Women only have sex when they're in love

I dont know, I haven't tried having sex without feeling any emotional affection for the guy. Maybe, that's one reason why I couldn't go through with FUBU's. I just cant do it for the heck of it. I tried it, and this guy was even my crush, but I couldn't do it, I ended up jacking him off. :lol: Great kisser though.

But hey that's just me, and who knows what I'll be tommorrow.

I dont know, I haven't tried having sex without feeling any emotional affection for the guy. Maybe, that's one reason why I couldn't go through with FUBU's. I just cant do it for the heck of it. I tried it, and this guy was even my crush, but I couldn't do it, I ended up jacking him off. :lol: Great kisser though.

But hey that's just me, and who knows what I'll be tommorrow.

i agree w/ u girl.. haven't really tried with the guy that i dont have feelings with..:)... so far, i can't see my self doing it just 4 "lust"... i dunno.. maybe i'll change my mind in the future?... but not so soon... ;).. so 4 me fact un... :)...

A simple statement yet a very complicated process.

For me, in my opinion, "Women only have sex when they are inlove" is a fact of a myth based on relativity, in layman's terms 'IT DEPENDS'.

What I mean is that WOMEN can not be generalized, it is a collective noun with vague attributes and unknown proponents.

We know that there are many kinds or shall we say classes of women, in this forum we shall discuss two simple classifications:

1.) Sexually Active Female or SAF

2.) Sexually Inactive Female or SIF

We can all guess right that women from the first category will and would f**k you at the drop of a hat or your pants. (NOTE: Please use condoms. It is for your safety and your health and for the continuation of your voyage to pussydom. )

Therefore for this type the statement "Women only have sex when they are inlove" is a MYTH.

They just need some ample amount of motivation, persuasion and reasons to have an exciting and mind-blowing adventure, and sometimes acrobatic steamy and passionate experience.

But what interests me more is the women from the second type those who are sexually inactive.

These are usually are the girls next door, the simple girl in the classroom, women who are looking for the ONE, those who are busy with their lives and preoocupied with one billion things they should do--including going to the ladies room 24/7... etc..

It also includes the sexually dormant females who hates sex and think of it as a intergalactic medical procedure performed by human abducting aliens, if you are looking for an adventure leave them because sorry to say but they are boring.

I have read something in an interesting article a friend of mine had that women tend or will find ways or invent things to like men as a person AFTER they have made love or simply f**ked.

At this point I would like you to know that it is when a downfall of a steamy relationship would occur.

If both players wishes to settle then it is a good and wonderful thing, there would be no problem BUT as you can guess if one's intention is just to f**k then it is over.

Also it gives you an insight that if you really want that particular girl, make love and the rest will follow. (NOTE AGAIN: Practive safe sex.)

Next.

Back to the SIF, they are the kind that are hard to get and are said to be 'isang babaeng idadambana' somewhat like a goddess--but not necessarily based on physical--you as a lover, seducer or player must juice them up first with so much emotional connections to make them fall for you and when everything is fine--which usually takes months and worst years to accomplish-- then you can have them.

She is all yours.

THEY WILL ONLY HAVE SEX AFTER THEY HAVE FALLEN FOR YOU.

PS.

When you love love with all your heart until the time is through...

BUT until then

have fun and enjoy life.

God bless.

Kaboosh!

Guest psychosexy
We can all guess right that women from the first category will and would f**k you at the drop of a hat or your pants. (NOTE: Please use condoms. It is for your safety and your health and for the continuation of your voyage to pussydom. )

you guessed wrong, buddy boy. im a sexually active female and i do not f**k someone at the "drop of a hat or your pants". you can parade in front of me wearing nothing but a smile but i am not going to f**k you if you do not interest me as a person. <_<

i've read your post several times and it just irks the hell outta me....probably because of its sexist undertones or you're so narrow minded view of women, sexually active or otherwise.

Now this may come as news to you boy, but most women have enough self respect to know whether or not they still like the guy they just f**ked or made love to. We don’t need to invent things just so we can like you guys as a person the day after. we can make up our minds, thank you very much.

Sex is a need. Sex is a beautiful thing. Some need love before they engage in it. And some can differentiate between love and lust. About the only thing I agreed with you on your post, is your opinion that this depends on the person.

How could I have missed this post!

Excuse me! This statement is just so typically chauvinistic of you. You have deliberately typecasted women who are sexually active.

NOT ALL women who are sexually active will f**k men with the blink of an eye, a drop of a hat/pants. These women are not at all like men who willingly hump everything in sight! Only a narrow-minded, sexist pig like you could have made a statement like this.

You stated it yourself! Women need some push to f**k. Men don't. Bare them some skin and they'd be raring to bone. You could be a studly guy (highly impossible though) parading yourself buck naked, boner and all, in front of me and I can bet you big big money I won't even give a rat's ass about your nakedness.

Edited by Zerreit