Ultimate Gaming Mouse

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I personally rock the Loditech G502 Which is pretty much their best mouse, if not one of the best gaming mice out there on the market.

As for Razer i personally had a pretty terrible experience with my Chroma Deathadder where it would work for anyone else but me. so it led to me using #RazerRegrets on top of the already pricey premium on their products.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

using an ASUS TUF Gaming M3 at the moment (yes wired sya ehehehe)... I have use a plethora of mice since I am medium to heavy gamer... Logitech and Razer are unreliable now for me, overpriced piece of craps. The M3 has exceeded all my expectations and naka-1.5 years na sya and still kicking. I know I know, katulad nga ng sa MP and SPA, ymmv... 😆😅🤣

On 7/10/2022 at 12:38 PM, ohdy said:

using an ASUS TUF Gaming M3 at the moment (yes wired sya ehehehe)... I have use a plethora of mice since I am medium to heavy gamer... Logitech and Razer are unreliable now for me, overpriced piece of craps. The M3 has exceeded all my expectations and naka-1.5 years na sya and still kicking. I know I know, katulad nga ng sa MP and SPA, ymmv... 😆😅🤣

If on budget at hindi naman abala sa kanila yung wire, ok ito. Mostly logitech gamit ko before, ang bilis mabugbog nung left click and no joke yung mga price tag nila.

So far with ASUS TUF M3, going strong pa din.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...