Ear Cleaning @ Brunos Barbers Shop

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any FR on this? Sounds interesting.

Btw, my ENT told me not to clean my ears daily. Just do it twice or thrice a week. Reason being that ear wax actually has some protective properties. It not only protects your ears from excessive noise by acting as a buffer, it also protects the skin of your ear from drying out.

According to him, dried skin in the ear can be favorable to the growth of organisms which cause otitis. And the meds for this ain't that cheap.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Any FR on this? Sounds interesting.

Btw, my ENT told me not to clean my ears daily. Just do it twice or thrice a week. Reason being that ear wax actually has some protective properties. It not only protects your ears from excessive noise by acting as a buffer, it also protects the skin of your ear from drying out.

According to him, dried skin in the ear can be favorable to the growth of organisms which cause otitis. And the meds for this ain't that cheap.

1.twice or thrice? well..........i dont know..........it is best recommended once a month only.

2.price? it depends the place you are going..................mas sosyal mas mahal..............even those barbershop in ongpin charge only 100...............yung mga taga uptown sympre they dont like going downtown dahil tignin nila cheap. Eh yung downtown naman pwd naman pumunta sa uptown kaso why bother to spend much money when all you need is an ear cleaning........

• 1 month later...
nasubukan ko na sa Bruno's, ok naman.

pero pinagpilitan ko na doon ako i-pwesto sa sulok.

natatakot kasi ako na baka kung sa may bandang gitna, may makasagi don sa siko nung ear-cleaner...

I've tried ear cleaning at a barbershop. Relaxing 15-min experience. garygnu's advise is definitely a good idea :thumbsupsmiley:

I have tried the ear cleaning service at Bruno's...parang P300 ata ang bayad dito e. I cant remember the exact amount but may kamahalan nga.

Overall OK naman na experience. They recommend mga 1x a month cleaning. Wala naman nakuhang parang aligi sa tenga kasi madalas naman ako mag ear buds to clean my ears.

Better try it now. A pedicure and ear cleaning can be a good combination. For sure makakatulog kayo...

:thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...