Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

Chingchong Military ships are transiting our water (Sibutu Straight) without any permission.

A group of Chinks were recently accosted in a Naval Facility in Palawan because they were taking pictures of the Facility (tourism? Hell no, that's spying)

Loudmouth and I'll mannered Chingchongs are all over the place, heck, go to f#&kin Aseana near Baclaran - almost all of them are Chingchong.

PCSO lotto outlets were temporarily closed down because of ("alleged corruption") without any prior formal prior investigation. Turns out Wala na man pala evidence. Meanwhile the Chinks who are now in hundreds of thousands are illegally working in illegal POGO.

Right now, Chinese ships are surrounding the Pagasa Island.

Then Poon and his cohorts would call Chinese as Friends. We are f#&ked!.

The military and the police have turned into PDUTS minions. Maybe if PDUTs told them to eat dogshit or Chinese s@%t, they would also obey.

President Rodrigo Duterte on Friday questioned the agrarian reform legacy of Corazon Aquino, the country’s first female leader who belonged to a wealthy and landed family.

Duterte said Aquino exempted Hacienda Luisita, a vast sugar plantation estate once owned by her clan, in Tarlac from the coverage of land distribution which was the centerpiece of her social legislative agenda. The Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Law was passed in 1988, two years into Aquino’s six-year term.

“Hindi niya sinali yung kanya. She exempted her [land]. So you call her what, the one who freed, emancipated? It’s an incongruity,” the president said in a speech before land reform beneficiaries in Davao City, a day after the 10th death anniversary of Aquino who succumbed to colon cancer on August 1, 2009.

GMA News Online has sought comment from Aquino's son, former President Benigno Aquino III.

Hacienda Luisita used to occupy 6,435 hectares but over the years, portions of land have been sold to industrial companies.

The stock distribution plan had been in place since 1989 when the Hacienda Luisita Inc. forged an agreement with thousands of farmers to get stocks instead of land.

The issue on land distribution had reached the Supreme Court which decided in November 2011 to give the more than 4,300 hectares of land to farmer beneficiaries.

Duterte said Aquino’s claim to fame was the death of her husband, former Senator Benigno “Ninoy” Aquino Jr., who fell by an assassin’s bullet at the Manila International Airport on August 21, 1983, following a three-year exile in the United States.

Ninoy Aquino's death sparked various protests and catapulted Corazon to the presidency in February 1986 following the ouster of President Ferdinand Marcos in a bloodless People Power revolution.

“Cory Aquino maybe popular, she is popular today. Why? For losing the husband in the hands of Mr. Marcos,” Duterte said.

Duterte has been criticized for his closeness with the Marcos family, the political rival of the Aquinos, even allowing the late dictator to be buried at the Libingan ng mga Bayani in 2016.

Source: GMA News

“Cory Aquino maybe popular, she is popular today. Why? For losing the husband in the hands of Mr. Marcos,” Duterte said.

Duterte's wrong.

Cory did not lose her husband in the hands of Marcos.

Even if Ninoy was killed under Marcos' watch, somebody else is responsible for Ninoy's death.

Edited by camiar

Duterte's wrong.

Cory did not lose her husband in the hands of Marcos.

Even if Ninoy was killed under Marcos' watch, somebody else is responsible for Ninoy's death.

Aquino did not lose his life in the hands of Marcos. He lost his life at the hands of an assassin. Logic dictates that if Marcos wanted BS Aquino II killed, he would have done it legally by firing squad.

Edited by will robie

Ninoy did not lose his life in the hands of Marcos.

I believe the theory that the mastermind behind his death is a Cojuangco. He was killed by one of his own.

Its a crime that no one can prove. The real truth on its mastermind is already buried six feet under.

Edited by haroots2

I don't think Imelda, JPE and FVR really knows. I'm sure Cory asked the 2 former presidents about this and got nothing.

Ver on the other hand is a different story ,too bad no one really convinced him to talk.

:D :D I'm not referring to Imelda as the mastermind. She's still alive, and she's not a Cojuangco.

Edited by camiar

:D :D I'm not referring to Imelda as the mastermind. She's still alive, and she's not a Cojuangco.

Yeah, I'm just saying that at this point no one can really prove any theories regarding the mastermind of the assassination.

