Retirement In Manila

• 3 months later...

Sa Makati maganda, especially Legazpi Village.  I plan to retire there then just visit my beach condo sa ibang bansa from time to time. 

I like using the Elevated Pathway in mornings and then end up in Sto Nino De Paz Chapel in Greenbelt.  Enjoy the park then gala sa mall, chika sa mga chicks sales ladies dun.  😅

Every now and then, get a massage sa spa around Makati.  Then just walk around the village.  It's a very nice village in that outside of rush hours, it is a ghost town.   Konti lang residential buildings...10% of 250 buildings in the village.  

14 hours ago, jedimaster said:

Sa Makati maganda, especially Legazpi Village.  I plan to retire there then just visit my beach condo sa ibang bansa from time to time. 

I like using the Elevated Pathway in mornings and then end up in Sto Nino De Paz Chapel in Greenbelt.  Enjoy the park then gala sa mall, chika sa mga chicks sales ladies dun.  😅

Every now and then, get a massage sa spa around Makati.  Then just walk around the village.  It's a very nice village in that outside of rush hours, it is a ghost town.   Konti lang residential buildings...10% of 250 buildings in the village.  

True

• Haha (+1) 1
  • 3 months later...

Retirement in Manila can be a great option for those who want to experience a vibrant and cosmopolitan lifestyle. On the plus side, Manila is a modern and cosmopolitan city, with plenty of amenities and entertainment options. There are also a number of hospitals and clinics with high-quality healthcare services. And, there are many English-speaking locals, making communication easier for foreigners. However, on the downside, Manila can be quite crowded and noisy, and the traffic can be quite congested. Additionally, crime is an issue in some parts of the city, so it's important to take precautions when retiring in Manila.