Poll: Giving Another Chance?

Giving Another Chance  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Would you give another chance to your high school ex knowing you are both single?

• Yes
    • No

Thank you MTC. Thank you that my husband left his old phone. Being the the pakielamera wife(havent checked hubby's phone for a long time now, when I did Booommm!) I saw MTC in his browser.

Then boom.. saw his inquiries.

I wasnt sure if that acct was his.. it has a code name. I was stupid enough to ask.. if that acct was his. Then while browsing, suddenly I got kicked out of his acct, bec he changed his password. Change the email acct was associated with, changed display name. I am good in hacking so I was still able to read all his FRs

He went home right away after knowing that I found out his dirty secrets. He left work and went home trying to appease me. Then he slowly tell me the truth. Even the excruciating details I had to dig it in. It was a month of digging and digging.

My heart is broken..

I feel like I am the ugliest woman in the world.

He has been asking for forgiveness.. doing his best to court me. We even tried to enroll in marriage encounters. He is doing his best.. but am totally hurting.

Tell me...why should I give another chance to a guy who has been to spakol for 5 times?

His visits were

1. Nuru

2 and 3. BJ/NPD/Shower together

4. HJ

5. BJ/NPD/**DATY**/B2B/Shower together

Have you ever tried to open up your mind and letting go of this monotonous thing called monogamy. Us guys just do it for a thrill, thats all. I PERSONALLY know couples who go to KTVS and have another girl join them. Its having an emotional bond with another female is what i think hurts. But men 90% of the time think with their dicks. After they "get off" they go back to their wives and children. Instead of being deceitful, maybe you could be more open. In the Philippines men & women are taught to be strictly monogamous by elders and oldee family members but in fact mammals & HUMANS EVOLVED as polygamous species. My wife loves threesomes with another (big titted women) and we have had a great sex life ever since. But we are absolutely quiet about.

Maybe you should rekindle your sex life, go beyond the norms & see if it works out. If not, its never too late to start over.

How is your relationship with your husband prior to finding out? Maybe start with that. I would like to believe that taken men go to spas because something is wrong in their current situation. If not, then things will get more complicated.

Thank you MTC. Thank you that my husband left his old phone. Being the the pakielamera wife(havent checked hubby's phone for a long time now, when I did Booommm!) I saw MTC in his browser.

Then boom.. saw his inquiries.

I wasnt sure if that acct was his.. it has a code name. I was stupid enough to ask.. if that acct was his. Then while browsing, suddenly I got kicked out of his acct, bec he changed his password. Change the email acct was associated with, changed display name. I am good in hacking so I was still able to read all his FRs

He went home right away after knowing that I found out his dirty secrets. He left work and went home trying to appease me. Then he slowly tell me the truth. Even the excruciating details I had to dig it in. It was a month of digging and digging.

My heart is broken..

I feel like I am the ugliest woman in the world.

He has been asking for forgiveness.. doing his best to court me. We even tried to enroll in marriage encounters. He is doing his best.. but am totally hurting.

Tell me...why should I give another chance to a guy who has been to spakol for 5 times?

His visits were

1. Nuru

2 and 3. BJ/NPD/Shower together

4. HJ

5. BJ/NPD/**DATY**/B2B/Shower together

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A lot has transpired since you were a couple. Those years may have changed her. It can be positive or negative change. I guess my point here, is that you have to treat her like a new person in your life. Don't let your past feelings alone dictate what you should feel towards her.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...