Best Horror Game Anthology

dj25

Though Resident Evil ang pinakasikat. For me mas nakakatakot ang silent hill and fatal frame.

Sa silent hill musical soundtrack pa lang nakakatakot na. Nung natapos ko silent hill 1 ayoko nang laruin yung sumunod na series sa takot. :lol: Pasipol sipol pa ako at kumakanta ng "La lala lala lala" habang naglalaro ako nito. :lol:

If you consider Asian horror movies as the scariest. Then Fatal Frame is for you. Asian style ang pananakot nya. Siya rin ang pinaka-supernatural sa tatlong games. For me kasi, the more supernatural ang story, mas horror ang dating. Mas takot kasi ako multo kesa sa mga zombie. :lol: Sya rin ang may supernatural powered (and innovative) na weapon. Hindi kasi tinatablan ng shotgun yung mga multo eh. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

fatal frame 2.....

> hindi tinapos nang brother ko.... sobrang katakot..... ako tinapos ko pero parang pumasok sa psychy ko..... napa sigaw ako when i saw my niece in the room playning with herself looking like sadako... well at least at the time she looks like one. white dress, long hanging hair sitting on the floor by the corner of our room. sigaw talaga. natawa lang ako after. nagtaka yung mga tao sa bahay kung anong nangyari.

Edited by puretuts

DOOM trilogy para sa akin

ang genre ng doom ay FPS but try to play it w/o cheats, turn off your lights, put on your headphones and lock your room... horror na ito...

kasi real time ang terror, free roaming yung world so pwedeng mag appear anywhere yung mga demons (yup they appear at designated points but dahil free roaming yung area they can move anywhere they like after respawning to k*ll you... hehehe)

DOOM trilogy para sa akin

ang genre ng doom ay FPS but try to play it w/o cheats, turn off your lights, put on your headphones and lock your room... horror na ito...

kasi real time ang terror, free roaming yung world so pwedeng mag appear anywhere yung mga demons (yup they appear at designated points but dahil free roaming yung area they can move anywhere they like after respawning to k*ll you... hehehe)

yes Doom. The first horror game I played. Ilan beses ko din nilaro to. Tried to finish Doom 2 from stage 1 to stage 30 w/o cheats but with saves at Hurt Me Plenty Mode. Marathon for 3 hours. After nun sumakit na ulo ko... hehehehe :D

Mejo disappointing yung movie ng Doom ni The Rock kasi binago yung storyline. :(

Ive played all these games and loved all of it. But the new great horror game thats out now is Deep Space!! I swear this game is ultra scary and great story depth. The great thing bout this game is the way to k*ll the monsters....By dismembering it!! Yep only way to take a monster down is that way!! :thumbsupsmiley: If you got ps3 or Xbox 360 you're in for a treat!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Ive played all these games and loved all of it. But the new great horror game thats out now is Deep Space!! I swear this game is ultra scary and great story depth. The great thing bout this game is the way to k*ll the monsters....By dismembering it!! Yep only way to take a monster down is that way!! :thumbsupsmiley: If you got ps3 or Xbox 360 you're in for a treat!! :thumbsupsmiley:

Opps I mean Dead Space.

• 1 month later...

I'll go for silent hill, fatal frame and Clock tower. Wasn't able to finish any of these games 'cause they're really scary. Try ku-on (ps2) as well, for the asian/feng shui (not the kris aquino effect :)) type of horror.

Resident Evil? Finished til RE4, not that scary enough. Just filled with suspense. :)

• 1 month later...

Resident evil 1 was scary for me but 2,3 and 4 are more of action games than horror

ksi sa RE 1 konti lang ang ammo but in the other RE games you have a lot of ammo so you don't really need

run away from the zombies

Silent Hill is creepy

But if you guys want to have fun try this online horror game www.hotel626.com

• 3 months later...