Basketball Betting: NBA and PBA

troop

Anyone whose into sports betting particularly basketball NBA and PBA?

Let's Discuss It ALL Here

Intelligent opinions about the upcoming games are very much welcome to serve as a guide

This is decent way to gamble coz it has a 50 percent chance of winning, hit or miss

Bet Selections:

Money Line - Fixed Odds, simply choose a team who will win the Game

Point Spread - There is a nominated number with a plus (+) for the underdogs and minus (-) for the favorites, it is a question of which dominant side will prevail, Winning by how much of Losing by how lessgo

Total Over/Under - About the overall perception of the game will it be uptempo good shooting night or lock down defensive oriented game, There is a nominated score total wherein a bettor will analyze if the combined score of the upcoming game will go over or under the nominated total

* Law of Averages, numbers don't lie, analyze before placing a bet

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone whose into sports betting particularly basketball NBA and PBA?

Let's Discuss It ALL Here

Intelligent opinions about the upcoming games are very much welcome to serve as a guide

This is decent way to gamble coz it has a 50 percent chance of winning, hit or miss

Bet Selections:

Money Line - Fixed Odds, simply choose a team who will win the Game

Point Spread - There is a nominated number with a plus (+) for the underdogs and minus (-) for the favorites, it is a question of which dominant side will prevail, Winning by how much of Losing by how lessgo

Total Over/Under - About the overall perception of the game will it be uptempo good shooting night or lock down defensive oriented game, There is a nominated score total wherein a bettor will analyze if the combined score of the upcoming game will go over or under the nominated total

* Law of Averages, numbers don't lie, analyze before placing a bet

i suggest go to online betting. tulad ng manage ng pagcor. medyo mababa nga lang ang panalo.

Avoid bookies kung hindi kayang makipagsabayan. Kung gusto makipag engage sa bookies be ready sa cash, magaling silang sumingil kumpara sa NPA. :lol:

Punters, Gamblers and Betting enhusiasts you may place your bet at Mega Sports World

Today's Games

Magic @ Bobcats Game 4 - Cats are Home Underdogs +4

As much as the magic wants a sweep of the series, the Bobcats won't go down without a strong fight to claim its first playoff victory in franchise history, MY PICK: Bobcats

Hawks @ Bucks Game 4 - Bucks are Home Underdogs -1.5

Anybody's Ball Game, but it will be more practical for the Hawks to take steal Game 4 and close out the series in Game 5 playing in Phillips Arena, MY PICK: Hawks in a tightly contested Game 4

Trail Blazers @ Suns Game 5 - Suns are Home Favorites -6

the Blazers has not proven in the series that they can win back to back and two of their victories are close compared to the Suns convincing wins over them, MY PICK: Suns

* These are my fearless forecast for Today

@ jerpau

They have a telebetting account or you may go to their betting facilities, visit their website for more information megasportsworld.com

For tomorrow, Milwaukee Bucks @ Atlanta Hawks, Game 5

Point Spread Milwaukee @ +8.5

Take Milwaukee as they try to keep the game close and steal a win on the road

Great Win by the Celtics

NBA Playoffs are in a way easy to bet but somewhat confusing coz the players will lay everything on the line in order to make the trip to the Finals come June

Careful observation and bet wisely

Money Management

For tomorrow

Phoenix Suns -2.5 is the play

For fridays PBA action

All Spreads

1st Game Coca Cola Tigers coz they are looking to bounce back

2nd Game SMB trying to extend their streak and play better compared last Sunday that they let the LLamados dominate them early though they won by 8

the spreads to be covered will be out tomorrow

rough guess for alaska vs. coca cola would be -3 for coke since they are both in the middle of the standings

for sta. lucia vs. SMB, I think around -7 for the beermen

Post Your Plays Fellows

Is there anybody na magaling sa Totals? Share your strategies here

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Jan 22, 2012

Cleveland+7.5 @ Atlanta

Portland @ Detroit+7.0

Denver @ New York +2.5

Sacramento +9.5 @ Memphis

Dallas @ New Orleans +5.5

San Antonio+2.5 @ Houston

Oklahoma @ New Jersey +7.5

Minnesota +6.5 @ Utah

Philadelphia+8.0 @ Miami

Charlotte+12.5 @ Chicago

Share your pick.

