Writings of the Heart

Building a realtionship for me is a big task why? ... At age 17 I met my first love .. gave my 101% and almost forgot myself ...nursed the feeling for a decade ... Im already 32 got a kid and now I still have apprehensions ... With my three relationships in the past there is something that I've learned ... you can try and adapt to your partner's need but don't forget to leave something for yourself ....:)

Edited by Leslie Garcia
  • 1 month later...

This is an early xmas gift for the women out there who think they're being cheated on, or for married men planning an affair

The Cheat Manual is 165 page e-book in pdf format which contains all the neccessary information about affairs and how to go about them safely or at least with the least amount of heartache possible.

DL it here:

http://www.cheatmanual.com/Manual%20Free%20Copy.pdf

Now, this is in no way a sign of me advocating cheating during marriage, but this is very informative and it might save your sanity if you suspect your husband or wife is cheating.

I haven't read the entire thing, but some bits of advice are very sound especially the "54 clues to tip her off"

• 1 month later...
This is an early xmas gift for the women out there who think they're being cheated on, or for married men planning an affair

The Cheat Manual is 165 page e-book in pdf format which contains all the neccessary information about affairs and how to go about them safely or at least with the least amount of heartache possible.

DL it here:

http://www.cheatmanual.com/Manual%20Free%20Copy.pdf

Now, this is in no way a sign of me advocating cheating during marriage, but this is very informative and it might save your sanity if you suspect your husband or wife is cheating.

I haven't read the entire thing, but some bits of advice are very sound especially the "54 clues to tip her off"

hey kuya larry,downloaded it,but cant seem to open it,pass protected,whats the pass?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have always thought that the first heartbreak was the most difficult to get over with. i was wrong. each time we learn to trust someone, we give them a little something from ourselves that we can never take back. the first time i had my taste of a heartbreak, i was more than devastated. i vividly remember the feeling of poignant hopelesness and bitterness. waking up during the wee hours of the morning and crying with intense remorse and self hatred had become a loathesome perfunctory routine. the worst part is, i have to feign being happy and perky during the day. after awhile, i have learned to survive. i tried to make myself busy and i decided to work while studying. i was beyond exhausted. but nevetheless distracted. i also switched dormitories which helped. new faces, new friends, a new beginning, atleast that was what i was trying to do. it took me 2 years to finally make peace with an unpleasant past. from a crybaby i turned into a cynic, into a resigned distrustful realist. i have trully accepted the fact that not everyone has a clean slate.

my intense distrust serving as barrier, a formidable self defense, i have formed my resolve that i wont let anyone cause me that much misery and that i wont subject myself to that kind of pain anymore.

but then again, sometimes when u least expect it, a very unlikey person would let u take a glimpse of what you have always wanted. a tiny bud of hope would blossom into something that you know you should have had nipped at the very start but just couldnt. i began to dream. i began to hope. i began to believe in promises...promises that i have always wanted to hear. i conjured a remarkable albeit idealistic image of mutual respect, fidelity and something stable to hold on to.my dwindling faith in men was restored miraculously. i was deluded into thinking that there is indeed someone different out there. i was dead wrong. i should have had listened to the incessant warning bells going off irritatingly inside my head.i should have had known that something as utopian and inane as that notion is such a farfetched illusion. i should have had trusted my instincts. i should have had...i should have had....

at some point i even wanted that someone to be the last one. maybe he is the last one.i hope he is.

the first heartbreak was indeed unforgettable. the 2nd is worse.it's worse because whatever hope i had gradually dissolved into something distasteful. it hurted me more than i had expected.maybe because i know that it could have turned into something wonderful and pleasant and yet it transformed into a nightmare, the very thing i was trying my damnest to avoid. im one if those people who would always believe that things happen for a reason and that you would always learn something from each and every person you meet. atleast i have learned something. there is indeed no space for regrets.

we get hurt when we let people hurt us.

for all my craziness and my innate tendency to impulsively react without so much of a thought, i have always dreamed that someone would stay. some people would look for someone who is almost perfect. we seem to be looking for something extra than most people could offer us.we then fail to realize that no matter how seemingly perfect someone is, there is always a flaw and it is up to us whether to overlook that flaw in exchange of what the other person could offer. it's all about acceptance and contentment. happiness and security would be enough for me to stay. for some it would be a lot more. alot more...

