What Got You Started Into Gaming?

mayorsam

• 2 weeks later...

bata pa ako noon 7 yrs old, i played arcade games( ung video na hinuhulugan ng piso noon, buhay pa kaya hanggang ngayun un?) street fighter at pacman, den sunod family computer. imagine tetris, contra at double dragon [a ung mga bala ko nyon, sunod ulit when i in 3rd hs, pc na gamit ko pero win95 ung, isa lang ung game ko nyun, i remember prince of persia . ngaun, call of duty, maxpayne 2, nba live 2004 at 2005, NFSU1 & 2, GTA 3 and vice city btw, i forgot ps games, die hard trilogy, tekken 3...., tekken 4, tag.. dami kze magaganda, di pa kasama ung hentai games jan .

Started with Playstation 1: Resident Evil tsaka Crash Bandicoot series and way too much time on my hands...

Deprived ang childhood ko kasi. Di namin kayang bumili ng mga gaming console gaya ng Atari tsaka Family computer. Game and Watch nga, wala pa rin e.

E first paycheck ko, nakabili ako ng PS1. Tapos maluwag sa attendance sa work so...

Everyday is PS1 day!!!

Isipin niyo, kailangan ko pang ijustify sa sarili ko na pumasok sa trabaho kaysa maglaro ng PS1. Nawalan ako ng ilang gf at barkada dahil nauubos ang oras ko sa paglalaro. Bumili pa ako ng cheat cartridge ng Gamars nung pumunta ako sa Malaysia. Lalong lumubha ang addiction ko dahil di na ko nafru-frustate pag mahirap na ang stage nung nilalaro kong game. Dinadaya ko na lang para malampasan lang.

Tapusin ko ba naman yung Metal Gear Solid na nakastealth at bandanna dahil sa cheat. Kinakabitan ko na nga lang ng C4 ang mga kalaban e. :P

Hanggang nasira na ang PS1 ko. Di ko na pinagawa. Sign of God na rin siguro yun para matigil na ang addiction ko.

Hay naku, those were the days.

Kaya nga di na ko bumili ng PS2. Baka maulit uli yung stage ng buhay ko na yun.

Ayoko na... :P

the good ol' family computer days of the late 80s to the very early 90s. back then (before i started school), my morning alarm clock was the sound of super mario brothers being played by my neighbor. :P

then i graduated to SNES, Genesis, and Game Boy (i used to be a staunch nintendo supporter, before the Sony era).

currently, I have a PSone, an SNES, SNES and Game Boy Advance emulators, and my good ol' PC. i'm currently in the depths of Secret of Mana (SNES) and Sword of Mana (GBA). B)

• 4 weeks later...

i can trace (maybe the correct word is "blame") my gaming roots back to the 80's. im an 80's kid eh, time ng family computer. back then, after class, staright home to play mario, tetris and megaman. then came the super nintendo. highschool. indtead of girls, i was into megaman X, final fantasy, chrono trigger...

then came mobile gaming, and my original game boy. imagine, mortal kombat anytime i want!!!

sadly though, i never had a playstation. though that didnt stop me from downloading an emulator for my aging Pentium 200mmx system.

and so continued my RPG mania from way back to final fantasy 1 on the NES (Yes i played it, finished it, and loved it) thru Chrono Trigger (my favorite RPG ever) to the veritable Final fantasy 7, 8 and 9.

then came starcraft which played well with my system. then came warcraft three and diablo. upgraded to an AMD 1Ghz.

now, im looking forward to earning my own money and creating an entertainment room with gaming consoles connected to a 40 inch plasma TV.

sarap mangarap

my first gaming experience was with a 386 computer with a green monitor ( ano ba tawag dun ) it was a game called pacman. then my aunt game me an atari (yung may joystick at paddle), games like space invaders, defender, etc. ( halata na ba age ko ... hahaha ). after nun tuloy tuloy na, 486 pc, nintendo family comp., the only thing na di ko nakuha is the superNES, at Nintedo 64. (never a fan of mario ... hehehe) Now im playing World of Warcraft.

started during the early days of the PC, wala pang hard disk, floppy drives were still 5 1/2" (or was that 5 1/4?).

i was addicted to pc-man, the pc version of pacman, and styx.

the latest games i was addicted to were diablo 2, nba live, and civ 3.

ngayon di na ko naglalaro. binigyang pansin ko naman ang iba kong hilig.

• 4 weeks later...

The first console I owned was a Nintendo Family Computer. I guess boredom and the fact that everyone owns one. The games were simple yet very addicting. Super Mario Bros for one got me hooked for hours. After that I had an SNES, then Playstation 1 and 2. Right now I'm awaiting for PS3, although, my addiction has really moved from console to online gaming.

The first console I owned was a Nintendo Family Computer. I guess boredom and the fact that everyone owns one. The games were simple yet very addicting. Super Mario Bros for one got me hooked for hours. After that I had an SNES, then Playstation 1 and 2. Right now I'm awaiting for PS3, although, my addiction has really moved from console to online gaming.