2788 replies to this topic

#2781 Barenaked-NoMre

Barenaked-NoMre

Authentic N Amazing

• (12) Mega Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8405 posts
  • Interests:GREAT books, movies, food and REFRESHING drinks

smart, funny and down-to-earth people ... ESPECIALLY the MEN who are VERY NAUGHTY! ;)

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:41 PM

Question: Before I could copy-paste a Youtube link in the post & when viewing it, the actual video is available to click to play. Lately though, I noticed a big chunk of space where the video is supposed to be ... what gives? Do others see the video or is my browser just missing an updated web script or something?

Wow.. Meron palang ganun before.. Thanks for sharing

That was BEFORE ... I dunno if that feature is STILL available. No HELP from the powers that be yet ...  :blink:

Edited by Barenaked-NoMre, 30 May 2018 - 07:41 PM.

#2782 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4380 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 07:51 PM

Question: Before, it was possible to Log In but INVISIBLE ... this feature no longer possible? TIA!  :)

I recall you can un-check the box after entering your Username & password ... So, even when you are viewing/visiting certain threads ... no one knows you're there.  :rolleyes:

It had been removed from the regular accounts long time ago. Even the moderating team do not have this feature. Though admin people still enjoy it.  

Question: Before I could copy-paste a Youtube link in the post & when viewing it, the actual video is available to click to play. Lately though, I noticed a big chunk of space where the video is supposed to be ... what gives? Do others see the video or is my browser just missing an updated web script or something?

That was BEFORE ... I dunno if that feature is STILL available. No HELP from the powers that be yet ...  :blink:

The same problem that I'm experiencing now.

Will report this directly to the admin--at the moderator's lounge. 

#2783 Barenaked-NoMre

Barenaked-NoMre

Authentic N Amazing

• (12) Mega Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8405 posts
  • Interests:GREAT books, movies, food and REFRESHING drinks

smart, funny and down-to-earth people ... ESPECIALLY the MEN who are VERY NAUGHTY! ;)

Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:21 PM

It had been removed from the regular accounts long time ago. Even the moderating team do not have this feature. Though admin people still enjoy it.  

Noted.

Made a "work around" instead ... copied the Youtube link and added to the "link" button, so it will be "clickable".  ;)

Thank you. ;)

#2784 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4380 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 10:41 AM

This is  the response from the report:

The MTC server recently integrated HTTPS - notice the S. In the process some settings/feature might have been altered or no longer compatible with the current setup.

In other words, just simply put the link of a certain video or use the hyperlink feature. XZ96U37.png?1

#2785 The Stifmiester

The Stifmiester

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:42 PM

Hello good afternoon po sa lahat. Paano po ma view yung d2b na mga threads? Ilang post po kailangan? Thanks

#2786 -simpleman

-simpleman

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 01:03 PM

Hi, looks like there’s some issue on search engine on the spas section wherein i’ve tried to search a specific name of a therapist but it seems it gives me incomplete search results. Experienced it after your last site maintenance, could someone assist please? Thanks

#2787 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4380 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 11:23 AM

Hello good afternoon po sa lahat. Paano po ma view yung d2b na mga threads? Ilang post po kailangan? Thanks

You must be at least in Casual group. 

#2788 FleurDeLune

FleurDeLune

Chienne Počte

• 4380 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 11:32 AM

Hi, looks like there’s some issue on search engine on the spas section wherein i’ve tried to search a specific name of a therapist but it seems it gives me incomplete search results. Experienced it after your last site maintenance, could someone assist please? Thanks

Refresh and try again.

#2789 calvinzero

calvinzero

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:47 PM

There's a problem here in terms of loading in my browser between 5 to 7 pm. But, its okay. I think it's more of 2k plus online users here in MTC. Maybe the server can't handle those tons of online users.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: security, random

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (3)