sad thing is, when they go searching for that little extra something, they neglect to see that sometimes, the very thing they are looking for is right in front of them and that they let it pass because of this preposterous notion that they would be able to find a greener pasture, an imaginary one at that...the thought seriously broke my heart.

im blessed with this inherent ability to dig up optimism from a well that never seem to run dry.with that optimism comes the logic that would always keep me grounded and safe.i would get thru whatever difficulties i am having right now. that, im pretty much sure. i know that i would have to make gargantuan effort to trust again. and it would take alot more than mere sweet words to make my supposedly well guarded emotions turn into a chaotic ludicrous wreck.

never again...

a lesson well learned.

thank YOU

To Josephine,

I love you no longer; on the contrary, I detest you. you are a wretch, truly perverse, truly stupid, a real Cinderella. You never write to me at all, you do not love your husband; you know the pleasure that your letters give him yet you cannot even manage to write him half a dozen lines, dashed off in a moment! What then do you do all day, Madame? What business is so vital that it robs you of the time to write to your faithful lover? What attachment can be stifling and pushing aside the love, the tender and constant love which you promised him? Who can this wonderful new lover be who takes up your every moment, rules your days and prevents you from devoting your attention to your husband?

Beware, Josephine; one fine night the doors will be broken down and there I shall be. In truth, I am worried, my love, to have no news from you; write me a four page letter instantly made up from those delightful words which fill my heart with emotion and joy. I hope to hold you in my arms before long, when I shall lavish upon you a million kisses, burning as the equatorial sun.

- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

THOSE EYES

those eyes,

so clear, so beautiful

innocent like the child's

mesmerized,

i melt, i ache to touch

that's how i feel when i see them

your stare,

that which makes me blush

i can drown myself in it forever.

the longing,

that's what it tells

of yours and mine, lost forever

got this from www.peyups.com

Third Eye

Sigurado raw na mararamdaman mo kapag may multong malapit sa iyo. Tatayo ang balahibo sa batok mo... Biglang lalamig ang paligid... Iikot ang tiyan mo... Para kang biglang may kasama. May mararamdaman ka sa paligid mo kahit alam mong ikaw lang mag-isa.

Bata pa lang ako, matatakutin na ako. Takot ako sa dilim, humihina ako kapag mag-isa. Hindi ko rin kayang manood ng mga nakakatakot na palabas sa TV (gaya ng taunang November 1 special ng magandang gabi bayan), o mga pelikula (uso noon ang shake rattle and roll). Ang palagay ko, bakit mo pagdaraanin ang sarili mo sa nakapanlalambot na hilakbot? Mas lalong ayokong makakita, o makaramdam, o makaengkwentro ng multo. Hindi ko yata kakayanin. Baka himatayin ako sa takot. Hindi ko nga maintindihan 'yung mga taong sumasali pa sa mga workshop para buksan ang third eye nila. Bakit di ba? Bakit?! Pero siguro, ako lang talaga 'yun--- kulang sa tapang, liglig ng nerbiyos.

Hindi ko naiwan sa pagkabata ang takot ko sa dilim, at sa multo. Sa paglaki ko, nadagdagan pa nga ang mga takot ko--- tumaba, magka-cancer, bumagsak sa mga klase ko, at marami pang iba. Pero higit sa lahat ng mga ito, ang magmahal at masaktan. Natuklasan ko na hindi gaya ng takot ko sa mga multong ni hindi ko nga alam kung gawa sa hamog, o sa usok, o basta gawa lang ng imahinasyon ko--- mas nakapanghihina, mas nakapanghihilakbot pala ang magmahal at masaktan. Naranasan ko na iyon. Ang magmahal, mawalan, at halos mabaliw sa sakit. Nang mawala ka sa 'kin para akong sira-ulong ayaw maniwala at ayaw tumanggap, parang praning na ipinipilit sa sariling "babalik siya.... babalik siya."

