Who, What Made you SAD today???

19 hours ago, SDMNXIX said:

People put too much emphasis on looks. I, for one, refuse to be manipulated by this notion. Hnd nmn sa hindi ako affected. Pero hindi ko babaguhin ang values ko given their subjective evaluation. Tho in reality, may advantages nmn tlga ung mga good looking, doesnt mean for me to put more value in the external.

Feeling ko nmn may konting improvement na din ako physically as I've been healthier and feeling better overall. For me, the motivation will always be something more than just for the sake of looking good.

Tska lumilipas din nmn ung feeling of hurt after some time..haha. We all have our preferences. Thats just life.

You don’t have to apologize for not fitting into the Gym Bro club. Most women don’t mind if you don’t because they’d rather be with somebody who has pressed neat clothes with a full healthy hair on their head and good conversations. 

It still depends on what kind of girl you’re trying to to attract though, a woman who goes to the gym and who got things done on her face, nose, butt and legs would hardly date somebody who isn’t as vain as they are 💁🏼‍♀️

The guy who gets to dance the prettiest girl  is the one who invites her to the dance  floor.

You’re good and fine. 🥰

I like how you convey your thoughts. Quite rare these days on this site, poor shame.

Edited by Miss Zelda
  • Like (+1) 1

Yung mga screenshot na sinend ng client ko na pinag uusapan ako sa gc ng mga gms ng Mtc. Na kesyo nagbago na daw ako ng service, pandemic body, tumaba daw ako at iba pa. Pasensya na pero mas naging maalaga lang ako sa sarili ko ngayon, noon kase no limitations ako. At nagka ganito body ko dahil nagka baby ako before pandemic. Bakit kaya may mga taong mahilig mang lait. Hindi nila alam nakaka sakit din sila ng feelings ng tao. Kung sino pa yung mga kupal na client sure ako sila yung mga chismoso sa Gc na yan 😂