What Is Your Religion.

I was brought up as a Roman Catholic. Not really a practicing one. But I do believe in the Big guy upstairs. ;-)

There are times when I am called/drawn to visit church ... I should go more often.

What matters is YOUR personal relationship with him.

True... It's the belief of someone more supreme, more powerful. Roman Catholic here.

KELAN PA NAGING POPE SI PETER,????

HINDI ATA SYA NAKARATING SA ROMA,,,,SATINGIN KO LNG HA??

Peter was the first Pope... all early Christians recognized his leadership, even St. Paul, recognized his authority. Peter was cruxified but turned upside down because he said that he doesn't deserve to die like the way the Christ died. By the way, Peter was cruxified in Rome, thus became the seat of the Holy Apostolic Roman Catholic Church.

• 1 month later...
KELAN PA NAGING POPE SI PETER,????

HINDI ATA SYA NAKARATING SA ROMA,,,,SATINGIN KO LNG HA??

Peter considered as the first pope according to the new testament..

He was crucified in Vatican Hill, Rome. St. Peter's Basilica in Rome was named after him and his relics are enshrined under the high altar of this church.

Personally, regardless of our races, beliefs, religion, etc.. I just dont really care. Life is very simple we just have to do anything that can make us happy becuse we just have to live once but let us always bear in mind that we have to live according to its norms and according to the law of heaven. we all gonna die so why not make the most of it....

Peace!!!!!!

Edited by nayap064

17th century deist here. Believes in an omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient God. Does not believe in the bible (because the god there is a meddler and is weak). Believes that God created the cosmos and everything in it regardless of time or space, gave the human beings life and free-will, and is now watching His creation operate under the equations of mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology (The Natural Law). I don't blame Him or the devil for whatever misfortune that may befall the human race but human race themselves. What happens after I die? I really don't know. I've lost my afterlife belief. Its alright if I end up in hell. Afterall, I can always reach heaven while I'm still alive.

Darwinian Catholic?

Intersting

Always thought that to be an oxy-moron.

pwede magpa expound. intrigue-ing lang

thanks

I think its plausible. The point of argument between a bible-catholic and a darwinian catholic is the creation. IMO, a darwinian catholic may believe that God created man through evolution; that 6 days of creation is a metaphor for a long period of time. Metaphorical ang Genesis nila and not literal. Kaya nga I stopped believing in the bible, weak ang god dun. 6 days pa para mag-create.

I think its plausible. The point of argument between a bible-catholic and a darwinian catholic is the creation. IMO, a darwinian catholic may believe that God created man through evolution; that 6 days of creation is a metaphor for a long period of time. Metaphorical ang Genesis nila and not literal. Kaya nga I stopped believing in the bible, weak ang god dun. 6 days pa para mag-create.

makes lots of sense. but i don't remember darwin being acceptable to the vatican. they're the most regressive thinkers ever. Yung genesis talaga metaphorical. Why 6 days? siguro yung writers lang nakaka alam. but that book is sure one hell of a read. great adventure story. I like reading it for its literary value. that's where i think it should stay.

makes lots of sense. but i don't remember darwin being acceptable to the vatican. they're the most regressive thinkers ever. Yung genesis talaga metaphorical. Why 6 days? siguro yung writers lang nakaka alam. but that book is sure one hell of a read. great adventure story. I like reading it for its literary value. that's where i think it should stay.

I concur.

• 2 weeks later...
17th century deist here. Believes in an omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient God. Does not believe in the bible (because the god there is a meddler and is weak). Believes that God created the cosmos and everything in it regardless of time or space, gave the human beings life and free-will, and is now watching His creation operate under the equations of mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology (The Natural Law). I don't blame Him or the devil for whatever misfortune that may befall the human race but human race themselves. What happens after I die? I really don't know. I've lost my afterlife belief. Its alright if I end up in hell. Afterall, I can always reach heaven while I'm still alive.

You should join Islam you'll be perfect there, you being green and all that.

how true.

there's basic disagreement on how each should love their fellow humans.

very sad talaga.

because society try to put limits or norms that are acceptable for the majority.

the minority are forced to believe in something else. but just because you are the minority, doesn't mean

you have to join the majority...

because society try to put limits or norms that are acceptable for the majority.

the minority are forced to believe in something else. but just because you are the minority, doesn't mean

you have to join the majority...

they always tell us to be "true to yourself"

if only society would be mature enough to respect each person's choices.

so long as you do no harm and are a productive member.

^^^ don't mean to be personal bro, its just based on what I see...Green Lantern, I didn't mean to insult you when I said you should join Islam. Why should that be insulting anyway???

Aww. Cmon man. I respected every post you made in the threads where you posted. I'm not insulted. I just tried to made fun of/for a point. Anyway or whatever, I salute you, Oh, Son of Thought and Logic! Peace, sir! Always glad to read intelligible people 'round here.