• Please log in to reply
1724 replies to this topic

#41 erika123

erika123

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1020 posts
  • Interests:beach, travel, sports, margarita, sangria, books, hanging out with fun people

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:18 PM

It is all right. Silence can mean a lot lalo na kung present ka rin. Minsan ang kailangan ng mga kabigan natin e hindi payo, pera o leksyon.

That's a beautiful thing to say, Cocoy. Thanks for that. Posted Image

#42 erika123

erika123

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1020 posts
  • Interests:beach, travel, sports, margarita, sangria, books, hanging out with fun people

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:38 PM

I had dinner with my 30 year old friend who remains a virgin to this day. She is pretty and slim and fair skinned and yet, no man has captured her heart. But during dinner, I noticed her texting nonstop. So I teased her for having a suitor that she finally likes. She just blushed and finally asked , "How do you handle courtship?"

And my response was "Courtship is like a Skirt. It should be long enough to cover the essentials, but short enough to remain enticing to men."

Goodnight everyone!
  • Jasonkidd likes this

#43 dexterl2000

dexterl2000

radiojock415

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:13 PM

Good evening room owner...

#44 j

j

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3008 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:54 AM

Hello.

I didn't know you got your own room already.

#45 cocoy0

cocoy0

Collector

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4004 posts
  • Interests:health issues, politics, mysticism, sci-fi, fantasy , anime, religion, war, and being young.

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:27 AM

I had dinner with my 30 year old friend who remains a virgin to this day. She is pretty and slim and fair skinned and yet, no man has captured her heart. But during dinner, I noticed her texting nonstop. So I teased her for having a suitor that she finally likes. She just blushed and finally asked , "How do you handle courtship?"

And my response was "Courtship is like a Skirt. It should be long enough to cover the essentials, but short enough to remain enticing to men."

Goodnight everyone!

That was also a very good thing to say.

#46 erika123

erika123

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1020 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:42 AM

Hello.

I didn't know you got your own room already.

I just opened my room a few days ago. I didn't open my room right away upon joining MTC coz I don't want to be a deadweight to our moderators here. But then, i realized I have many things to share, some good, some bad, so I thought of trying it out. If i think at any point na "pampagulo" lang ako, I'll stop and close my room na.

Good day to you, J.

#47 Edmond_Dantes

Edmond_Dantes

Reptile

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:47 AM

Good Morning "Erika" ;)

#48 erika123

erika123

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1020 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:00 AM

Good Morning "Erika" ;)

Good morning din, "edmond" . Hehehe! Parang pangalan pa lang, ang gwapo mo na ah. Posted Image Kaano-ano mo si Dingdong Dantes? Posted Image

#49 enteng_sotto

enteng_sotto

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:27 AM

Good Afternoon Erika!

Nice and admiring room! it's like reading your diary na pwedeng magcomment! :)

t :rolleyes:

#50 erika123

erika123

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1020 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:37 AM

Good Afternoon Erika!

Nice and admiring room! it's like reading your diary na pwedeng magcomment! :)

t :rolleyes:

OO nga eh, na realize ko rin lang. I was thinking nga if ganito ba ang room, parang diary. Let me know your views on my room, if I need to change anything or what. Di ko rin nababasa kasi ang room ng iba. I tried opening some but I only read a series of "good morning and good afternoon". So I kinda added some more stuff than just plain old greeting para medyo may laman naman. but I don't know if it's appropriate.

#51 mr_green

mr_green

demet

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts
  • Interests:basketball, badminton, outdoor activities like trekking, mountain climbing

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:41 AM

good morning! :)

#52 enteng_sotto

enteng_sotto

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:49 AM

OO nga eh, na realize ko rin lang. I was thinking nga if ganito ba ang room, parang diary. Let me know your views on my room, if I need to change anything or what. Di ko rin nababasa kasi ang room ng iba. I tried opening some but I only read a series of "good morning and good afternoon". So I kinda added some more stuff than just plain old greeting para medyo may laman naman. but I don't know if it's appropriate.

I'm also not aware masyado sa house rules in rooms. I guess this is okay naman siguro.... As long as wala namang violent
reactions eh! Saka since your the owner of this room then you are acting moderator in this room siguro! :) So your the boss of your own room! :)

#53 erika123

erika123

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1020 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:21 PM

For the longest time, I wanted to buy Apple stocks. But what stops me every time is the fear that Steve Jobs will resign due to his health problems.

And now, the day has come when the great visionary decided to step down. As reported by Bloomberg, his announcement erased $52B from S&P. It is a great tragedy if we lose a great technology leader such as him. Do you remember Apple before Steve Jobs came? I was just in school then, but I remember it to be on the brink of bankruptcy. If I'm not mistaken, its stock was selling at around $20. It's a losing stock. But Steve Jobs came to serve as interim CEO... wow! he led Apple to really new heights. After 13 years, it is selling at $376.

Can you imagine a world without Iphone, IPAD, Macbook? I am attaching the keynote address of Steve Jobs when he assumed the CEO position at Apple 13 years ago. His ideas were not popular among Mac users. They hated Microsoft, and some didn't understand why Steve Jobs "bowed" to Microsoft that time. But what Jobs did was what a CEO should do: do anything to save your company from bankruptcy. And if it means getting help from an "enemy" , so be it. Point is to make Apple healthy again. And he did. And he did great in that. What a man!

