Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

3 hours ago, HornyHRManager said:

This happened to a college friend of mine.

She's active sa church nila and she's been a long-time member of their church's choir. She's very pretty to the point na the priests (and I mean iba ibang priests) in their church impregnated her almost on a yearly basis. Yung gaga naman ayaw mag reklamo kasi love daw niya yung mga priests nila.

She now has 14 kids (no kidding), and single, and still a member of their church's choir. Buti nalang supportado siya ng mga tatay ng kids niya.

Dito sa Pinas to? 

23 hours ago, Bigshotbob32 said:

Watda? 14 kids tapos iba ibang priest pa? Tapos love niya lahat ng priest na yun. Sakit sa ulo yan a.

Yep, 14 kids. Not really 14 priests but i think somewhere between 7 and 9..

21 hours ago, handsomebob said:

may pinaglihi ba siya sa INAHING BABOY?? of the 14 kids, how many fathers??

this is a fuckin red flag right here!!

Nasa lahi din nila siguro since 12 silang magkakapatid. She's ligated now, so who knows kung ilan pa ang naging anak niya if di siya nagpa ligate.

20 hours ago, K0RN - RETIR3D said:

Dito sa Pinas to? 

Yes, dito sa Pilipinas nangyari.

Edited by HornyHRManager
16 minutes ago, HornyHRManager said:

Yep, 14 kids. Not really 14 priests but i think somewhere between 7 and 9..

Nasa lahi din nila siguro since 12 silang magkakapatid. She's ligated now, so who knows kung ilan pa ang naging anak niya if di siya nagpa ligate.

Yes, dito sa Pilipinas nangyari.

Damn. As a former altar boy I can attest na may nangyayari na ganito, pero I didn't expect a woman to actually tolerate it, noting that it's 7-9 priests. But I guess there's a deeper reason behind it from the woman's perspective.

• Like (+1) 1
On 3/8/2022 at 5:30 PM, HornyHRManager said:

This happened to a college friend of mine.

She's active sa church nila and she's been a long-time member of their church's choir. She's very pretty to the point na the priests (and I mean iba ibang priests) in their church impregnated her almost on a yearly basis. Yung gaga naman ayaw mag reklamo kasi love daw niya yung mga priests nila.

She now has 14 kids (no kidding), and single, and still a member of their church's choir. Buti nalang supportado siya ng mga tatay ng kids niya.

deym. so ano naging reaction ng parents niya after the 1st pregnancy ? And the subsequent ones ?

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 12/31/2022 at 8:39 PM, handsomebob said:

she has the qualities I really look for in a woman...

1. hindi nagpopost sa social media

2, is driven to be rich as fuck

3. family oriented

4. frugal pagdating sa pera / matipid

unfortunately, she has other plans in mind and I respect that, let us just hope that we will still be together in the end, we both would explore that possibility if that day would come eventually, but honestly, in a long while...she was the woman I truly loved with all my heart!

Saludos,  Idol!  If she is a thera,  she sounds very disciplined and, thus, a rarity.  I wish you well and that the future works out for both of you.  Being in love is priceless.

Edited by Exec
On 1/1/2023 at 9:40 PM, handsomebob said:

sadly, our directions in life are different and i wished her well but we still are facebook friends..

therapist din ba yung sa inyo sir? or an mp attendant? just curious...

I wish I had the same situation as you sir! I also wish you well ....

:)

Thank you for wishing me well.  'Much appreciated.

She is a thera and,  thankfully,  we’re still on and going strong despite the occasional challenges we face.   

Much like the attributes of the thera you’ve mentioned,  she is family-oriented and very disciplined -  hard working and frugal.  I posted a bit about our case and my insights in the ‘Falling for a thera’ thread.

• Winner! (+1) 1
On 12/31/2022 at 8:39 PM, handsomebob said:

she has the qualities I really look for in a woman...

1. hindi nagpopost sa social media

2, is driven to be rich as fuck

3. family oriented

4. frugal pagdating sa pera / matipid

unfortunately, she has other plans in mind and I respect that, let us just hope that we will still be together in the end, we both would explore that possibility if that day would come eventually, but honestly, in a long while...she was the woman I truly loved with all my heart!

Let's hope it works out. Thanks for sharing/baring your heart. I just let go of one I love so I can relate.

I would just like to share my personal experience as a GM... And our relationship going for 2 years. 

OUR STORY: We first met and were in a GF/BF relationship 13 years ago. We are very young then, just around in our late 20's. We were passionate to make something of ourselves - we both dreamt big! We thought we were a match. To cut the painful story short - She chose another man over me! To be honest, I had some regrets letting her go but I believe it was for the better since I also had to leave for Singapore and pursue my dream as to be the Best Engineer that I can be... She eventually married the "other man" she chose over me and they had a child.

At first, we still kept in touch as friends through social media, SMS and calls while I was in SG for a while. She was candid on the fact that they were both not making enough here in Philippines and to make it worse, their child had a condition that required them to be "more" financially stable. Thus, she had to leave for Taiwan (as an Production QA) to pursue Greener Pasteur while her husband has to stay in Philippines to take care of their child.

We had a big argument before she left for Taiwan because I strongly advised against their situation - It should be the other way around! I explained that her husband should be the one to leave the country to work and provide for their family, not her. She, as a mother, should be the one to stay and take care of their child but she ignore my plea. During this time, I was hurt and was also convinced that she no longer needed my advise from thereon. Thus, caused us to stop our communication.

Fast-forward 13 years into the pandemic, she was forced to come back home in Philippines because she lost her job in middle-east while I was offered a year earlier by my company to manage our investments here in Philippines.

Again, to cut the long story short, we had an opportunity to meet again but this time we already are very different. I already have a family of my own and she was separated from her husband (not legally) and left with their child. She was forced to work odd-jobs and once was in Pasay as a **you know what** to support her family :(

At first, I was so disappointed on what she has done and what she had to went through. It was very far from her plans. And then it struck me, what if she chose me? What if we chose each other? Thus, I made her stop working and just supported her financially. I also had a lot of time because I have the opportunity to work at home during the pandemic. In fact, we already have our own child together but she had a miscarriage **OUCH!**

I tried to support her as much as I can emotionally and financially... Or at least until she could get back on her feet and not let her be eaten up by flesh-slavery industry - my apologies for the term.. After more than 2 years of answering most of our "WHAT IFs" she's again leaving for Taiwan since the pandemic is over. She is a very strong woman... I have to admit that I LOVE HER but perhaps, I'm just an instrument to give her a little push into the path of her dreams again.

This time, she's no longer starting from scratch but from a good experience. Goodluck to her! Goodluck to me! Goodluck to us! Godspeed!

Thanks for having time to read my... our story!

• 1 year later...