Everything Metal Gear Solid!

Brian®

yeah pero the background story of raiden is similar to Big Boss and Solid Snake

kasi Mentor and trainer at nag adopt sa kanya to train Raiden is Solidus diba at pinatay din yeah

hmm, baka big boss at the boss?...or the latter talaga (BB and SS)?...

pero ang kaibahan lang ata ay talagang masama si solidus....

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why MGS4 wouldn't be available for other consoles is because of the medium. It will use the full capability of the Blu-Ray for its cinematics & pre-rendered backgrounds. Have you seen the latest trailer from LGC show? See how realistic those cinematics are. You would need a LOT of space to put that into a medium...say DVD? I would take several dics for that. In the end, PS3 will still be on top. Wii on a distant second...and Xbox360 farther behind. :lol:

i doubt it PS3 will be on top this time around..

Gamers dont buy for graphics, they buy for new and exciting gameplay..

You just dont get it don't you.. Its not about seeing how many pixels or character on the screen, but its about enjoying a game with friends and families

so keep your mouth shut you dumb freak from ACCENTURE!

you have a point THUG... i mean, i don't care if the graphics are not that good. as long as it has a nice story and gameplay(like MGS), it's fine with me ^_^

but going back to the argument, i think the guys at KP will do something for the wii and xbox360. after all, there are MGS games in both of the consoles (MGS:TTS for the GC and MGS2 for the 1st XBOX)

you have a point THUG... i mean, i don't care if the graphics are not that good. as long as it has a nice story and gameplay(like MGS), it's fine with me ^_^

but going back to the argument, i think the guys at KP will do something for the wii and xbox360. after all, there are MGS games in both of the consoles (MGS:TTS for the GC and MGS2 for the 1st XBOX)

yep yep.. i would rather play MGS which gets me involved in the game more..like moving the same way as the character moves (like the nintendo Wii controller)..than watching a movie like game on screen..

its a game.. and thats the way it should be..

if i like watching movie like graphics, then i will go to a videshop and watch a movie..

basically whats happening is some developers bloat their games with useless movie scenes, and putting their games in 2 or more DVDs, than getting the gamer more involved in the game..

yep yep.. i would rather play MGS which gets me involved in the game more..like moving the same way as the character moves (like the nintendo Wii controller)..than watching a movie like game on screen..

its a game.. and thats the way it should be..

if i like watching movie like graphics, then i will go to a videshop and watch a movie..

basically whats happening is some developers bloat their games with useless movie scenes, and putting their games in 2 or more DVDs, than getting the gamer more involved in the game..

hmmm, i think it's too early to say when will the guys at KP make games for the wii. but i'm sure there will be (and to add, we'll never know if mr. kojima will have MGS games for the said console)...but if there will be, it will be fun to play... ^_^

..and playing MGS, we get involved through the story. graphics and gameplay come second (in my opinion ^_^)..and it's hideo's way of telling a story - through his games. he was planning to become a director in his early years, but instead he landed a job in konami, which i think is a blessing in disguise. because he created a new concept in action games and revolutionized a unique style in the gaming industry...he just used thevideo game industry as a medium in telling his story (or should we say - his movie)

...and to add, mr. kojima pushes the limits and capabilities of a console - resulting in great games(in story, graphics, gameplay...lahat na! ^_^).....

...hideo, saludo talaga ako sa'yo! idol! ^_^....

uy thug, question - anong game yung 2 or more dvds? curious lang ako :)

Guys ask ko lang ha i know its kinda O.T. pero

saan napunta Original na anak ni Big Boss kay EVA?

Good question. Di ko alam fully ang kwento ng MGS I only followed the series starting at MGS2 for PS2. Siguro malalaman natin yung sagot sa MGS: Portable Ops for PSP. Sana i-port din sya sa PS2 like GTA: Liberty City Stories. :cool:

yeah i know the project Les Infant Terrebles

The Boss son is Ocelot anak nya kay the sorrow kinuha ng Philosopher diba

and Raiden ano ang Konekyon nya kay Raikov Raidenovich

Nabasa ko yung interview kay Kojima regarding that. Pinaglaruan nya lang yung character ni Raiden sa MGS3 kasi nga hindi nya inakala na marami ang magiging negative ang reaction kay Raiden. Pero come MGS4, Raiden will be different. I think Kojima's planning something more for Raiden.

i doubt it PS3 will be on top this time around..

Gamers dont buy for graphics, they buy for new and exciting gameplay..

You just dont get it don't you.. Its not about seeing how many pixels or character on the screen, but its about enjoying a game with friends and families

so keep your mouth shut you dumb freak from ACCENTURE!

Is that really necessary? We all have our own opinions. So try to respect it. Like I am respecting yours.

