Memory Enhancement...tips On How To

• 2 weeks later...

focus on the speaker. you can take all the supplements but if your mind is wandering everywhere else then you most probably will not pick up anything. trust me, I am guilty of this. You can talk to me from 1 meter away and I will not remember a damn thing you said because I most probably was thinking of the color of your shoe laces.

remember to keep you mind sharp as well. do some math problems, read books, watch documentaries. these few things can help you with concentrating on a task.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ginkgo Biloba from Swanson, I found some side effects though in which you'll be having random headaches every now and then but not that bothering considering the positive effects that it will do. Or if you're low on budget, try memory games from either google play or play store. And if you are really super low on budget, just read some s@%t(not those cheap novels you can buy in 711 please) wherein you exercise your brain.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Repetitions lang, if lectures yan basahin lang ng basahin ng paulit ulit, eventually magiging parang part na din siya ng memory mo na parang naturally na siyang naka store sa brain. In terms of pick up, pag lumalawak yung knowledge about certain informations nagiging madali lang din mag pick up ng info kasi parang may pinanghuhgutan na yung brain kung san niya dapat kukunin yung information, hinde yung ipprocess pa ng sobra from point 0.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...