May mga namamatayan ng kapamilya o kaibigan na sa tindi ng pangungulila, hinihiling nila na magmulto ang namayapa na. Hindi na mahalaga kung kahibangan ito--- mabigyan lang ng kahit isa pang pagkakataon na makausap o masilayan man lang ang mahal sa buhay na inagaw na ng kamatayan.

Nang nawala ka, handa akong ibigay ang lahat, ang kahit ano, bumalik ka lang kahit sandali. Kahit sa anong paraan. kahit isang maikling text lang, o e-mail, o friendster message. Maramdaman ko lang na kahit tapos na ang lahat, mahalaga pa rin ako sa iyo. Pero walang dumating. Ni hindi ka man lang nagparamdam. Kahit na parang ritwal ko nang tinatawag ang pangalan mo gabi-gabi, wala. Wala ka na talaga. Naging mas madali nga ang pagtanggap sa pumanaw nating pagkakataon, pero kasabay nito, mas naging mapait naman ang aking pag-aayuno.

Tuloy ang buhay. Kailangan e. Natuto akong magmahal ng iba at unti-unti ring nawala ang lungkot. Naniniwala rin naman akong mayroon akong karapatang maging masaya, at mas gusto kong ngumiti kaysa umiyak. Nariyan naman ang ala-ala mo, nariyan ang pag-ibig na kahit kailan ay hindi ko na maibibigay sa iba bukod sa iyo. Pero sabi nga ng idol kong si Sharon Cuneta, "once you love someone, you never stop loving them. you just love them in newer ways." (mula sa "kung ako na lang sana"). Habang nagmamahal ako ng bagong pag-ibig, patuloy pa rin kitang minamahal. Alam ko iyan. Naroon na rin siguro ang kaalamang dahil patay na nga ang panahon natin sa paningin ni kupido, hindi ko na kailangan buhayin pa ang sakit. Tanggap ko na. Paminsan minsan nga, dinadalaw pa ng diwa ko ang mga nakakalat na lapida ng ating nakaraan. Kapag nakakarating ako sa mga lugar na noo'y nakasama kita, kapag naririnig ko ang mga awit na pinili ko para sa 'ting dalawa--- para na rin akong nagtitirik ng kandila at nag-aalay ng bulaklak sa ala-ala mo.

Hanggang sa nagmulto ka. P*ksh*t.

Ang sabi nila, hindi tumatawid sa kabilang buhay ang mga espiritung may mga hindi pa tapos na misyon sa mundong ito. Pakiramdam nila, may mga transaksyon pa sila sa kanilang buhay na kailangang isara at maisakatuparan. Ang iba nga raw, hindi pa tanggap na patay na sila kaya ayaw pa umalis. palutang-lutang sila, patuloy ang "buhay", ginagawa pa rin ang mga pinagkakaabalahan nila noon. Ang iba naman, sadyang naghahasik ng takot at pangamba. Sadyang gustong makarinig ng mga tili at makakita ng nasindak na mga mukha habang nagsasabog sila ng lagim.

Simpleng text lang, umikot ang mundo ko. Hindi ko alam kung magdiriwang ako o manlulumo. Nakakatuwang nakakatakot e. Sa tagal ng panahon na hinintay kong maramdaman ka, hanggang sa nalimutan ko na nga kung bakit, hindi ko na alam kung ano ang reaksyon ko. Pero, napatunayan ko noon na totoo pala: kapag minulto ka, tatayo ang balahibo sa batok mo, manlalamig ka, iikot ang tiyan mo, at sigurado ka sa presensiya ng multo sa paligid mo.

"Nabuhay" kang muli sa mundo ko. Lagi ka na namang nariyan sa haraya ko. Pa’no, dumalas ka mag-text, tumatawag ka pa, paminsan minsan nagkakape pa tayo’t tumatawa habang nilulunod ang ating mga sarili sa venti mocha frap with mint syrup. Matagal na panahon akong nangulila ako sa iyo, kaya ang saya saya saya ko sa tuwing nariyan ka. Kahit paminsan-minsan. Kahit paunti-unti. Dahil nga mahal naman kita, tinanggap ko ang pagmumulto mo. Sabi ko, wala naman sigurong masama, pakiramdam ko pa nga ang tapang ko. Hinayaan ko nang bukas ang third eye ng puso ko.