Good question. Di ko alam fully ang kwento ng MGS I only followed the series starting at MGS2 for PS2. Siguro malalaman natin yung sagot sa MGS: Portable Ops for PSP. Sana i-port din sya sa PS2 like GTA: Liberty City Stories. :cool:

walang anak si BB at Eva...kinuha lang yung DNA samples ni BB para maubo si solid, liquid, at solidus....

Nabasa ko yung interview kay Kojima regarding that. Pinaglaruan nya lang yung character ni Raiden sa MGS3 kasi nga hindi nya inakala na marami ang magiging negative ang reaction kay Raiden. Pero come MGS4, Raiden will be different. I think Kojima's planning something more for Raiden.

hmmm, sa japan ok si raiden...sa U.S. at Europe, :thumbsdownsmiley: ...para raw kasing bakla...hehehe...

Is that really necessary? We all have our own opinions. So try to respect it. Like I am respecting yours.

tama ^_^

hmmm, i think it's too early to say when will the guys at KP make games for the wii. but i'm sure there will be (and to add, we'll never know if mr. kojima will have MGS games for the said console)...but if there will be, it will be fun to play... ^_^

..and playing MGS, we get involved through the story. graphics and gameplay come second (in my opinion ^_^)..and it's hideo's way of telling a story - through his games. he was planning to become a director in his early years, but instead he landed a job in konami, which i think is a blessing in disguise. because he created a new concept in action games and revolutionized a unique style in the gaming industry...he just used thevideo game industry as a medium in telling his story (or should we say - his movie)

...and to add, mr. kojima pushes the limits and capabilities of a console - resulting in great games(in story, graphics, gameplay...lahat na! ^_^).....

...hideo, saludo talaga ako sa'yo! idol! ^_^....

uy thug, question - anong game yung 2 or more dvds? curious lang ako :)

i played the latest MGS and it comes in 2 DVD's..

DVD 2 is for online gaming i think..

i played the latest MGS and it comes in 2 DVD's..

DVD 2 is for online gaming i think..

AY OO! yung subsistence....hehe, stupid me ^_^ ...

um, there's too many extras in the disc right? useless for a regular gamer...but for those that are into the MGS universe, it's tons of extras....i know there's a lot of videos ...enjoy naman panoorin yun, i guess...oh, and in the 2nd disc, the first two metal gear games are there!....and unless you have played the first two MG games in the MSX emulator, the second disc will be indeed - useless......

...i didn't buy subsistence becuase i played the two MG games in the MSX emulator...and the parodies, i just watched them here in the internet....

...before i forget, when subsistence was released, there were two versions of it. the first one has two dvds...the second has three - the third disc has a full-length MGS3 movie (ang alam ko 3+hours yung movie)....bad trip, yung napirata yung 2dvds.hehehe ^_^

Edited by paupawie
walang anak si BB at Eva...kinuha lang yung DNA samples ni BB para maubo si solid, liquid, at solidus....

hmmm, sa japan ok si raiden...sa U.S. at Europe, :thumbsdownsmiley: ...para raw kasing bakla...hehehe...

tama ^_^

Yep. That story was in MGS2. Paano di magmumukhang katawa-tawa si Raiden eh yung mga script nya para syang idiot. :lol:

Tapos kapag mag-roll over sya sa stairs nadudulas sya. :lol:

Yep. That story was in MGS2. Paano di magmumukhang katawa-tawa si Raiden eh yung mga script nya para syang idiot. :lol:

Tapos kapag mag-roll over sya sa stairs nadudulas sya. :lol:

..hmmm, sa japanese version, ang alam ko manly ang voice ni raiden...e yung sa english...parang alanganin e! :lol: pero kahit ganun, astig parin siya... :lol: ...kaya super make-over siya sa 4 e....heheh ^_^

may possibility na gawan ng movie ang MGS..

as posted:

Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima is finally thinking about bringing the popular game series to the big screen, reports Variety.

Hollywood studios have been looking to pick up film rights to the testosterone-filled espionage title for some time, says the trade. But Kojima, a movie buff and occasional film critic, has held off on selling film rights until now.

The sophisticated gameplay of the "Metal Game Solid" series has revolutionized the gaming world, and the third installment of the PS2 title offers new 3-D twists and extra components available online. The first two installments were gigantic sellers for Japan's Konami, moving 14.63 million units worldwide (6.64 million in the U.S.) in the past six years.

Meanwhile, a rumor hit the net recently that producers Ronald Shusett ("Alien" franchise) and Daniel Alter have approached Bungie about adapting the "Halo" games into a movie.

