Boobsie? Maintain It!

Guest REBEL_CHIC

Siguro applicable lang to kung mataba kaya malaki ang boobs.  There are girls na malaki ang boobs kahit payat. ;)

I'm not debating that. However, the admonition still applies. "Skinny" girls still sometimes feel the urge to go on a diet. All I'm saying is that IF they do, the fat reserves of the breast are typically the first to go - and they don't come back, no matter how much new weight they put back on. Odd but true.

• 5 months later...
wala nmn malabo dun ah? :(

ask ako ng tips on how to maintain yung mga boopers para d magsag...

well, as for my breast i can have a bet mine is big and still so firm... :P

tips lng girls wag kayo mag-inarte to use push up bras...

kasi pag gumagalaw kayo naga2law maxado kaya nagloo2se kaya dapat stay put lng pra d naalog maxado...

me nga i dnt avoid my guys if they wanna squeeze... :P  :boo:

kasi i know how to maitain pa rin...

push up bra enhances the breast

in fact, i often use one

kc maliit cup size q..

thanks.....

chest press, pec dec, push ups can help

tnx

There's no exercise that will help the breast maintain its form. Well, genetics na talaga yan. I remember being involved with this UP girl that was around 5'1 but just had the perfect rack and ass. Parang playboy model na pinay version nga lang. Well, she didnt exercise at all but just had the assets. Wala nga lang gaano personality and the face was very 'nene' looking.

Didnt last long... takes more than that to hook a man.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
to rebelchic and to my good ol friend blackcat (although i really don't know what the bra roll means...hehehehe)

You can lift your breasts and, as a bonus, hone down your bra roll.

Let's talk about the breasts first. By working out a certain way, you can put minimuscles under your breasts. In other words, you can develop your pectoral muscles in just the right manner to lift your breasts and give you the look of cleavage.

Standing Boobs/Bra-Roll Lifter

Position: Stand with your feet a natural width apart. Bend at the elbows, holding a dumbbell in each hand, dumbbells facing away from your body.

Movement: Flexing your chest muscles as hard as possible, move your forearms together until your side biceps are touching your breasts. Feeling the stretch in your chest muscles, return to start position. Repeat the movement 12 times. Back-To-Front Butt Zapper.

Position: Lie on the floor on your left side with your left arm extended so your head lies on your biceps. Make sure your body is in a straight line. Bend your left leg under you.

Movement: Flexing your right buttock as hard as possible, extend your right leg as far behind you as possible. Keeping the flex on your butt, bring your leg back to start position and then extend that same right leg as far in front of you as possible. Bring back to start position. Repeat the movement until you have completed 15 repetitions in each direction. Repeat for the other leg. Repeat both of the above exercises two more times.

right on the dot ! keep it firm and avoid crash diet ! :rolleyes:

Effective ba yung mga breast enlarger sa mga TV ads? Meron pa bang ibang effective way on how to enhance ang boobs ng girls.. Mas type ko kasi yung malaki e. Suggestion please.

hindi effective yan... imho. the size of the breasts are hormonal and are attributed to genetics.

I have a friend na may ininom syang pills for her 'tigyawat'...

lumaki boobs nya...

i don't know what pills pero pag nakausap ko sya... tatanungin para mashare ko sa inyo... :cool:

probably some pills with female hormones in it.

minsan kasi, acne is caused by testosterone, so that her doctor probably told her to intake some progesterone pills to balance things up.

and progesterone is what makes boobs big....in fact, progesterone is really flooding up a woman's body during the adolescent period.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

You can't avoid breasts sagging with time because of gravity, as some have already said.

If you were to look at a cross-section of the breast, it's mostly fat (again as some have already discussed) and a collection of mammary glands. Holding it all in place is an "internal bra" of sorts, made up of connective tissue. How resilient this "internal bra" is is determined by genetics. There's not much you can do to prevent gravity taking over.

Women can try enlarging their pectorals by doing chest exercises and weights. This way, everything above the muscle (including breast fat and tissue) is pushed forward and upward. Breasts will naturally enlarge in certain periods, such as motherhood or with the menstrual cycle.

Short of implants though, there's not much else girls can do to permanently have bigger breasts. I hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...