Lubos na sana ang magiging kasiyahan ko kung tuluyan ang iyong pagbabalik... pero lagi ka rin namang nawawala. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ginagawa niyong mga multo iyon, parang gustong gusto niyong nagpaparamdam, manggugulat, tapos mawawala naman. Hindi ka naman nagtatagal sa mga dahilang ikaw lang ang nakaaalam. Noong simula hinihintay pa kita lagi, pero nakakapagod rin. Mahirap pala 'yun. Mahirap pala magmahal ng kaluluwa--- hindi kita mahawakan, hindi kita mayakap, hindi kita mahalikan. Malamig na hangin na lang ba talaga ang magiging katumbas ng pag-ibig ko?

Para sa mga taong may kakayahang makakita ng mga espiritu at ibang nilalang, wala raw ibang mas maiging gawin kundi tanggapin ito. Sumpa man o biyaya, hindi na mahalaga. May dahilan lahat ng bagay sa mundo. Baka nga paraan na rin ng Diyos na buksan ang ikatlong mata't ikaanim na pandama ng ilang tao sa mundo... mabigyan man lamang ng pagkakataon ang mga alagad ng kabilang buhay na marinig at maintindihan.

Mahal pa rin kita. Pakiramdam ko, alam mo naman iyon e, kaya ka nga matapang magmulto. Pero magkaiba na tayo ng mundo, marami nang nagbago. Hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit kailangan mong magparamdam gayong wala ka na rin namang kayang gawin na paraan upang tuluyang magbalik, upang muling mabuhay sa mundo ko. Nang-aasar ka lang ba talaga sa pagdalaw mo? Kung hindi, ano ba ang "unfinished business" mo? Ano bang maitutulong ko? Sapat na ba sa iyo ang ganito--- ang mahalin natin ang isa't isa sa magkabilang mundo, sa magkaibang paraan? Iyon lang kasi ang maibibigay ko. At alam ko... hanggang du'n lang rin ang kaya mo.

Patuloy na tatakbo ang buhay ko. At sa tuwing mumultuhin mo ako, ngingiti na lang ako. Oo, tatayo pa rin ang mga balahibo ko sa batok, manlalamig at iikot pa rin ang tiyan ko... Pero hindi na ako matatakot.

Hindi ka totoo.

Fragments of a YM Conversation

...scribbled after a chat over YM with a once-before friend...y'know, the girl talk kind of chat. This was written several years ago. funny how some things never change.

my friend: pagpunta nya here, gagantihan ko siya evah

me: tadu ka

me: love does not seek revenge noh

my friend: yah, and love is patient, love is kind and all that crap

me: yeah and all that crap

me: but we bliv it anyways.

me: sabi ko nga non tanga ang umibig

me: pero we do it anyways

my friend: I should start believing that crap too. para magwork out yung relationship namin

me: haha meesmow! u shd. kse .. no matter how hard we try not to bliv it... un tlaga ang totoo.

me: that crap is for real.

Yeah, I guess no matter how crappy it can get, love is real. It makes us cry and laugh and bleed and ache. We cannot see it but the fact that we feel it and feel its overwhelming effect on us makes it all the more powerful. It can change us, change our very destiny, make believers out of us (hell yeah, it makes non believers out of us as well!!!).

It can also make us do the weirdest, stupidest things. It can make nervous wrecks out of the calmest, most balanced of individuals, make giddy schoolgirls out of accomplished, sophisticated women of the world. It can make us abandon all reason, accept whatever pain comes along with it and still smile and sigh and love.

Love makes us act in ways that are not bound by logic -- when we know we should turn and walk away, we stay. When we know its time to take control and abandon a maelstrom of never ending tears and confusion, we say we have to hang on. Love, in all its crappiness, is for real.

We cant do anything about it, really. That crap called love is just that - crappy.

