273 replies to this topic

#1 bathala

bathala

The ONe AnD the ONLy OnE...sa MTC!!!

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1823 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 09:46 AM

Hi...I'm starting this thread for all of us living here in BF...a thread where we can share information about the good places to hangout. Everyone is invited to share...So please feel free to post your questions, answers, feedbacks on the bars or new ones that are about to open in our exclusive village.. Enjoy...

PS: Wholesome bars only...ok? :hypocritesmiley:

@the MODS,

Humbly request that all the other topics be merged in this thread....

#2 bathala

bathala

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1823 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 09:48 AM

Let me be the first one to ask...

Does anyone know here the name of this bar beside Monterey? Looks okay...any info?

#3 consiglieri

consiglieri

capiche?!?

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6702 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 02:20 PM

haven't been there yet...pero my friends nakapunta na...

cheap beer daw 25 daw ang San Mig LIght...dont know the menu though...

baka puro monterey products :P

#4 bathala

bathala

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1823 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 01:51 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

saw a lot of people there last saturday...

so does this bar have a name?

has anybody tried the place where they serve those buffalo wings? Sarap...goes well with BEER!!! :D

#5 libra6

libra6

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 July 2006 - 04:58 PM

there is this bar named exit in bf parañaque near the ruins. the girls are ok and merong gimik. try it yourself.

#6 kashmir

kashmir

ARRIBA LETRANISTA

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • Interests:Sex, sexy ladies

Posted 17 July 2006 - 06:06 PM

Had anyone tried Porch?

#7 francheeze

francheeze

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:skimmin' (Skimboaring), playing the drums, hanging out with friends (includes drinking)

Posted 18 July 2006 - 03:41 AM

ok sa porch... ok ung sounds ok din ung crowd... a good place to chill ^___^

Edited by francheeze, 18 July 2006 - 03:42 AM.

#8 chillout416

chillout416

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 04:04 AM

Porch is okay but the crowd can ranges from HS kids- early college...well, if you prefer to rub shoulders with the kiddies. :P

#9 francheeze

francheeze

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:skimmin' (Skimboaring), playing the drums, hanging out with friends (includes drinking)

Posted 18 July 2006 - 10:59 AM

isa na ako dun ^____^ hehehe

#10 bathala

bathala

• (07) Avid Member
  • 1823 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 11:23 AM

Porch is okay but the crowd can ranges from HS kids- early college...well, if you prefer to rub shoulders with the kiddies. :P

tama ka dyan, bro. I was actually at beluga...daming bata doon sa porch nakaka-OP at pino-po na ako. Is it true na may VIP daw doon sa taas? :boo: :evil:

Beluga bar is offering an All Day -All Night price of P23.00 for SML and SMB...got drunk and full while spending less than P600.00, not bad.

#11 arthur_espiritu

arthur_espiritu

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 11:54 AM

i hope raffs will reopen after renovation... that was my favorite bar before esp. when kwerdas is playing

dami din kids dun sa monterey, and typically... hot tempered sila lahat hehe i even heard one guy asking for backup bec. this other guy stopped his car in front of him... wtf?? btw masakit sa mata pag nasa loob ka, di kaya nung exhaust

try nyo sa breafast club i had a nice time there with my girlfriend ok yung mga live bands nila and di kayo magsisiksikan sa loob. entrance is 100 w/ 2 drinks included

#12 chillout416

chillout416

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 01:48 AM

tama ka dyan, bro. I was actually at beluga...daming bata doon sa porch nakaka-OP at pino-po na ako. Is it true na may VIP daw doon sa taas? :boo: :evil:

Beluga bar is offering an All Day -All Night price of P23.00 for SML and SMB...got drunk and full while spending less than P600.00, not bad.

i dont think its not really a VIP room...parang more of a dining place upstairs tapos downstairs yung inuman..so if you have a date and want some privacy, go to the 2nd floor.

#13 chillout416

chillout416

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 04:15 AM

i hope raffs will reopen after renovation... that was my favorite bar before esp. when kwerdas is playing

dami din kids dun sa monterey, and typically... hot tempered sila lahat hehe i even heard one guy asking for backup bec. this other guy stopped his car in front of him... wtf?? btw masakit sa mata pag nasa loob ka, di kaya nung exhaust

try nyo sa breafast club i had a nice time there with my girlfriend ok yung mga live bands nila and di kayo magsisiksikan sa loob. entrance is 100 w/ 2 drinks included

always curious about breakfast club....puro live bands lang ba or they also play music? what type of music? is the food good or drinks lang talaga?

