LA Lakers

Not a laker fans.

Masyado kayo elibs sa clippers paglipat ni kawhi eh at kahit wala si kawhi. Seriously, help kay kobe bryant sinabi mo vs what 3 hall of famers and rondo. Si pau gasol support cast lang. Si lamar odom? Lolz si artest lang naiba sa lineup na defensive player. Pakipost mga score ng players lakers nun kung meron nga help si kobe.

Red and will, wag kayo mawawala sa playoffs ha. Abangan nyo clippers nyo. Hahaha

Denver, blazers, warriors, houston, lakers, jazz, spurs, jesus masyado elibs kay kawhi and pg the traitor. Hahaha

You're obviously not a laker fan, halatang halata naman pero makapag salita ka parang alam na alam mo yung lineup ng Lakers. :rolleyes: Let me educate you. For your information non-laker fan, Kobe Bryant was already slowly declining at that time, he was averaging 26 PPG, still great, but far from his glory days when he was younger. He was already deferring to his supporting cast of Pau Gasol who averaged 17.8 PPG, Bynum 15+ PPG and other laker players. FYI, the leading scorer for the Boston Celtics is Paul Pierce who averaged 18+ PPG. Yung minamaliit mo na supporting cast is averaging almost the same as the leading scorer of the opposing team. hahahaha If you know anything about basketball a superstar without a strong supporting cast won't win a championship. i-Post ko mga scores? You do your own research, stats are all there. Gagamit ka ng example di ka naman pala lakers fan tapos ang tamad tamad mo pa mag research kaya mali mali pinagasasabi mo dito. :lol:

"Red and will, wag kayo mawawala sa playoffs ha. Abangan nyo clippers nyo. Hahaha

Denver, blazers, warriors, houston, lakers, jazz, spurs, jesus masyado elibs kay kawhi and pg the traitor. Hahaha"

Alam mo halatang hindi ka nagbabasa o sadyang hindi ka marunong umintindi. Wala naman nagsasabi na siguradong mag-champion ang Clippers dahil lang lumipat si KL at PG. Nakaka intindi ka ba ng salitang "contender"? Yung mga ilan sa mga binanggit mong teams championship contender din yan lalo yung Nuggets isama mo na ang 76ers at Bucks. PG the traitor? hahaha mukhang matindi galit mo kay PG, OKC fan ka ba? Kaya ka ba triggered?

I am not a clipper fan. I'm merely stating the fact that KL and PG, who are both MVP caliber players, significantly elevated the chances of the Clippers of winning. Nobody is saying that they are the runway winners but they are the favorites among sports analysts and former NBA players. Pagsabihan mo mga sports analyst sila ang bilib na bilig kay Kawhi and PG. Feeling mo ata mas magaling ka pa sa kanila. hahaha. Di ko alam kung ano yung pinaglalaban mo sobra kang triggered binalikan mo pa yung 2010 mali mali naman mga examples mo. :ninja:

If you try back reading this is what I said "At the end of the day we just have to wait and see what happens." There's obviously no guarantee in the NBA. Anything can happen. Raptors vs GSW had proven this last season.

Edited by red60

Cp3 and blake and supporting pwede na conference finals. Naunahan pa sila ng mga baby thunder (durant, wb, harden) days.

Huwag masyado elibs kay doc rivers. Howard lang talo na. Hahha

Sorry double post. Phone auto posting eheheh

Edited by Shaitan

Red Dude ang haba. Hanggang sa let me educate lang ako. Nagstop na ako.

Howard demolished the boston big 4 too. Sino nagsabi kelangan ng superstar sa team? Lol

Di ka nagbasa pero yung comment mo tungkol pa rin sa pinost ko.. :lol: Howard? Dwight Howard? Yan ka na naman sa mga random sh*t mo. Well, you're not obligated to read, refute or comment. I just found it funny that you were asking for facts. When it was presented, you suddenly couldn't read. :rolleyes: We already know that you have very shallow knowledge about Lakers history. You belittling the 2010 Lakers supporting cast is downright stupid. It's best that you don't read and talk about the Lakers rather than spew your nonsensical garbage here. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

Cp3 and blake and supporting pwede na conference finals. Naunahan pa sila ng mga baby thunder (durant, wb, harden) days.

Huwag masyado elibs kay doc rivers. Howard lang talo na. Hahha

Sorry double post. Phone auto posting eheheh

We were having a healthy discussion of the impending arrival of PG and Kawhi to the Clippers and how they size up against the Lakers. You suddenly join in and start bashing Doc Rivers and Clippers players. Halatang may galit ka kay Doc Rivers/ Clippers even calling Paul George a traitor. Looks like you're a frustrated OKC fan. Well, you're welcome to rant and troll all want in the Thunders and Clippers thread.

