Dc And Marvel Universe

Felt that the writers wanted to do everything and they did kaya nagkagulo ang story line/ dropped it after like 7 issues only

It had a good thing going for it for the 1st twelve issues. They even made the characters age in real time. After issue 12 everything turned to crap. I really liked Star Brand til the time the creators panicked and turned the whole universe topsy-turvy...

one of my top faves is KINGDOM COME. an amazing read from beginning to end with something for everyone.

batman is really my idol. the great thing about him is that he's human and has no special powers. he's really smart, too, and is somewhat paranoid. so paranoid that he keeps kryptonite with him, just in case he needs it against superman. dark knight returns is a classic indeed.

on the side of marvel, rise of the midnight sons was an interesting little series tho it would have been great if they had been able to fully explore the concept.

cheers!

Batman all the way! And next year, get prepared for the new Batman movie... it seems promising... definitely a departure from the pieces of s**t Joe Schumacher made. Christian Bale (Equilibrium) is Batman, Gary Oldman (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban) is Captain Gordon, and Michael Caine is Alfred. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

By the way... internet rumours have it that Will Smith's I, ROBOT movie will show a teaser of the new Batman film. Peace!

Im a spidey fan but they mess up such a profitable character when their editors decided to run a story where peter parker who we had been following for 30 years were merely a clone, many fans are angry at that time na fake pala yung sinusundan nilang bayani all this time, diyan nasira ang spiderman.

Nakakasawa na ag mga story ng DC, MARVEL, IMAGE, TOP COW paulitulit na lang ang twist and turn ng story nila mas maganda pa mag collect ka na lang ng manga translation very imaginative ang hapon sa story and art like for example yung BERSERK.

• 2 weeks later...

Seen the production photos of BATMAN BEGINS. From the looks of it I just hope that movie will be a character driven story just like what they did with the story in SPIDER-MAN 2.

THE BATMAN should be presented as a dark knight in a dark surreal Gotham City just like in the first DC Batman comics. The George Clooney starrer was a hype imitation of the Adam West Batman TV series.

Tanong lang...

How in the world did Logan/Wolverine got his adamtium back after Magneto took it from him? Last time I read a Wolverine comic book was when he was battling Cyber. That was at least 8 years ago.

It has been a mystery too long already. Could somebody shine some light on this?

• 3 weeks later...

saw the batman begins trailer yesterday. movie looks very promising but i don't want to expect too much.

also saw the trailer of constantine. this is actually john constantine from the hellblazer series. let's face it, guys. keanu reeves is nothing like john constantine. the hellblazer is an irish cigarette smoking middle-aged warlock. the movie looks like a far cry from the comics. i've got some very low expectations for constantine the movie.

peace! :cool:

Tanong lang...

How in the world did Logan/Wolverine got his adamtium back after Magneto took it from him? Last time I read a Wolverine comic book was when he was battling Cyber. That was at least 8 years ago.

It has been a mystery too long already. Could somebody shine some light on this?

Apocalypse gave Wolverine back his Adamantium Skeleton when he was made the 3rd "War" as part of the "Four Horsemen" like what happened to Archangel

I like the "Ultimates" series of Marvel. Haven't been reading comics in a while but reading "Ultimates" of similar lines such as "Ultimate X-men" made for a refreshing take on old standbys like Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Nick Fury and SHIELD, the X-Men and a whole lot of others.

Great storyline and artwork, particularly in the "Ultimates". And the flaws they wrote into the characters makes them more interesting. Anyone else read this series?