Francswiss.us

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mga bro...

di naman investment talaga ito. pyramid scheme talaga ito, sa mechanics pa lang obvious ito.

OO sige, may kikita talaga, yung mga early birds... pero if we patronize this, then kawawa yung mga ibang tao not as street-smart as you are...

why not just invest properly?

sir sunking,ang hula ko lng kc baka bigtime forexplayer ang head nito e,tpos yung swap ang binabalik sa aming mga members. kc sbi "nila" na sa singapore daw ang head nito e mga tao dun,normal n lng ang forex sa kanila. pati mga nanay dun kumukuha ng pambili ng gatas. heheheh

I actually have cashed my $1000 dollars already and accumulated 600 dollars earnings in 1 month. Many of my friends already joined and waiting to reap their investment back and start earning. When i entered this investment i already mindset my self that my $1000 is gone already bu at least i gathered it already and i weekly encash the profits. Many are really drooling about this because of really hard facts. If it started last april am giving it at least 6 months before it cut loose. This kind of invetments shortest life span is 6 months so at least i already gathered mine. If you will enter this better make sure that you made up your mind to take a risk out of the monewy you have invested. Dont think that its stilol there but just ignore it instead so that it will not be so painstaking. Am not a rich person to spoil $1000 dollars but with hard facts i tend to take it and at ;east manage to earn from it.

For anybody who thinks of going into this endeavor, a fable that i have always remembered and applied.

A hound dog found a bone and held it tightly in his mouth. He growled and scowled at anyone who attempted to take it away. Off into the woods he went to bury his prize.

When he came to a stream, he trotted over the footbridge and happened to glance into the water. He saw his own reflection. Thinking it was another dog with a bigger bone, he growled and scowled at it. The reflection growled and scowled back.

"I'll get THAT bone too," thought the greedy dog, and he snapped his sharp teeth at the image in the water.

Alas, his own big bone fell with a splash, out of sight, the moment he opened his mouth to bite!

Franc Swiss Facts ...

HERE ARE MANY FACTS ABOUT FRANCSWISS..

1. At francswiss website you cannot see any contact information such as office address, telephone numbers, who are the board of directors.

2. They don’t have any information on how they are doing there business, how they are producing such as a big return on your investment.

3. They misspelled some of their word in their website.

4. since they are claiming that they are based somewhere in Singapore and US,, but actually their server and hosting company is located here in the Philippines somewhere in ortigas

5. there are no or not even a single form of security on their website , such as 128 bit SSL security, no verisign accreditation etc…

6. some or most of the links are not working.

7. on their intro page, you will be ask to choose which country you want to log in,, but when you chose any of it, as you see on the address bar it is prompted only on the html webpage rather than the server which is supposedly dedicated to the country you are logging in. so when you chose either Philippines or Australia you will go only on the piece of webpage that they just created.

8. if you are already a member and transferring your account to your bank account, there is no reference number of your transactions. Note:In any transactions involving money transferring you will need the to see a security feature such as SSL 128bit, verisign certificate or any other security features. Which they don’t have.

9. their website is keep on changing. From francswiss.us to franswiss.com to franswiss.biz

10. they are claiming that they have an analyst on stock market in US , Europe, and Asia, but when you see the report on their intro webpage, there are business report there which actually a link from CNN website which is illegal since they are copying and reproducing rights.. anyway they don’t updated it.

11. When you look at their company profile,, the content of it is actually not their company profile, it is some sort of hocus pocus thing,, it is a south-north interpretation of company profile.

12. When you look up on their domain registration www.whois.net. There is no name that is claiming to be the owner of this website,, and there is no definite and clear information about them.

13. They are charging 3$ on every transferring of funds, but this charge is actually a local charge only, since they are claiming that they are doing international transactions the charge should be higher than than 3$…. you can actually verify it to banco de oro. Since this is the bank they are using for your local account.

Note: if ever you already a member and you are able to transfer money from your account number here, it is not actually a bank to bank transferring; they just deposited the money to your bank account HERE and not outside the Philippines. You can check the history to your bank where it was deposited. The 3$ charge is actually a local transaction charge of a bank like banco de oro when you are using another brand of services which is not affiliated to banco de oro such as cirrus and the like.

You may be found a positive comment about franswiss but who knows they might be a founding member of this company just to attract people.

sir sunking,ang hula ko lng kc baka bigtime forexplayer ang head nito e,tpos yung swap ang binabalik sa aming mga members. kc sbi "nila" na sa singapore daw ang head nito e mga tao dun,normal n lng ang forex sa kanila. pati mga nanay dun kumukuha ng pambili ng gatas. heheheh

Okay given, big-time forex guy ito. Actually, the only way you can end up giving that much ROI is if it's using a pooled source of funds for forex trading. But then, sana open na lang siya di ba? This group is misleading the people they recruit into their scheme. They "guarantee" a return on money, with only the initial pasabi na, "Consider your money lost... till you get it back." Why not just say, "Let's put our money together and make money in the forex market?"

I'm trying to work out some figures... given may capital siya.... $20K = 2 standard lots...

Get 10 people in at $1000, no one in binary, promise $45 a day for 22 days ROI ... He gets another $10K to play with...