To Steve Jobs, may you succeed in your battle against cancer. And thank you very much for sharing your genius to the world.

!

#54 j

j

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3008 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:44 AM

I just opened my room a few days ago. I didn't open my room right away upon joining MTC coz I don't want to be a deadweight to our moderators here. But then, i realized I have many things to share, some good, some bad, so I thought of trying it out. If i think at any point na "pampagulo" lang ako, I'll stop and close my room na.

Good day to you, J.

it seems like you already have a following.

am sure it'll discourge you from thinking you're "pampauglo."

and you also have your own blog?

#55 erika123

erika123

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1020 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:05 AM

it seems like you already have a following.

am sure it'll discourge you from thinking you're "pampauglo."

and you also have your own blog?

Thanks J. I do have my own blog, http://scorpio-sincity.blogspot.com/ , this is where I write longer prose and reviews on places I've been to that are worth mentioning. Medyo diverse lang talaga ang topics coz i have a wide range of interests. I like traveling, reading, beach, food, investments, martial arts, UAAP, so dami talaga. Like, Im going to Misibis Bay next month and Im pretty excited about it. Im sure to write about it in my blog. Or when Ateneo bags the crown this season, Im sure to write about it too. (notice me using the word "when" and not "if"... hehehe! sadya yun)

I wish you a beautiful day ahead, coz I have a feeling mine would be great. Posted Image

Good morning!

#56 gov

gov

for the win

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5912 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:42 AM

good morning ms. erika.. your a very intellectual girl..

#57 ganjaman318

ganjaman318

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1432 posts
  • Interests:good books, good movies, great company, drinking, talking about politics and stuff...

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:40 AM

For the longest time, I wanted to buy Apple stocks. But what stops me every time is the fear that Steve Jobs will resign due to his health problems.

And now, the day has come when the great visionary decided to step down. As reported by Bloomberg, his announcement erased $52B from S&P. It is a great tragedy if we lose a great technology leader such as him. Do you remember Apple before Steve Jobs came? I was just in school then, but I remember it to be on the brink of bankruptcy. If I'm not mistaken, its stock was selling at around $20. It's a losing stock. But Steve Jobs came to serve as interim CEO... wow! he led Apple to really new heights. After 13 years, it is selling at $376.

Can you imagine a world without Iphone, IPAD, Macbook? I am attaching the keynote address of Steve Jobs when he assumed the CEO position at Apple 13 years ago. His ideas were not popular among Mac users. They hated Microsoft, and some didn't understand why Steve Jobs "bowed" to Microsoft that time. But what Jobs did was what a CEO should do: do anything to save your company from bankruptcy. And if it means getting help from an "enemy" , so be it. Point is to make Apple healthy again. And he did. And he did great in that. What a man!

To Steve Jobs, may you succeed in your battle against cancer. And thank you very much for sharing your genius to the world.

!

so true... but I think that he left Apple in good hands... I still think that Apple is a good buy...

#58 erika123

erika123

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • 1020 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:34 PM

so true... but I think that he left Apple in good hands... I still think that Apple is a good buy...

Oh yes, for the past decade, Apple was able to transform its company from near bankruptcy to one of the most valuable company in the world. And this can be attributed to its continuing product innovation and strategic foresight under the leadership of STeve Jobs.

Big shoes to fill for Tim Cook. However, I believe that Apple's product line up would continue to fill the coffers of Apple from their operating system to Iphone 5 and IPAD3 to be launched end of the year. With only hardly 5% share in the market worldwide, Apple has a lot of room to grow as a reliable alternative to Windows.

But personally, $373 is just too heavy on my pocket. With a base line that high, I can only hope for a 20-25% profit. I don't have much money, so I have to choose well. I remember that sweet time when Citigroup reached an all time low of $1. When it reached $2 a few days after, that already meant a 100% profit. But of course, it didn't stop to $2 and it went as high as $4-5. Those are sweet times indeed. Posted Image

#59 mcdiver

mcdiver

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:nifty fity - PIPHO , wheel driven machineS - HCP & MCP

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:00 AM

hi ms ericka, nice to hear that you're sharing day-2-day adventures.

seems a mini blog, but a lot of lessons in store.

good AM

#60 j

j

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • 3008 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:46 AM

Thanks J. I do have my own blog, http://scorpio-sincity.blogspot.com/ , this is where I write longer prose and reviews on places I've been to that are worth mentioning. Medyo diverse lang talaga ang topics coz i have a wide range of interests. I like traveling, reading, beach, food, investments, martial arts, UAAP, so dami talaga. Like, Im going to Misibis Bay next month and Im pretty excited about it. Im sure to write about it in my blog. Or when Ateneo bags the crown this season, Im sure to write about it too. (notice me using the word "when" and not "if"... hehehe! sadya yun)

I wish you a beautiful day ahead, coz I have a feeling mine would be great. Posted Image

Good morning!

starting the day with a positive outlook? you know what they say about self fulfilling prophecies...

when did you start writing? it seems you have a knack for it.

you have travel plans in september? where did you go for this month?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users