this is very interesting discovery sir so ang ibig bang sabihin nyan hiwalay ang talagang spiritual ang gland na ito. dahil sinasabi dito na kaya nitong i-connect ang tao to the other side thru this hallucinogenic hormone DMT. maliwanag din na it doesnt give you the ability to see ghost dahil they are separate matter.

It's like making geophysical physics work together with Shamanism and Extraterrestrial Science (of Danton Remoto and Fr. Jaime Bulatao). Is that right?

• 4 months later...

indeed sir ang material na to ay ginagawa mismo ng katawan ng tao to be specific daw DMT sa pineal. ang 3rd eye na sinasabi ng karamihan na kakayahan ng tao para makakita ng multo was more different thing.

you are right. iba nga ang 3rd eye na sinasabi ng karamihan.

ang 3rd eye na sinasabi ko is associated with pineal gland: https://www.google.com/search?q=pineal+gland&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb

• 3 weeks later...

interesting topic I am very curious on this one, btw saw an add in sulit a week before that says third eye activation and tried it last monday and lo and behold I now can see peoples aura when I want to look at it.

what they did was to first cleanse my chakra para daw mas dumaloy yung chi/energy and para maactivate yung chakra.

then they put me in deep hypnosis dahil to lower my brainwaves to theta state dahil dun daw naactivate yung third eye natin at iba pang supernatural powers then nagulat nalang ako nung pinabukas yung mata ko nakikita ko na yung aura ng mga tao.

at first I was hesitant dahil kakaiba yung pamamaraan and I had attended third eye seminars before but they don't work pero nung nakita kong ung Results dun ako na pa bilib.

interesting topic I am very curious on this one, btw saw an add in sulit a week before that says third eye activation and tried it last monday and lo and behold I now can see peoples aura when I want to look at it.

what they did was to first cleanse my chakra para daw mas dumaloy yung chi/energy and para maactivate yung chakra.

then they put me in deep hypnosis dahil to lower my brainwaves to theta state dahil dun daw naactivate yung third eye natin at iba pang supernatural powers then nagulat nalang ako nung pinabukas yung mata ko nakikita ko na yung aura ng mga tao.

at first I was hesitant dahil kakaiba yung pamamaraan and I had attended third eye seminars before but they don't work pero nung nakita kong ung Results dun ako na pa bilib.

talaga? ano bang hitsura ng aura? hindi pa kasi ako nakakakita at very curious lang ako sa mga ganito.

• 4 months later...

First of all, the concept of third eye is from the hindus and the hindus do not give ANY or whatsoever belief to horus. Second, you are really mixing viewpoints, classify them to each in their respect. Third dont read to much on conspiracies without proper foundation on the matter.

When our first parents Adam and Eve were still in the garden of Eden, God gave them gifts like TELEPATHY, TELEKENISIS and EXTRA-SENSORY PERCEPTION. Those gifts enabled our first parents to live in perfect harmony, ease and comfort in Eden. When Adam and Eve were banished those gifts were taken away from them since those gifts bestowed upon man is now considered corrupted.

Those "gifts" are still present in every person only in a much smaller extent. Warning! Don't attempt to access your third eye because it is a gateway for demons to enter your soul. The point of those gifts is not to directly access them but to strive for holiness.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May kakilala ako na may third eye. Now I don't ever want to go back to my Tagaytay apartment!! According to my friend, the entity in the apartment is evil. I don't mind so much if it's just a human soul occupying the unit. But if it's a demon, and my friend is pretty certain it is, I don't want to have anything to do with that.

Friend I know you read this forum. Saw your name in one of the threads. If you want to comment or add to what you saw please feel free to do so.

Ako may third eye, nakasara nga lang.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...