Comment ko tungkol sa post mo? Weh? San banda pakipost liitan mo lang haha may dwight howard ka ba pinasok sa mahaba mo post?

Superstar sa team para kay Will Robie yan. Unless ikaw din yun hahahaha

Di ka kasi gumagamit ng "quote" malay ba namin sino kausap mo. Robie and I have taken many opposing stance and had debates you might want to back read. Nahahabaan ka sa post ko? Kung tamad ka magbasa di ko na problema yon kaya walang sustanysa mga pinagsasabi mo napaka tamad mo kasi magbasa at magsaliksik. :lol:

Edited by red60
  • Like (+1) 1

Umiikot reply ko sa:

1. Instant Championship Contender Clippers - Doc Rivers (post nyo ni will robie)

2. Lakers vs Doc Rivers 2010 - One Superstar vs 4 Superstar

3. Howard vs Doc Rivers - Newbie all star in the making vs 4 Superstar

Huwag na pahabain Red aka Will Robie

So bawal magcomment vs Clippers mo? @red aka will Robie? Wala nga yata ako tinag sa inyo dalawa. Im just saying

"LAGPAS MUNA FIRST ROUND DOC RIVERS CURSE SA CLIPPERS BAGO CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDER"

Will robie, nagiisip ka ba? 30 games wala si lebron last season. Kahit sino wala alam sure yan pasok lakers kung hinde nainjured si queen diva.

Masmalakas lob city kesa dun sa clippers last season. First round curse by doc rivers haha

I am stating a fact that the Lakers did not qualify for the playoffs for the past 6 seasons regardless if James was injured or not. Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

I am stating a fact that the Lakers did not qualify for the playoffs for the past 6 seasons regardless if James was injured or not. Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

sure dude

We were having a healthy discussion of the impending arrival of PG and Kawhi to the Clippers and how they size up against the Lakers. You suddenly join in and start bashing Doc Rivers and Clippers players. Halatang may galit ka kay Doc Rivers/ Clippers even calling Paul George a traitor. Looks like you're a frustrated OKC fan. Well, you're welcome to rant and troll all want in the Thunders and Clippers thread.

assuming ka na naman.

i already said im a nba fan. all my post is nba related.

next season i am rooting for magic and trae young. ayos na?

Umiikot reply ko sa:

1. Instant Championship Contender Clippers - Doc Rivers (post nyo ni will robie)

2. Lakers vs Doc Rivers 2010 - One Superstar vs 4 Superstar

3. Howard vs Doc Rivers - Newbie all star in the making vs 4 Superstar

Huwag na pahabain Red aka Will Robie

So bawal magcomment vs Clippers mo? @red aka will Robie? Wala nga yata ako tinag sa inyo dalawa. Im just saying

"LAGPAS MUNA FIRST ROUND DOC RIVERS CURSE SA CLIPPERS BAGO CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDER"

Huh? How did red60 become will robie when red60 is a Lakers fan and will robie is a Celtic fan? Haha! So what about 2010?

sure dude

assuming ka na naman.

i already said im a nba fan. all my post is nba related.

next season i am rooting for magic and trae young. ayos na?

Wushu kunwari ka pa. Di naman masamang aminin na OKC fan ka. Sobrang kang personal ka kay Doc Rivers and Clippers. :lol: Right, you're a casual NBA fan with mediocre knowledge pretending to know NBA history. We don't care if you are rooting for the Magic and Trae Young, it is irrelevant in this thread. Your assumption that Robie and I are the same person is laughable. If you have been here long enough you'll find our opposing opinions. :lol:

Let me reiterate, Shaitan, we already know that you have very shallow knowledge about the Lakers. You belittling the 2010 Lakers supporting cast is downright stupid. It's best that you don't read and talk about the Lakers rather than spew your nonsensical garbage here. You do your rants in the Clippers thread.

Edited by red60

We all know that the Lakers and Clippers are sharing the same arena, the Staples Center.

Sana magkaroon ng sariling thread ang Clippers para doon na rin makapagpost ng discussions anything about Clippers. Lalo ng ngayon na biglang playoffs at title contender na rin ang Clippers dahil kay Kawhi Leonard at Paul George.

I agree. Too bad we can't start a topic for the LAC. We have to tolerate this Clipper-hater troll hanging around spreading erroneous information. I won't be surprised if he starts attacking you like a rabid dog for mentioning that the Clippers is a title contender. :lol: he might even accuse you of being Robie's 3rd account :lol: :lol: :lol:

He doesn't understand that we are not patronizing the Clippers by discussing their recent acquisitions but rather tempering expectations for the Lakers. Clippers has always been regarded as the "other" team but not anymore. Barring injury, they will no doubt be a relevant team this year and the coming years.

