multi level marketing experiences

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yung na-add ka sa FB ng crush mo nung highschool...

Tapos may reunion daw with some schoolmates...

Pagdating mo sa Starbucks for the "reunion" planning, nag-open about careers and pera...

Then, BOOM!!!

Silang 6 pala ay member ng Usana...

In fairness, effort sila para ma-contact at mapapunta sa lugar na yun kahit dalawa lang kami na hindi member...

Yun lang nabadtrip lang kami ng kasama ko...

Block sa FB lahat! Hahahuhu!

#pinaasa ni crush

*Cries in forever alone mode*

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a question.... In Usana they said its all about health and wellness and opprtunity for financial freedom. So my question is, the income is from the product itself or drom the member of its group which they have been ask to join with something to pay for the product. I dont really understand this financial freedom???

• 2 weeks later...

Basically ang direct marketing ay selling of highly overpriced products.

So why would anybody of sound mind buy these products? Because of peer and social pressure. It is difficult and uncomfortable to say no to a friend, relative, or family member when sold to. We rationalize our decision by thinking that we are helping them even if we dont actually want or need those products.

If the products are really as good as advertised and priced according to their fair market value, then they should have no problem selling on normal distribution channels such as physical and online stores.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Basically ang direct marketing ay selling of highly overpriced products.

So why would anybody of sound mind buy these products? Because of peer and social pressure. It is difficult and uncomfortable to say no to a friend, relative, or family member when sold to. We rationalize our decision by thinking that we are helping them even if we dont actually want or need those products.

If the products are really as good as advertised and priced according to their fair market value, then they should have no problem selling on normal distribution channels such as physical and online stores.

I agree. The reason why the marketing is done through connections with families and friends is because these products are ridiculously overpriced and yet clinically unproven. That's the principle of MLM all along, marketing and sale of products through peer pressure rather than through the genuine value of a product.

PAWER!!! Hahaha nkapagtry na din ako ng MLM. True na may kumikita, but I don't approve of how they make money. From my POV, any business should be product driven. If Mas malaki pa kitaan sa binary, negative na Yan. Businesses that lasts are into Direct Selling. Sila mga legit na networking coz they recruit sellers. AVON, NATASHA, BOARDWALK and the likes...

MLM puro hype. Overpriced products, no product, pakita cheke, pakita kotse... PaWER! Lol

• 3 months later...