Almost everyone is assuming its FEM just like Du30 since he has the motive and resources to do it.

Yeah, I'm just saying that at this point no one can really prove any theories regarding the mastermind of the assassination.

Almost everyone is assuming its FEM just like Du30 since he has the motive and resources to do it.

Not everyone is assuming its FM, unless of course you did a survey. Only the "yellowtards" would assume that. If it was FM, it would have been known a long time ago. You are assuming that almost everyone is assuming that it is FM who is the culprit. Like I said, if FM wanted BS Aquino II dead, he would have done so legally via firing squad.

Edited by will robie

Not everyone is assuming its FM, unless of course you did a survey. Only the "yellowtards" would assume that. If it was FM, it would have been known a long time ago. You are assuming that almost everyone is assuming that it is FM who is the culprit. Like I said, if FM wanted BS Aquino II dead, he would have done so legally via firing squad.

Everyone right now is assuming. No one can set all the facts in stone even you. Du30 is not a yellowtard but that is also his assumption. Unless FEM told you personally that he would k*ll Ninoy by firing squad or you had a first hand knowledge on it in details then you are definitely correct.

Everyone right now is assuming. No one can set all the facts in stone even you. Du30 is not a yellowtard but that is also his assumption. Unless FEM told you personally that he would k*ll Ninoy by firing squad or you had a first hand knowledge on it in details then you are definitely correct.

So tell me, who exactly is assuming? Earlier, it was almost everyone, now it's everyone. Which is which? So if it's everyone, it includes me. Just because Duterte thinks that doesn't mean everyone buys his assumption. I support Duterte but I am calling out his blunder. Yes, I am correct because FM pardoned BS Aquino II from being executed via firing squad. Haha! FM did not need to personally tell me he would k*ll BS Aquino II because BS Aquino II was sentenced to death via a military court and this is a fact. All you have to do is use a search engine. You really should read up on facts regarding BS Aquino II. I am amused that after all these years, you still buy the "yellow" narrative that FM had BS Aquino II killed. :lol:

Edited by will robie

When Ninoy was assassinated vast majority of Filipinos assumed it was Marcos.

Years later, analysts say that Marcos would not want Ninoy dead under his watch. It would be too politically damaging to Marcos if any harm falls on Ninoy.

There are stories circulating from Malacanang insiders that Marcos went into furious rage upon hearing the news of Ninoy's murder and was even described throwing an ashtray towards Imelda in a fit of anger, suggesting that Marcos thought his wife was behind Ninoy's death.

Further analysis from political experts show that Imelda does not have enough power, resources, nor the stomach to have Ninoy killed. Even the prosecution under Cory Aquino's term cannot prove in court any link of Ninoy's assassins to either Marcos or Imelda.

New theories emerge that it is the Cojuangco clan who will benefit most from Ninoy's death. They have the resources to do it and if they do so, they can divert the blame to Marcos.

Edited by camiar

Excepts from @HiddenTruthPH:

https://www.facebook.com/HiddenTruthPH/posts/sino-nga-ba-talaga-ang-nag-utos-at-nagplanong-patayin-si-dating-sen-benigno-nino/705901482935759/

"...Danding might [have] had Ninoy killed not because he hated Ninoy but because he believed the death of Ninoy will overthrow Marcos (by people power) and will catapult his cousin Cory to power and ensure continuity of their influence on national affairs..."

"...the yellow family used propaganda on our people in 1986. Anger was their tool. They used Ninoy’s death to fuel the public’s rage. Didn’t you ever stop and think why they left Ninoy's face to look like a bloody pulp during his open casket funeral? They presented a hero? no, a "martyr."

They had slogans, they had a color, and they had music. They had all these propaganda devices. The spin was so successful and they got the Filipino people to get rid of Marcos to further their own agendas. (oligarchy/monopoly. privatization of govt owned institutions and services)..."

"...Raul Gonzalez, ... came upon a witness in Ninoy’s case when he was Sandiganbayan prosecutor during Cory’s term.

Gonzalez reportedly went to President Cory to tell her about the witness’s willingness to testify on the condition that she and her three children would be protected by the state. The report said that before Cory would agree to the terms, the President asked Gonzalez who would the witness name as mastermind in the killing of her husband.

