How can a cheater stop cheating

• 2 months later...

Mahirap they have low self esteem lalo na yung mga 30's above na bago nag cheat. They need this to make them feel better about themselves. Yun yung mga walang love life nung younger years or sila lagi nag hahabol. They want to feel wanted kasi. Pansinin nyo usually na serial cheater are those ugly or average looking ones pa.

I know a lot of above average looking peeps who did cheat when they were younger (can't help it maraming choices e) pero gets tired din, in the end we all wanted something stable na.

There is always 2 sides of the story. Baka naman my pagkukulang si girl kaya si guy hinahanap sa iba.

A perfect example is myself. I love my wife and we are in our 40s. When you get to this age and stage, the romance is somewhat not there anymore. I try so hard to be sweet but she tends to show that she just gets irritated. Ruining the mood. Sex becomes more of an obligation than passionate. If and do we have sex, when she cums already, she tells me to come na din so we can go to sleep. :( No more fun like before. So I go around looking for someone to fill that passion that I still want to feel which I can not anymore get from my wife.

So to the women in this chatroom, take care of your men so that they do not do what I do.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...

Stay away from serious relationships for a long time, like years. Then go and explore casual dating again, yung tipong hook up hook up lang, no labels. Kung ma tiis mo na mag stick to one kahit pa dun lang sa hook up mo, malaki ang chance na mas kaya mo nang maging loyal. Best thing about that, you can upgrade your current relationship into a real once since at least may foundation ka na

• 3 weeks later...

everything begins with choice, something neo said sa matrix trilogy of movies. di na ako sure which one.

cheating is a personal choice, at least it is for me. sa simula walang cheating kasi takot. then konting cheating kasi di nahuli. then cheat pa more kasi walang naghuhuli. then boom, huli ka. di ako sure kung may pagsisi involved.

mapa test sa school or sa love life, to cheat or not to is a personal choice.... depende rin kung nasaang stage ka ng development mo.

ako, 10 years ago, walang cheating, straight arrow. boring happy.

7 years ako started cheating.

4 years ako balls deep sa lahat ng klaseng cheating.

2 years ago got bored.

now, well, trying to be a better person.

mas madalas na akong umayaw sa tukso now

nakakatamad na.

hopefully tuloy tuloy lang ako and someday maging happy boring ako ulit.

sa mga cheaters dyan, i dont judge, madumi rin ako.

advise ko lang, konting self examination pa minsan minsan,

libog lang ba

exciting yung bawal

worth it ba yung risk para ma feel mo na alive ka pa,

ako ito yung top 3 reasons ko - libog exciting at feeling alive ako.

ito rin yung nakukuha ko sa significant other ko dati, na nawala, at di ko alam kung babalik pa. time will tell.

sa mga makakabasa, and hoping na wag mag cheat ang partner nyo - best advise ko keep the libog, exciting, and alive feeling,

p.s. magastos maging cheater.

• Like (+1) 2

Heard this line from a TV show I was watching a few weeks back:

"The person you want when you're in a crisis or when you're dying, isn't the same as the person you want when you're living."

We stick to our marriages, long-term relationships because they're the ones we can count on when times get tough. Problem is, we often end up with people who we have nothing in common with; malayo ang preferences, malayo ang mga gusto gawin, malayo ang mga passion.

Not all people have the cojones to break things up, so what do we do? They wander off the reservation until they find that someone na nabibigay yung hinahanap na wala sa current relationship and when things get boring again, they move on to the next person available.

Can't stop people from cheating. What you can do is stop being their doormat.

• 3 weeks later...

everything begins with choice, something neo said sa matrix trilogy of movies. di na ako sure which one.

cheating is a personal choice, at least it is for me. sa simula walang cheating kasi takot. then konting cheating kasi di nahuli. then cheat pa more kasi walang naghuhuli. then boom, huli ka. di ako sure kung may pagsisi involved.

mapa test sa school or sa love life, to cheat or not to is a personal choice.... depende rin kung nasaang stage ka ng development mo.

ako, 10 years ago, walang cheating, straight arrow. boring happy.

7 years ako started cheating.

4 years ako balls deep sa lahat ng klaseng cheating.

2 years ago got bored.

now, well, trying to be a better person.

mas madalas na akong umayaw sa tukso now

nakakatamad na.

hopefully tuloy tuloy lang ako and someday maging happy boring ako ulit.

sa mga cheaters dyan, i dont judge, madumi rin ako.

advise ko lang, konting self examination pa minsan minsan,

libog lang ba

exciting yung bawal

worth it ba yung risk para ma feel mo na alive ka pa,

ako ito yung top 3 reasons ko - libog exciting at feeling alive ako.

ito rin yung nakukuha ko sa significant other ko dati, na nawala, at di ko alam kung babalik pa. time will tell.

sa mga makakabasa, and hoping na wag mag cheat ang partner nyo - best advise ko keep the libog, exciting, and alive feeling,

p.s. magastos maging cheater.

nakuha mo sir. I feel the same way kasi very boring ang naging single life ko. i was not been exposed to hanging out and meeting other people. nung nakapag jowa ako, naging ok nmn kami pero it got boring pagtagal. kaya nagawa ko ang hindi dapat. Naging satisfied ako, the libog, excitement and the feeling of being alive. nafeel ko yun. pero after ilang days. nakakapagsisi din. i feel bad sa naging ex ko, its all fun and games until may taong masasaktan ka. nakakapagsisi pero that feeling, i will remember that, pero dapat di na ulitin. i want to become a better person.