Do You Cheat During Exams?

never. never tried. never bothered with it.

don't need to. i usually know what to answer in my exams kahit nde ako pumasok... most of the time common sense lang... especially math problems... ang dali... anything to do with numbers madali.

now if i have to memorize something.. it would take me an hour to memorize a 50-page selection... siympre nde word for word... yung gist lang niya and the important details.

you guys should try speed reading. effective for cramming... that way you don't have to cheat during exams.

Yeah, I've cheated before. But only in the subjects that I really, really find no use for--the subjects you're forced to take because they're in the general education curriculum. And I'm not talking about History or Algebra...those stupid PE 101 classes and computer literacy courses (how well do you know Word? Excel?).

Pfffft.

don't need to. i usually know what to answer in my exams kahit nde ako pumasok... most of the time common sense lang... especially math problems... ang dali... anything to do with numbers madali.

now if i have to memorize something.. it would take me an hour to memorize a 50-page selection... siympre nde word for word... yung gist lang niya and the important details.

you guys should try speed reading. effective for cramming... that way you don't have to cheat during exams.

i LOVE ur brain gurl !

:mtc:

i LOVE ur brain gurl !

:mtc:

...go lord_rochester...

...you're right, actually... just using your common sense would help us pass most of our exams... the common sense that's not so common...

i never cheated even once...ako pa nga ang kinokopyahan ng mga classmates ko...pero itz fine,wala namang mawawala sa kin...& minsan kc nakakaawa rin lalo na pag alam mong kailangan talaga nilang maipasa yung exam na yun or else,they will flunk d whole subject...

...that's so cool... sana ganyan di ako katalino dati...

i never cheated even once...ako pa nga ang kinokopyahan ng mga classmates ko...pero itz fine,wala namang mawawala sa kin...& minsan kc nakakaawa rin lalo na pag alam mong kailangan talaga nilang maipasa yung exam na yun or else,they will flunk d whole subject...

...that's so cool... sana ganyan di ako katalino dati...

me? i do cheat! a lot! pero i prefer manipulating my teachers ... not actually manipulating ... another quote says "to be powerful ... you must submit yourself to the highest power!" - it means respect! ... my teachers became very gentle to me! kaya pag exams di ako masyado nahihirapan! ... of course in a way na hindi naman ako magmumukhang "TEACHERS PET!" ... binabarkada ko sila! ... hehehe :cool:

• 2 weeks later...