When Gonzalez said that she would name Danding, Cory reportedly responded, “Impossible. It cannot be.” The President reportedly refused the witness’ request for protection. The witness eventually disappeared.

In September 2004, in an interview with reporters, Gonzalez said the brains behind Ninoy’s assassination could have been unmasked had he been allowed to finish the prosecution of the case as Tanodbayan in 1986. Gonzalez was suspended as Tanodbayan by the Supreme Court in 1986 as he was preparing to present the witness in Ninoy’s case.

In 2004, Gonzalez identified the witness as a girlfriend of a general who accompanied the latter to Carlston Hotel the day before Ninoy was assassinated.

"When I was suspended, she (witness) refused to testify. She can testify because of what she knows," Gonzalez said..."

Edited by camiar

Years later, analysts say that Marcos would not want Ninoy dead under his watch. It would be too politically damaging to Marcos if any harm falls on Ninoy.

There are stories circulating from Malacanang insiders that Marcos went into furious rage upon hearing the news of Ninoy's murder and was even described throwing an ashtray towards Imelda in a fit of anger, suggesting that Marcos thought his wife was behind Ninoy's death.

Further analysis from political experts show that Imelda does not have enough power, resources, nor the stomach to have Ninoy killed. Even the prosecution under Cory Aquino's term cannot prove in court any link of Ninoy's assassins to either Marcos or Imelda.

New theories emerge that it is the Cojuangco clan who will benefit most from Ninoy's death. They have the resources to do it and if they do so, they can divert the blame to Marcos.

I also don't think its FM as he was reportedly very ill during the time. Besides isn't it before Ninoy's assassination he was asked who would be his worthy and most prepared successor and Marcos mentioned it was Ninoy.

I just have a question...other than being Marcos administrations biggest critic, what were Ninoy's achievements and worthy projects that would have made him a good President?

Excepts from @HiddenTruthPH:

https://www.facebook.com/HiddenTruthPH/posts/sino-nga-ba-talaga-ang-nag-utos-at-nagplanong-patayin-si-dating-sen-benigno-nino/705901482935759/

"...Danding might [have] had Ninoy killed not because he hated Ninoy but because he believed the death of Ninoy will overthrow Marcos (by people power) and will catapult his cousin Cory to power and ensure continuity of their influence on national affairs..."

If proven true, then Danding was the snake among Marcos' friends.

I like the artist's persepective of the New Manila International Airport. It reportedly has four runways which means that four airplanes can land or take off at any given time. Air traffic will be much smoother. Finally, an airport not named after a convicted criminal. Kudos to SMC and the Duterte government for making this possible.

Exterior-2.jpg

Source: Manila Bulletin

Edited by will robie

I like the artist's persepective of the New Manila International Airport. It reportedly has four runways which means that four airplanes can land or take off at any given time. Air traffic will be much smoother. Finally, an airport not named after a convicted criminal. Kudos to SMC and the Duterte government for making this possible.

Source: Manila Bulletin

we can have it named after you... once the airport is running... just let yourself be fatally shot in the tarmac... ayos ba?

dinaig mo pa si cristy fermin sa tsismis.

anyway, ano masasabi mo sa sinabi ni tatay digong mo na ninoy died at the "hands of marcos?"

dinaig mo pa si cristy fermin sa tsismis.

anyway, ano masasabi mo sa sinabi ni tatay digong mo na ninoy died at the "hands of marcos?"

Eh di tsismis kung dyan ka masaya. Alam ko namang kay Cristy Fermin ka lang sampalataya.

Mas paniniwalaan ko pa rin yung tsismis ng mga ex-military kesa sa kahit anong tsismis ni Cristy Fermin. Teka, may version ba si Cristy tungkol kay Marcos? Paki-share naman yung mga Cristy Fermin collection mo.

Napag-usapan na rin namin yung sinabi ni Digong.

Back-read ka na lang.

Edited by camiar

I would have preferred Solar Group's proposal to develop Danilo Atienza AirBase and build the International Airport at Sangley Point.

Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), who made the feasibility study for the possible locations of the new airport, highly recommend Sangley Point as the most viable location.

post-206207-0-44147700-1565943572_thumb.jpg

post-206207-0-08498800-1565943704_thumb.jpg

Edited by camiar
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...