My pick: New York, Dallas, San Antonio.

Edited by dragonite

Jan 22, 2012

Cleveland+7.5 @ Atlanta

Portland @ Detroit+7.0

Denver @ New York +2.5

Sacramento +9.5 @ Memphis

Dallas @ New Orleans +5.5

San Antonio+2.5 @ Houston

Oklahoma @ New Jersey +7.5

Minnesota +6.5 @ Utah

Philadelphia+8.0 @ Miami

Charlotte+12.5 @ Chicago

Share your pick.

My pick: New York, Dallas, San Antonio.

I'd go with the usual ATS winner -- PHilly+8! they will probably lose but it wont be more than 12 pts, a 4 point margin is worth the gamble.

Does Miami cloberring LA lakers without D-Wade cause an alarm? NO. 76er's starting center Spencer Hawes is out too.

About Dallas, its always un-nerving to side with a heavy favourite. -5.5 seems a bit small against the defending champs,

seeing that NO main man E.Gordon is out. But NO has played tough at home eventhough still losing by an average of 6-7pts the last 6 home games.

5 of that last 6 were agaisnt playoff teams, and none were more than 10pts. The other loss was dealt by the suddenly formidable Twolves.

I'd place a small marker on New Orleans+5.5.

Houston -2 then, -4 na before tip off. San Antonio is on a 2nd nyt of a B2B, sucks ATS away from AT&T center and bettors know it.

Melo hasnt played against Denver before, and for some apparent reason NYK at home with TWO all-stars is being given +2.5 pts.

agaisnt a team comprised solely of average at best NBA players. Not Logical. Its better to stay out of this one.

• 2 weeks later...

thought about packing it up for the week, pwd na kaya yung 5-2?

should have been 6-1 &u#@ Boston Celtics! I wonder how much they bet on Cavs+4?

I'll probably just squeeze a few more pennies tomorrow :rolleyes:

just one final bet on the week win or lose -- Denver@LaClippers-1.5

My pick: Denver Nuggets

-the Clippers has less than 24 hours in between the Utah game and the next one with the Nuggets

-LAC went toe to toe with UTAH till the end 107-105, heavy minutes on main guys.

-the Clippers will be playing on its 4th game in 5 nights, Nuggets had a day off.

-Nuggets lost last meeting by 5 pts after leading for 3 quarters, Clippers had all their main players healthy.

- LAC converted a proposterous 14 of 30 three point shots the last meeting, a repeat is unlikely.

-the nuggets would surely like to start their 3 games in 3 nights with a win, given that the next two will be LAL & @POR.

nothing is ever guranteed in sports betting -- this is the NBA, where amazing comebacks happen. :P

Edited by johncharles

first move for the week

Utah@Oklahoma-12.5 --> Utah Jazz

Utah: 3rd game in as many nights (Win-MEM, Loss-NOH, ?-OKC)

Oklahoma: 3 days off before Jazz game

Usually I go against the worn out team, but the Jazz coaches did a good job managing the starters minutes for the 3 game gauntlet.

so far only Gordon Hayward averaged over 30 minutes (33 mins) in the first two games,their two main guys Millsap & Jefferson (28 mins avg).

its like they overlooked the New Orleans game to get ready for the west leading Thunder -- 11 players logged in 10 or more minutes.

Bottom line is Oklahoma maybe on top right now, but the Jazz aint no sloach either. A bottom tier playoff team is still a playoff team.

after the give away to NewOrleans last game the Jazz should have enough juice to run with OKC,

not necessarily win the game but enough to keep the +12.5 cover pts intact. I hope ^_^