Isnt that sad?

got this sa spam folder ko sa yahoo mail...

from a woman seeking for her soulmate.

desperate? yeah...i think so too...

but there's something...i don't know how to put it... :unsure:

i just have to admire her faith in love and its magic...

but i wonder where this will all take her... :rolleyes:

I hope to be heard by my Special man!

I am sending my message via Internet calling for love like the person lost in the desert island in the middle of the ocean throws the message in the bottle calling for help!

I am sending this message as it is my last hope to find my happiness!

I am intelligent and pretty and I have a wonderful family and many friends but there is one very

important thing missing in my life that prevents me from being happy!

My life is empty without the only one who is meant for me by heaven - my soul mate!

My goal is to find HIM all around the world whatever it may cost me!

I know that the man who is meant to be with me will get my message sooner or later- he will come and find me!

Here is my homepage http://loveandonly.com/winking

You should know that I am waiting for you and will keep the hope in my heart until you find me.

If you think you got this letter by mistake - please, just delete it at once!

The best of luck

Tanya

i haven't seen chuck dy write lately. i guess he's on an indefinite sabbatical. i remember him writing an article about "the one". this one liner seemed to have anchored itself in the deep recesses of my thoughts...

Finding the One, True love is like looking for a needle in stack of needles. You get pinheads and pricks.

ouch.

Falling In Love

When we are in love, the person we love cannot be compared with or replaced by anybody else. S/he is unique, the only living being capable of giving us joy. No one else we meet, not even our favourite film star, would satisfy us. If our beloved is not there, the world turns arid and empty. A person in love, toying with a daisy and playing at “S/he loves me, s/he loves me not”, knows that nothing will be strong enough to uproot their love. Yet at the same time the fear exists that the loved one may be seduced and carried away by someone else. For this reason the lover keeps on asking: “Do you love me?”, and never tires of hearing the same reply: “Yes, I do”. This is the one and only landmark in the lover’s world. The whole universe has changed its pivot and now revolves exclusively around the loved one. This love is a precondition for any other desire, any other activity.

A person in love is in an extraordinary condition, living on a high, in a state of ecstasy. Plato considered falling in love a delirium inspired by the gods, a divine madness, like artistic inspiration and the gift of prophecy. A person in love sees everything transfigured - nature, the air, rivers, lights, colours are all brighter and more intense. Lovers feel drawn by a cosmic force towards their goal and destiny, and the contradictions of everyday life lose meaning. They feel like slaves or prisoners, yet happy and free at the same time. They suffer and are tormented, but would never want to stop loving.

Falling in love acts on psyches like heat on metals. It makes them fluid and incandescent so they can mix and flow into each other and take on new shapes which then solidify. Love makes people malleable, it moulds them, modifies them and welds them together. In this way it produces strong bonds that can withstand trauma, conflicts and disappointments.

We can fight against love, reject it and make every effort to stay away from the people we love in an attempt to forget them. We can deem them bad, wicked and cruel, and we can even hate them. We can see love as an illness and torment ourselves with doubt and jealousy. Yet love ticks on just the same. It takes us over and masters us. It is something that goes against our better judgment or succeeds in swaying it. Even when we are treated badly by our loved ones, we are always ready to find excuses. We think that, if we were able to touch certain strings in their hearts, changes would take place. When we are in love we are convinced we know our loved ones better than they know themselves. And we think that they could not fail to love us back if they really knew themselves.

Even if falling in love is a short-lived experience, it makes us think we will be in love forever, come what may. It brings the words of the marriage vows spontaneously to our lips: “I take you... for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part”.

Falling in love makes us love our loved ones for what they are, so that even defects, failings or illnesses are bearable. When we fall in love, it is like opening our eyes. We see a wonderful world and our beloved appears to us as marvellous. Every being is perfect, unique, unmistakable. So we are grateful to our loved ones for existing, because their existence enriches not only us but the whole world. Propertius writes: “Tu mihi sola domus, tu Cynthia solo parentes omnia tu nostrae tempora laetitia”. He does not merely say “I like you and desire you”, but “You alone are my home, you alone my parents, you are my every moment of happiness”.

