• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It sucks that even if you have the cleanest intentions - some people think the complete opposite of you.Ā 

It sucks that there are racists in the United States but in reality, it's innate in us to judgeĀ  other people by the color of somebody else's skin. It's true.

It sucks that there are insecure kooks who marry up and guard their 'property' (spouses) like a predator to their prey.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

..when they only look at your message but not reply <_<

I know karapatan nila magreply or hinde.
I know maliit na bagay lang pero ginagawa kong big deal.
I know transaction lng ultimately ang lahat sa industriyang ito.
I know yung mga binigay ko hindi nila hiningi and binigay ko ng kusa.
I know I shouldn't let it get to me and just move on.
I know. I KNOW.

Ako na mali šŸ‘ I know ako yung mali. Sorry.

On 7/25/2023 at 9:42 PM, SDMNXIX said:

..when they only look at your message but not reply <_<

I know karapatan nila magreply or hinde.
I know maliit na bagay lang pero ginagawa kong big deal.

For her it could just be a simple thing, but for you and some people it could make or break their day. then overthinking starts, you feel like you've been taken for granted. how many seconds does it take to reply "I'm a little busy right know talk to you later"

I know transaction lng ultimately ang lahat sa industriyang ito.

This is the part that sucks. Why is it that even in this world of transaction & pretension you still can't get the attention you want?

I know yung mga binigay ko hindi nila hiningi and binigay ko ng kusa.

There is no unconditional kindness in this world. admit or not you expect something in return even just a small "thank you" or more attention when you send a message.Ā 

I know I shouldn't let it get to me and just move on.

You lose yourself trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you.

I know. I KNOW.

Ako na mali šŸ‘ I know ako yung mali. Sorry.

Most of the time, we care too much and eventaully we become liabilities

Ā 

But let me tell you this brother, you're still in a better situation than I am.

Ā 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It sucks knowing that hardwork doesnt mean success. Knowing how hard you push yourself to accomplish something, only to be let down by reality, that the world would rather see you fail then succeed. They would rather pull you down if they ever so much as see you rising up. It sucks that i know alot of people experiencing this everyday, and the only thing i could do is wish them luck.

4 hours ago, Anomynoua said:

It sucks knowing that hardwork doesnt mean success. Knowing how hard you push yourself to accomplish something, only to be let down by reality, that the world would rather see you fail then succeed. They would rather pull you down if they ever so much as see you rising up. It sucks that i know alot of people experiencing this everyday, and the only thing i could do is wish them luck.

I agree, this is really common not only in the workplace but also even to your relatives...they don't want you getting better than them..even to your friends bro, some of your friends don't really want your best interest at heart

I say, cut off these people and avoid as much as possible though in the workplace, that is very much easier said than done!

I wish you luck too brother!

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 months later...

It sucks that our bodies start to break down as we age. Our metabolism slows down, it's easier to gain weight, things that you could do when you were younger aren't possible any more, new things hurt for seemingly no reason, things that were no problem all of a sudden start to cause issues. We get older and so do our family as problems and issues start to come up.

Luckily it's never too late to start changing our diets, start lifting weights or start new cardio programs. It's hard to break habits, it's hard to say no to delicious but unhealthy food, it's hard to feel little progress and keep going. With discipline, hard work, time and effort so much is possible.