He has to make $450 profit a day on a trade on average. Divided by 3 lots, that's $150 per trade, or 15 points market movement. 20 points movement on a good day easily. Bantayan mo hourly or 4-hourly in and out on 8 points movement (to cover 3 pip spread), you'll make 15 points. Ok na, covered ROI ng "investor".

Then after 22 days, liitan mo na yung interest. Profit na yung recruit eh. O di timba-timba na siya na pera.

I'll start monitoring the currency markets again. If the markets make a wild move, I'll post here. Then let's see what these "investors" will say. Either they made a reasonably nice profit for the day, or they got nothing for the day.

Francswiss is definitely a pyramiding scam! :) Good for those who invested months ago. Good luck to those who just invested. This was reported last night in TV patrol Ch2

Somebody who is a team leader from Francswiss assign here in our city made a rebuttal regarding the TV Patrol Expose..

1.. They don't need a SEC Clearance since they are web based...

2. The informant comes from another company in direct collision course with Francswiss which obviously gives twisted info bout FS..

3. Yes She admit Francswiss is some sort of a pyramiding but it hasn't reach the climax stage yet.. meaning it's still ok to invest coz Francswiss is still around to serve us for around 6 months.....

She's earning 4000+ pesos a day investing 1000 dollars each in two accounts...

Her Advise??? Strike WHILE THE IRON IS HOT ......

and I'm investing!!! be back in 22 days (time to get back your investment) and will tell you the results...

zeromike,

just an observation. you do your research and come to a conclusion that this company is engaging in a scam. yet you decide to put your hard earned money despite the risk because somebody who has a vested interest told you it was still ok. if you really want to take risks, why not invest your money in speculative stocks like Multitech and Geograce. At least, you don't have to wait for 3 weeks to see if your gamble was worth it or not.

zeromike,

just an observation. you do your research and come to a conclusion that this company is engaging in a scam. yet you decide to put your hard earned money despite the risk because somebody who has a vested interest told you it was still ok. if you really want to take risks, why not invest your money in speculative stocks like Multitech and Geograce. At least, you don't have to wait for 3 weeks to see if your gamble was worth it or not.

yes i thought that it was a scam until i saw my friend's account...

Yes it's true that you can really earn in francswiss but the question is for how long?

What is multitech and geograce by the way??

Okay given, big-time forex guy ito. Actually, the only way you can end up giving that much ROI is if it's using a pooled source of funds for forex trading. But then, sana open na lang siya di ba? This group is misleading the people they recruit into their scheme. They "guarantee" a return on money, with only the initial pasabi na, "Consider your money lost... till you get it back." Why not just say, "Let's put our money together and make money in the forex market?"

I'm trying to work out some figures... given may capital siya.... $20K = 2 standard lots...

Get 10 people in at $1000, no one in binary, promise $45 a day for 22 days ROI ... He gets another $10K to play with...

He has to make $450 profit a day on a trade on average. Divided by 3 lots, that's $150 per trade, or 15 points market movement. 20 points movement on a good day easily. Bantayan mo hourly or 4-hourly in and out on 8 points movement (to cover 3 pip spread), you'll make 15 points. Ok na, covered ROI ng "investor".

Then after 22 days, liitan mo na yung interest. Profit na yung recruit eh. O di timba-timba na siya na pera.

I'll start monitoring the currency markets again. If the markets make a wild move, I'll post here. Then let's see what these "investors" will say. Either they made a reasonably nice profit for the day, or they got nothing for the day.

Sir sunking, kahit di ko masyado maintindihan dahil sa sobrang talino ko sa math eh at least nakita ko yung end result sa computation mo. At least the good thing bout mine is tha i got it already. The thing is the way your computation is going, i hope that it will continue several months for me to earn pa... Thanks

from d start we know dat Online/offshore Investments r not regulated by SEC dats y francswiss s classified as illegal in the Phil but not on US and Singapore Companies registering wid sec is never an assurance dat d public is totally protected...look wat happened to the pipol who invested in CAP, PACIFIC PLANS, TPG, PLATINUM PLANS, and many companies shut down. Were they able to protectd public?

many companies affected in this kind of investment so they panicking!!!

usually ang nag cocoment is not part of this kind of investment...

may nag reklamo ba na member ng francswiss?

pera naman namin ang isinugal namin dito and from the start we all know the risk...

magpapalamig lang ang francswiss and i assure tuloy ang pagyaman natin!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

exactly!!!!

Registering with SEC is never a guarantee that a company will be protected!!!! Ano nagagawa nang SEC nga yung na bankrupt ang CAP....

Ano nagagawa nila yung scandal nang BW Holdings during the time of the Estrada Administration??

They are just a Rubber Stamp division of the government.....

exactly!!!!

Registering with SEC is never a guarantee that a company will be protected!!!! Ano nagagawa nang SEC nga yung na bankrupt ang CAP....

Ano nagagawa nila yung scandal nang BW Holdings during the time of the Estrada Administration??

They are just a Rubber Stamp division of the government.....

Registering with SEC is just a formality but cannot guarantee that the public will be protected from fraud. CAP became bankrupt due to the government's decision to lift the cap on tuition fee increases and bad investments made by its management. the scam in BW Holdings was actually perpetuated by a friend of Erap. Dante Tan actually has more to fear from people who lost money in BW rather than being prosecuted by the government. The only way to protect your investment is to do your own homework and see that the company who is managing your investment is capable and credible.