Herbal Medicine And Alternative Treatment

coolestboy

non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen (Aleve), and ketoprofen (Orudis) are the traditional drug solution for arthritis.

Many people that are opposed to drugs will use natural band-aids like glucosamine and chondrotin sulfates.

For degenerative arthritis, or DJD, glucosamine will likely benefit many people who use it.

However, there are more foundational methods that one can employ to help.

The first and most important of these methods is to follow the eating plan.

This will optimize your insulin and omega-3 fats. Both of these factors are core issues that will not only neutralize arthritis pain, but also pain from other degenerative diseases

san kaya may magaling na manghihilot? medyo masakit balakang ko e. I appreciate if you can post the address here. yung tel no. e kung di pede ipost paki pm na lang sa kin. for the benefit of others na rin kung may maiirefer kayu. thanks. preferbly sa metro manila area.

napano ba yan bro? nalaglag ka ba or something? kasi baka may mga hidden illness ka dyan, in which yung painful balakang mo lang ang symptom.

google and lian,

thanks sa concern. mukhang lamig lang kasi wala na ngayun pero tama ka google, minsan yung sakit sa balakang means may sakit ka other than the balakang like maybe sakit sa bato.

anyway sa iba dyan may alam na manghihilot siguro post nyo pa rin for the future or current needs

of other posters..

simplengmael

google and lian,

thanks sa concern. mukhang lamig lang kasi wala na ngayun pero  tama ka google, minsan yung sakit sa balakang means may sakit ka other than the balakang like maybe sakit sa bato.

anyway sa iba dyan may alam na manghihilot siguro post nyo pa rin for the future or current needs

of other posters..

simplengmael

Its better to have a doctor check that...better safe than sorry...

Can you suggest a place which offers herbal medicinal treatment for arthritis and other medical conditions  for my old man? Thanks.

if you want some tips, especially on dieting, i could email you a .doc file on arthritis. this is what we usually give our patients.

herbal medicines have a foundation. they have been around for eons. and they have been used successfully around the world. problem is, especially here in the philippines, there's this misconception that herbal medicines have no side effects and that they're the same as drugs. they're not. but if you know how to use them correctly, they could do wonders.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*med Hey peeps!!! This is for mtc members who prefer the good old traditional medicines over the pill and syringes... give us some info on where to get the best accupuncturis who provides best service al low cost.... :uc: Let's gather our resources to get the most out of life... :thumbsupsmiley:

• 8 months later...
napano ba yan bro? nalaglag ka ba or something? kasi baka may mga hidden illness ka dyan, in which yung painful balakang mo lang ang symptom.
you are right.

pag sakit ng bakaang may iba ibang dahilan:

1. sa sobrang upo na walang stretching....kasi with in a day nag decrease ang height natin 1 inch...tapos bumabalik lang pag nag iinat tayo or doing stretching. suggest ko pahilot minsan na may kasamng stretching....

2. baka nahulog or nadulas or na bump yong likuran....kasi pagnangyari yon naappectuahn ang kidney natin na gagalaw...kaya nga pagnamamasagae bawal ang tapotement sa lumbar area dahil andyan ang kidney natin banda.....just incase pa hilot nyo rin...

3. mayroon naman po maysakit sa kidney or bato or may menstruation or maysakit sa puson...

4. either mataas ang uric acid( naka cause ng arthritis....inflamation ng joints) dahil sa mataas ang high blood...dahil sa sobrang hilig sa maalat at taba. pamassage ka at the same time avoid mo na yong maalat, taba, nuts....at inom ka ng buko......best type of massage para sa high blood is sweddish.

I think that you should only resort to Herbal or Traditional medicine only after you have under gone sufficient evaluation from credible medical experts. Don't get me wrong, you are entitled to do however you please but based on first hand experience, and as written by others on this thread, many times, traditional medicine complicates certain ailments already affecting an individual.

My friend is a UP Professor who practices Chinese Medicine. I think he's better than some quacks out there because he will be the first one to tell you if you should go to a "conventional" doctor instead. Also from experience it's not good to get herbal medicines over the counter, lalo na kung chinese medicine. I mean those guys study YEARS sa university before getting license as Chinese doctors. Yon nga problema dito, nde mo alm kung yung mga nasa binondo nag aral talaga o nakapulot lang ng kuwento sa lolo nila.

anyway website ng UP guy http://www.tan-gatue.net

Edited by Kouji Kabuto
  • 2 months later...
My friend is a UP Professor who practices Chinese Medicine. I think he's better than some quacks out there because he will be the first one to tell you if you should go to a "conventional" doctor instead. Also from experience it's not good to get herbal medicines over the counter, lalo na kung chinese medicine. I mean those guys study YEARS sa university before getting license as Chinese doctors. Yon nga problema dito, nde mo alm kung yung mga nasa binondo nag aral talaga o nakapulot lang ng kuwento sa lolo nila.

anyway website ng UP guy http://www.tan-gatue.net

i also strongly recommend him. he's my batchmate at UP med

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...