Career or Love

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I retired at 39 and you can see that i was career my whole life....

I used to sell shirts and things even when I was in HS and College. So i have been working my whole life.

Now it's finding the right one that will understand my past choices and the none negotiable in my life.

My advise to females....go for career. You will have a limited time as you will end up probably getting married and choosing family over career, unless other circumstances dictate. I have female colleagues who competed and did well professionally, and when they got to their late thirties, had to stop working to get pregnant. Some of them are not yet even pregnant and are going through scientific ways.

Well for those that chose career, had financial stability to enjoy life. AND The ability to choose and be independent.

For Men, it has to be career balanced very well with love. I mean finding the right love that would support his ambition.

Among my friends there are a few lucky ones. Those who got married early and had a great and understanding wife who was there for her husband through thick and thin. Until they reached success. Also young kids.....that grew up with them.

Those who were not fortunate - either married late can still be pictured as lucky, as Society allows / accepts older men and younger women marriage.

It's always win - win if balanced the right way.

• 4 weeks later...

You can earn all the money in the world, but it’ll never really give you the happiness that a happy smile or a warm hug from your lover can give you....but it can get you to spas with ES and buy all the things you want and you never ever be depress or stress out of short budget.

Definitely Career.

• 3 months later...

The question -- career or love? -- is kinda of an irritant for me. It was "the excuse" or "alibi" my ex used when she cheated on me. She was abroad for just three months when she suddenly changed. She became less enthusiastic to communicate with me, and her reason was she was always tired because she was focusing on her job, her career. Yeah right! She was tired because she was already dating and sleeping with someone else.angry.gif

Till the very end when she broke up with me, she kept on lying saying she just wanted to focus on her career. Heck, she even used that reason with her mother.angry.gif

The question -- career or love? -- is kinda of an irritant for me. It was "the excuse" or "alibi" my ex used when she cheated on me. She was abroad for just three months when she suddenly changed. She became less enthusiastic to communicate with me, and her reason was she was always tired because she was focusing on her job, her career. Yeah right! She was tired because she was already dating and sleeping with someone else.angry.gif

Till the very end when she broke up with me, she kept on lying saying she just wanted to focus on her career. Heck, she even used that reason with her mother.angry.gif

Kina-career Nya ang love :D...sorry bro,move on, you deserve to be happy, you don't deserve someone like her.

carrer muna...

i believe we can always find love anywhere in the world...

but if you are a believer of one true love drama...then that's a different thing...

in my experience..a man and a women can fall in love many times in their lifetime...

so look for a work / a job first that would satisfy your needs..rather than keep on seeking for love...for modern day love right now needs money to keep it sparkling...

Career women do not appreciate marriage.

The concept of marriage is finished for career women.

What only matters is if a woman / women bears your babies and how much resources you can split between several women.

If you are a guy with money and you want true marriage with lots of children, marry a non-career woman who believes in traditional roles and wants to start bearing babies beginning in her prime child bearing years (18-24)... meaning... NOW... no delays.