It is in this way that a mother sees her child and a child its mother. Yet the bond of falling in love is formed suddenly between two people who have never met before. Falling in love makes two strangers feel a strong affinity, a common essence which goes beyond their conscious selves. For this they can say: “I am you and you are me”. In Plato’s Symposium, Aristophanes explains this kind of experience and says that human beings were once an indivisible unity which Zeus tore apart, and they have been searching for their other half ever since.

Nevertheless, in contrast to a blood bond that “exists” and is “taken for granted”, this kind of bond needs to be worked on and strengthened. Lovers feel the fulfilment of their love as a sacred duty, like a summons to the service of their country or their faith. A person in love feels duty bound to make a commitment, establish a pact and take a vow. Love is therefore not only pleasure, desire, feeling and passion, but also commitment, vow and promise. Lovers are not only obliged to think “forever” but also to commit themselves “forever”. Love is a project for building something that is meant to last in time.

• 2 weeks later...

FALLING IN LOVE

From the book "Letters To My Son"

Kent Nerburn, Author

It is a mystery why we fall in love. It is a mystery how it

happens. It is a mystery when it comes. It is a mystery why

some love grows and it is a mystery why some love fails.

You can analyze this mystery and look for reasons and

causes, but you will never do anymore that take the life out

of the experience. Just as life itself is more than the sum of

the bones and muscles and electrical impulses in the body,

love is more than the sum of the interests and attractions

and commonalities that two people share. And just as life

itself is a gift that comes and goes in its own time, so too, the

coming of love must be taken as an unfathomable gift that

cannot be questioned in its ways.

Sometimes, hopefully at least once in your life - the gift of

love will come to you in full flower. Take hold of it and

celebrate it in all inexpressible beauty. This is the dream we

all share. More often, it will come and take hold of you,

celebrate you for a brief moment, then move on.

When this happen to young people, they too often try to

grasp the love and hold it to them, refusing to see that it is a

gift that just as freely, moves away. When they fall out of

love, or the person they love feels the spirit of love leaving,

they try desperately to reclaim the love that is lost rather

than accepting the gift for what it was, then moving on.

They want answers where there are no answers. They

want to know what is wrong in them that makes the other

person no longer love them, or try to get their love to change,

thinking that if some small things were different, love would

bloom again. They blame their circumstances and say that if

they go far away and start a new life, their love will grow.

They try anything to give meaning to what has happened. But

there is no meaning beyond the love itself, and until they

accept its own mysterious ways, they live in a sea of misery.

You need to know this about love, and accept it. You need to

treat what it brings you with kindness. If you find yourself in

love with someone who does not love you, be gentle with

yourself. There is nothing wrong with you. Love just didn't

choose to rest in the other person's heart.

If you find yourself someone in love with you but you don't

love him back, feel honored that love came and called at your

door, but gently refuse the gift you cannot return. Do not

take advantage; do not cause pain. How you deal with love

is how you deal with yourself. All our hearts feel the same

pains and joys, even if our lives and ways are different.

If you fall in love with another, and he falls in love with you,

and then love chooses to leave, do not try to reclaim it nor to

assess blame. Let it go. There is a reason and there is a

meaning. You will know in time.

Remember that you don't choose love. Love chooses you. All

you can really do is accept it for all its mystery when it

comes into your life. Feel the way it fills you to overflowing,

then reach out and give it away. Give it back to the person

who brought it alive in you. Give it to others who deem it

poor in spirit. Give it to the world around you Iin any way you can.

There is where many lovers go wrong. Having been so long

without love, they understand love only as a need. They see

their hearts as empty places that will be filled by love, and

they begin to look at love as something that flows to them

rather than from them.

The first blush of new love is filled to overflowing, but as

their love cools, they revert to seeing their love as a need.

They cease to be someone who generates love and instead

become someone who seeks love. They forget that the

secret of love is that it is a gift, and that it can be made to

grow only by giving it away.

Remember this and keep it to your heart. Love has its time, its

own season, its own reason for coming and going. You

cannot bribe it or coerce it, or reason it into staying. You can

only embrace it when it arrives and give it away when it

comes to you. But if it chooses to leave from your heart or

from the heart of your lover, there is nothing you can do and

there is nothing you should do. Love always has been and

always will be a mystery. BE GLAD THAT IT CAME TO LIVE

FOR A MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE.