Alter confirmed this to ComingSoon.net, adding that they have indeed talked to director Ridley Scott about a possible film. Apparently Bungie will only license the rights if both Scott and Shusett are involved with the project.

may possibility na gawan ng movie ang MGS..

as posted:

Metal Gear Solid creator Hideo Kojima is finally thinking about bringing the popular game series to the big screen, reports Variety.

Hollywood studios have been looking to pick up film rights to the testosterone-filled espionage title for some time, says the trade. But Kojima, a movie buff and occasional film critic, has held off on selling film rights until now.

The sophisticated gameplay of the "Metal Game Solid" series has revolutionized the gaming world, and the third installment of the PS2 title offers new 3-D twists and extra components available online. The first two installments were gigantic sellers for Japan's Konami, moving 14.63 million units worldwide (6.64 million in the U.S.) in the past six years.

Meanwhile, a rumor hit the net recently that producers Ronald Shusett ("Alien" franchise) and Daniel Alter have approached Bungie about adapting the "Halo" games into a movie.

Alter confirmed this to ComingSoon.net, adding that they have indeed talked to director Ridley Scott about a possible film. Apparently Bungie will only license the rights if both Scott and Shusett are involved with the project.

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

eto link sa isa pang article....gamitan niyo ng magnifier...kasi scanned lang tong article na to, baka maduling kayo...hehehe....galing to sa kojima productions site, yung E3 pamphlet nila na ubod daw ng kapal..... ^_^ .....

MGS movie

i have recieved many offers to adapt METAL GEAR SOLID. it has been a long time, but we have settled on an agreement. an MGS movie is underway

Sana lang ok yung production nyan. At wag maging parang B-movie.

sana....at malamang ok yun. kasi si hideo yung namili e. mapili pa naman din yun..at ayaw nun yung tipong flop...diba narumor na may isang director (who makes video games sa movies pero flop naman) na nakakuha siya ng rights to direct the film? dinimiss agad ni hideo yun....at sabi pa niya, hindi remake yung movie...kung magkakamovie man ang MGS, ibang story - separate sa MGS series.....

pano ba story nito? di ba si eva e nag defect sa KGB?

what story po thug?...........um, ang alam ko si eva works for china, para makuha yung philosopher's legacy....

Edited by paupawie
pano ba story nito? di ba si eva e nag defect sa KGB?

Yun yung pinalalabas nya. Pero she actually works for the Chinese Intelligence to get the Philosopher's Legacy from Volgin. Pero Im confused kasi sa Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops for PSP. Eva, Ocelot & Big Boss team up to recruit soldiers and hunt down members of Foxhound. :blink:

sana....at malamang ok yun. kasi si hideo yung namili e. mapili pa naman din yun..at ayaw nun yung tipong flop...diba narumor na may isang director (who makes video games sa movies pero flop naman) na nakakuha siya ng rights to direct the film? dinimiss agad ni hideo yun....at sabi pa niya, hindi remake yung movie...kung magkakamovie man ang MGS, ibang story - separate sa MGS series.....

what story po thug?...........um, ang alam ko si eva works for china, para makuha yung philosopher's legacy....

Yeah, dapat talaga piliin nyang mabuti ang magiging Director at Producer nito. Para di matulad sa House of the Dead, Alone in the Dark and other video games that were translated into a movie.

Yeah, dapat talaga piliin nyang mabuti ang magiging Director at Producer nito. Para di matulad sa House of the Dead, Alone in the Dark and other video games that were translated into a movie.

...yung mga nabanggit mong games, iisa ata director nun e. at yun ata yung narumor na gagawa ng MGS movie...pero dinismiss ni kojima na siya gagawa (alam niyang flop e)...hehehe.....

hmmm, underway na raw e....

for more re: MGS movie, click mo yung link sa pinost ko....yun nga lang, maliliit ang sulat...hehe, cinopy-paste ko sa paint, tapos zinoom ko nalang para mabasa ko (hindi mo pwede isave image e).....

v

v

v

v

v

v

kaya siguro ginawa yung MGS:PO, para malaman yung story ni eva....

Edited by paupawie

Actually all those you mentioned were directed by the infamous Uwe Boll. So, to make a successful or moderately good video game to movie translation. Just hire anyone except that crappy excuse for a director.

Sana they translate this movie as well as they did Silent Hill.

Actually all those you mentioned were directed by the infamous Uwe Boll. So, to make a successful or moderately good video game to movie translation. Just hire anyone except that crappy excuse for a director.

Ahh..thanks for the info.

Sorry bro. Didn't like Silent Hill eh. I liked Resident Evil: Apocalypse a little better. :lol:

:lol: tama! bad trip talaga yung uwe boll na yun......hmmm, aware naman si kojima dun so malamang hindi na niya kukunin yun - ever! hehehe....

...ot:astig din silent hill na movie ^_^