounts, mind you...I don't blatantly ask for them) as long as you have food that I can eat.

#59 DrMurdoc

DrMurdoc

Libertine

• UNREGISTERED
  • 847 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:12 AM

Summer of 86.... Part 3

Catrina was 35 years old. Still Young and beautiful and sexy considering she is a mother. She had Celia when she was 17 years old.

Catrina works for Maersk, one of the biggest shipping company around. Her job forces her to travel almost all year round, sometimes staying outside the country for half a year. Celia was her only daughter.

"Magandang hapon po. Pasensya na po sa abala. Nahigad po ako, sabi ni Celia...."

"Ano pangalan mo boy?

I can see Celia trying to hide her laugher with her hand again...

"Ho?... ahhh, Rey po ang pangalan ko... Rey Copuno"

"Umikot ka dun sa likod, may poso doon." She went inside the house and disappeared.

Celia walked with me in the back of the house where she helped me with the pump. The water was cold and it felt really good. 

"Tinatanong ko pangalan mo kanina eh, ayaw mo sabihin. Akala tuloy ni mama masamang tao ka. haha"

I can see Celia looking intently at me but i didn't look back. I thought there's no use being infatuated with her, we won't be seeing each other again after this episode.

Catrina went out the back door with a plate full of food. Sandwiches and fruits and butter and guava jam. I wasn't hungry but this is the province, it's customary to say thank you, decline the offer, wait for the host to offer again, and then accept.

We talked and i found out that Catrina was just on vacation for 3 months. She'll be going back to Vietnam after her vacation to continue working. Catrina exudes a kind of confidense that i haven't seen with anyone yet. For some reason, i feel like a Matador inside a ring with a bull. And the bull is in control.

After eating, we said our goodbyes and thank yous.

Celia and i walked back to my car. She was silent this time, walking slowly and looking down at her feet.

When i reached my car i looked at her and said thank you again.

"Celia, salamat ulit ah, pakisabi sa mama mo salamahat din tsaka pasensya na sa abala. Nakakahiya e..."

She didn't say anything back. She just looked at me.

"Huy!, ok ka lang?"

She kept looking at me as if thinking of something to say or do...

Then she walked towards me and kissed me. I won't ever forget that day. She has the softest lips.

"Puntahan mo ako dito bukas...."

#60 AnastasiaElliot

AnastasiaElliot

QUEEN.

• Diyosa
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 12:37 AM

I remember that thread. It was very informative with pictures and FRs. For my younger self, it was almost an information assault.
My current self is a little more more open to at least read about it.

There used to be a very interesting Shibari thread here. I'm sure it's still around, buried in one of the more risqué forum categories. I've always been intrigued with it; never had the courage to attend one of those sessions, though.

It was a thread by Shinobi. One of the best threads here on MTC hands down.

The thread may have been archived, not sure. Go search him on the memberlist and check his old posts. :)

I haven't seen him post in the last couple of years...

#nahahalata

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users