If you keep you heart open, it will come again...

speeding

(A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle)

Girl: Slow

down. Im scared.

Guy: No this is fun.

Girl: No its not. Please, its to scary!

Guy: Then tell me you love me.

Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!

Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.

(Girl hugs him)

Guy: Can u take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived.

The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his breaks broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die.

when you look beyond the pretty face, the curves, and charm. when you disregard everything, well almost, for that other person.

when you stretch your patience. a little bit more. and more. when you understand the other's shortcomings and highlight yours.

when you learn to step back even if you are certainly right. and never say, "i told you so" and just keep quiet and smile. when all you want is for that other person to be happy...

oh, truly you are in trouble. and in love.

when you look beyond the pretty face, the curves, and charm. when you disregard everything, well almost, for that other person.

when you stretch your patience. a little bit more. and more. when you understand the other's shortcomings and highlight yours.

when you learn to step back even if you are certainly right. and never say, "i told you so" and just keep quiet and smile. when all you want is for that other person to be happy...

oh, truly you are in trouble. and in love.

been there..

met her

fall for her

go for her

got her

fought with her

reconciled with her

made love with her

dreamt with her

hurt her

doubted her

trusted her

and finally lost her

now all i can utter is:

I wanna know why this feels so right

I wanna know why u hold me tight

Each and every night, it keeps me up all night

Thinkin about the things i like

Can't believe your in my life

I wanna know why ur the one

The things that they should have you've already done

God sent u straight to me

You make me wanna sing lalalalala

[Chorus]

But when u look at me, do u see ur wife?

Can u picture us lovin' each other for life?

Are u playin' the role, just like the rest

These are the questions that i ask myself

If, another should come, who's finer than me

And she wanna take ur love away, would u leave?

Baby please answer these questions

[2]

Could this be my whole fantasy

Maybe u could just be too good for me

If i don't wake then i won't see

Cuz if im not the one u met, then who is in me

In the mist of the tears how come, i love u more, and more, and more

I never longed for no one, yes its true

Seems like these questions keep me here with you

[Repeat chorus 2x]

[bridge]

If you really wanna be with me

Then ill say, i love u endlessly

One thing that i really wanna know

Will this end or will this grow

And now if u really be wanna be with

Ill love u endlessly

One thing that i really wanna know

Will this end or will this grow

• 1 month later...

Got this from "Sabine's Notebook" by Nick Bantock:

"I have loved you in every manner that my imagination could contrive. I have wanted you so deeply that my body sang with pain and pleasure. You have been my obsession, my passion, my philosophers' stone of fantasy. You are my desire, my longing, my spirit. I love you unconditionally. Do you see that I cherish you beyond question, that you have nothing to prove to me? You are making your journey to secure yourself. I am already tethered to your side. If you can love yourself as I love you there will be no dislocation - you will be whole. Bring yourself home to me and I will immerse you in every ounce of tenderness I possess."

*sigh*

• 2 weeks later...

Heavens Missing Angel

By Stephen Alexander

It was a cold night in January

that I was sitting by the phone

when Heavens messenger told me

no longer will you be alone

I had no idea

that my life was incomplete

but all that changed

when this angel began to speak

she was just a child

so innocent and sincere

but as I listened

a beautiful woman appeared

I have often wondered

while gazing in her eyes

if the Heavens are aware

there's one less star in the sky

If the day should come

that she is called away

I will sacrifice it all

for the gift of one more day

Its still a mystery to me

why I was chosen for this life

to be blessed with the missing angel

that became my loving wife

TOUCHING STORY

Dear Patrick,

I was then an only child who had everything I could ever want. But even a pretty, spoiled and rich kid could get lonely once in a while so when Mom told me that she was pregnant, I was ecstatic. I imagined how wonderful you would be and how we'd always be together and how much you would look like me. So, when you were born, I looked at your tiny hands and feet and marveled at how beautiful you were.