#14 dj_flip03

dj_flip03

cAndYfLipPed!!!

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2356 posts
  • Interests:anything intersting

Posted 31 July 2006 - 05:51 AM

Had anyone tried Porch?

Been a "tambay" at the old Porch (located in F.Bautista in Makati). When they closed they transfered to Kamagong, Mkti (named DUSK). Then after less than a year closed down and transferred there in BF na pala. Hope to get there someday.

#15 TodoBigay

TodoBigay

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 01:18 AM

always curious about breakfast club....puro live bands lang ba or they also play music? what type of music? is the food good or drinks lang talaga?

Went there about 2 weeks ago, saw nina live, gusto ng ka date ko kasi. anyways okay naman siya, not a bad place. drinks and food are allright. 400 each for the tix. 2 drinks kasama.

#16 Switlass

Switlass

Back from the Real World

• Ambassador
  • 10980 posts
  • Interests:Bi Girls.

Posted 02 August 2006 - 01:59 AM

Had anyone tried Porch?

ok sa porch... ok ung sounds ok din ung crowd... a good place to chill ^___^

Porch - reasonably priced and I love their Chicken lollipop. The problem here is that their crowd is mostly kids and can be quite rowdy. Parating may away and I wouldn't want to park near the entrace. They recently opened a VIP lounge (Non smoking)- entrace is at Php100 consumable which isn't bad at all. (Kaya lang parang inapi naman yung crowd - VIP section at a hundred bucks, says a lot about the crowd) If you want to host a party for about 20 people, the VIP would be perfect.

#17 Switlass

Switlass

Back from the Real World

• Ambassador
  • 10980 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 02:25 AM

Let me be the first one to ask...
Does anyone know here the name of this bar beside Monterey? Looks okay...any info?

saw a lot of people there last saturday...
so does this bar have a name?
has anybody tried the place where they serve those buffalo wings? Sarap...goes well with BEER!!! :D

The bar is Merge. Reasonably priced - and it's not too crowded (In a good way). Up until a few weeks ago puro away, but with the new bouncers, the crowd is less aggressive. Parking is good, and they have guards to watch over the cars. They cater to the older crowd. (by that I mean people with work or a steady source of income).

Last Saturday there was a band - I didn't stay inside long enough to confirm what kind of band. Arthur is right, hindi pa kaya nung exhaust yung usok.

Anyway - Merge is open until the wee hours of the morning. Five am na, may tao pa, but I think last call is at 4:30.

Edited by Switlass, 02 August 2006 - 02:27 AM.

#18 Switlass

Switlass

Back from the Real World

• Ambassador
  • 10980 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 02:28 AM

In BF naman kasi theres a swarm of kids who should be locked up e. The same people who are magugulo ang maiingay at Porch are the same ones who are maiingay and magugulo at Merge, Minggoys, Jrs, and before it closed, I am Sam.
Isang beer lang naman ang oorderin. Leche.

#19 Switlass

Switlass

Back from the Real World

• Ambassador
  • 10980 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 02:31 AM

You should also try Central. They serve good food - bbqs, inihaw, etc. at a really cheap price. Beer is also cheap. Yung nga lang, vacant lot lang sya na nilagyan ng tent but the candles make it presentable.

Medyo spaced out lang yung mga waiter kasi napaka hirap nilang tawagin.

#20 chevman

chevman

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 06:05 PM

i'm a regular at Porch. the rowdy crowd usually gathers there during Friday nights...sometimes Saturdays. but if you need a place to chill on a weekday night, it's not bad at all. of course, if you're looking for "something to poke on", the place gets packed on the weekend, so your chances of going home with someone will be much higher on a Friday night. you just gotta be careful about who you target. good thing about this place is that it's right next to a Sinangag Express...if you get hungry and are not in the mood for sisig, cheese sticks, chicken lollipop, or sashimi, SEx is just a hop, skip, and a jump away.

bottom line is that Porch is a great place...if you wanna party and dance your asses off, Friday nights are great. if you just want a place to chill, it's open on weeknights as well. :cool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users