Edited by red60
  • Like (+1) 1

Not a laker fans.

Masyado kayo elibs sa clippers paglipat ni kawhi eh at kahit wala si kawhi. Seriously, help kay kobe bryant sinabi mo vs what 3 hall of famers and rondo. Si pau gasol support cast lang. Si lamar odom? Lolz si artest lang naiba sa lineup na defensive player. Pakipost mga score ng players lakers nun kung meron nga help si kobe.

Red and will, wag kayo mawawala sa playoffs ha. Abangan nyo clippers nyo. Hahaha

Denver, blazers, warriors, houston, lakers, jazz, spurs, jesus masyado elibs kay kawhi and pg the traitor. Hahaha

Bryant had a solid supporting cast. Pau Gasol was a 6-time All-Star; 2x All-NBA Second Team; and 2x All-NBA Third Team. Not to mention Rookie of the Year. Andrew Bynum was All NBA Second Team in 2012 and was also an All-Star in the same year. Ron Artest was an NBA All-Star in 2004 and All-NBA Third Team in 2004. Bryant had a solid supporting cast in 2010. Allen and Garnett were at the back end of their primes. You obviously are ignorant of the the 2010 Lakers.

Edited by will robie

We all know that the Lakers and Clippers are sharing the same arena, the Staples Center.

Sana magkaroon ng sariling thread ang Clippers para doon na rin makapagpost ng discussions anything about Clippers. Lalo ng ngayon na biglang playoffs at title contender na rin ang Clippers dahil kay Kawhi Leonard at Paul George.

Pag nagfinals sa conference nila... sino angnhome advantage? Heeh

Agree..mmas sa.coach ang pressure kaysa sa players.... also sa executives, pag di maganda showing ng lakers, malamang sipa.. heheh

Pero sure sa playoffs... sana makachampion yohooo

I think front office, coaching staff, Lebron James and AD will carry most of the pressure. The way I see it the front office already did their job to surround James and AD with shooters and complimentary players. They might need to trade players midway but majority of the work is done. They took some heat for waiting too long for Kawhi's decision but IMHO Lakers recovered nicely with Cousins, Green, Mcgee, Bradley etc. From here on it's up to the coaching staff and players to bring home the bacon.

Ang haba red and will robie. Again sorry hinde ko babasahin.

I lm just saying the 1ST ROUND CURSE of doc rivers in clippers uniform. Hes a good coach.

KW and PG is the best DUO defender, this no bullsh@t. Pure defense para silang MJ and Pippen. Para lang ahaha i need proof.

Edited by Shaitan

I think front office, coaching staff, Lebron James and AD will carry most of the pressure. The way I see it the front office already did their job to surround James and AD with shooters and complimentary players. They might need to trade players midway but majority of the work is done. They took some heat for waiting too long for Kawhi's decision but IMHO Lakers recovered nicely with Cousins, Green, Mcgee, Bradley etc. From here on it's up to the coaching staff and players to bring home the bacon.

Pde.....

Pero im sure hanging in balance yagbols ni pelinka...

Anyway, question is ano ang level of satisfaction ng shareholders and fans para sa team na to?

I lm just saying the 1ST ROUND CURSE of doc rivers in clippers uniform. Hes a good coach.

KW and PG is the best DUO defender, this no bullsh@t. Pure defense para silang MJ and Pippen. Para lang ahaha i need proof.

It is apparent I debunked your post thoroughly, hence, the lame excuse that you wont read my reply to your doltish post. First-round curse? The last time I checked, Rivers coached the Clippers to two sucessive Western Conference semi-finals in 2014 and 2015. Check your facts. Edited by will robie

Ang haba ba talaga o wala ka lang maisagot? You wanted the facts, I gave you the facts and now you suddenly can't read. Na-bobo bigla. Excuses excuses excuses! :lol:

Clippers made it to the 2nd round twice under Doc Rivers. You're wrong again. This is what happens to people who make outlandish and unintelligent forum comments without checking facts, they get severely burned. After disrespecting Rivers' body of work, now you're saying Doc Rivers is a good coach? Sudden change of mind? :lol: Looks like you've been reading the comments all along. Next time, you make sure you get your facts straight before disrespecting a reputable coach.

• Like (+1) 1

It is apparent I debunked your post thoroughly, hence, the lame excuse that you wont read my reply to your doltish post. First-round curse? The last time I checked, Rivers coached the Clippers to two sucessive Western Conference semi-finals in 2014 and 2015. Check your facts.

Yay! Thanks bro! Eto kelangan ko. Mali ako nakalagpas pala sya! Nice nice! My mistake boys