We took you home and I showed you proudly to my friends. They would touch you and sometimes pinch you, but you never reacted. When you were five months old, some things began to bother Mom. You seemed so unmoving and numb, and your cry sounded odd --- almost like a kitten's. So we brought you to many doctors.

The thirteenth doctor who looked at you quietly said you have the "cry du chat" (pronounced Kree-do-sha) syndrome, "cry of the cat" in French.

When I asked what that meant, he looked at me with pity and softly said, "Your brother will never walk nor talk." The doctor told us that it is a condition that afflicts one in 50,000 babies, rendering victims severely retarded. Mom was shocked and I was furious. I thought it was unfair.

When we went home, Mom took you in her arms and cried. I looked at you and realized that word will get around that you're not normal. So to hold on to my popularity, I did the unthinkable ... I disowned you. Mom and Dad didn't know but I steeled myself not to love you as you grew. Mom and Dad showered you love and attention and that made me bitter. And as the years passed, that bitterness turned to anger, and then hate.

Mom never gave up on you. She knew she had to do it for your sake.

Everytime she put your toys down, you'd roll instead of crawl. I watched her heart break every time she took away your toys and strapped your tummy with foam so you couldn't roll. You struggle and you're cry in that pitiful way, the cry of the kitten. But she still didn't give up.

And then one day, you defied what all your doctors said -- you crawled.

When mom saw this, she knew you would eventually walk. So when you were still crawling at age four, she'd put you on the grass with only your diapers on knowing that you hate the feel of the grass on your skin.

Then she'd leave you there. I would sometimes watch from the windows and smile at your discomfort. You would crawl to the sidewalk and Mom would put you back. Again and again, Mom repeated this on the lawn. Until one day, Mom saw you pull yourself up and toddle off the grass as fast as your little legs could carry you.

Laughing and crying, she shouted for Dad and I to come. Dad hugged you crying openly.

I watched from my bedroom window this heartbreaking scene.

Over the years, Mom taught you to speak, read and write. From then on, I would sometime see you walk outside, smell the flowers, marvel at the birds, or just smile at no one. I began to see the beauty of the world through your eyes. It was then that I realized that you were my brother and no matter how much I tried to hate you, I couldn't, because I had grown to love you.

During the next few days, we again became acquainted with each other. I would buy you toys and give you all the love that a sister could ever give to her brother. And you would reward me by smiling and hugging me.

But I guess, you were never really meant for us. On your tenth birthday, you felt severe headaches. The doctor's diagnosis --leukemia. Mom gasped and Dad held her, while I fought hard to keep my tears from falling. At that moment, I loved you all the more. I couldn't even bear to leave your side. Then the doctors told us that your only hope is to have a bonemarrow transplant. You became the subject of a nationwide donor search. When at last we found the right match, you were too sick, and the doctor reluctantly ruled out the operations. Since then, you underwent chemotherapy and radiation.

Even at the end, you continued to pursue life. Just a month before you died, you made me draw up a list of things you wanted to do when you got out of the hospital. Two days after the list was completed, you asked the doctors to send you home. There, we ate ice cream and cake, run across the grass, flew kites, went fishing, took pictures of one another and let the balloons fly. I remember the last conversation that we had. You said that if you die, and if I need of help, I could send you a note to heaven by tying it on the string of any balloon and letting it fly. When you said this, I started crying. Then you hugged me. Then again, for the last time, you got sick.

That last night, you asked for water, a back rub, a cuddle. Finally, you went into seizure with tears streaming down your face. Later, at the hospital, you struggled to talk but the words wouldn't come. I know what you wanted to say. "Hear you," I whispered. And for the last time, I said, "I'll always love and I will never forget you. Don't be afraid. You'll soon be with God in heaven." Then, with my tears flowing freely, I watched the bravest boy I had ever known finally stop breathing. Dad, Mom and I cried until I felt as if there were no more tears left. Patrick was finally gone, leaving us behind.

From then on, you were my source of inspiration. You showed me how to love life and live to the fullest. With your simplicity and honesty, you showed me a world full of love and caring. And you made me realize that the most important thing in this life is to continue loving without asking why or how and without setting any limit.

Thank you, my little brother, for all these.

Edited by carlzzz30syg