#11061 WitMystery

WitMystery

Sanity Checker

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,225 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 01:35 AM

K

I think I really could get along with your kind of crazy.

W

• SiLvErClAw likes this

#11062 K0RN

K0RN

God Damned Bastard

• (12) Mega Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,895 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 07:46 PM

J, 

Its been a while. 

M

#11063 Barenaked-NoMre

Barenaked-NoMre

Authentic N Amazing

• (12) Mega Poster
  • 9,188 posts
  • Interests:GREAT books, movies, food and REFRESHING drinks

smart, funny and down-to-earth people ... ESPECIALLY the MEN who are VERY NAUGHTY! ;)

Posted 12 May 2019 - 07:24 PM

RGH,

There's a reason why I dont refer to you as "Ate" ... have lost total RESPECT for you.

Of all days ... you didnt even come to see mom today?! WTF is wrong with you? 

I feel for mom. 

I dont have any EXTRA cash on me to properly treat her. The BEST I could do was give her some Bench GCs ...

You are so far gone/lost.

Dad is surely tossing & turning in his grave.

A

#11064 Barenaked-NoMre

Barenaked-NoMre

Authentic N Amazing

• (12) Mega Poster
  • 9,188 posts
  • Interests:GREAT books, movies, food and REFRESHING drinks

smart, funny and down-to-earth people ... ESPECIALLY the MEN who are VERY NAUGHTY! ;)

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:58 PM

JDGH,

It was good to Facetime w/ you earlier ... However, I feel for you over the disappointments you faced while everyone was there briefly for your civil wedding (esp. after ... before flying back).

I dont think our family will ever be normal.

Hope that plans for your PH wedding be better ... for your sanity.

I dont know how else to help ... if only I did have EXTRA funds to lighten any load, I would.

See you soon.

Auntie A

#11065 B.C.

B.C.

God of Lust

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 13,903 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos/MarlboroRed/Coffee/Books/Kids/Music/Hentai/Chocolates/Bitemarks/Alcohol/Friends/Sex/Tori&Nori/Haircolor/BTS

Posted 21 June 2019 - 11:39 AM

Mister,

Neoneun nae namja ya.
Gwangsan.
Maeil neol salanghae.

Je naemyeon-ui amkaewa jal jinaesyeoseo gomabseubnida.

#11066 neville

neville

Ngarag Na Naman

• Diyosa
  • 10,035 posts
  • Interests:reading, vegetarianism, meditation, art, travelling, daydreaming, writing

Posted 23 June 2019 - 02:12 PM

My dearest Miron,

Being able to finally speak with you outside the confines of a gossipy workplace is a gift I wish to always cherish.

No awkward silence, no awkward teasing. Just friends enjoying each other's company.

I'll have it, this semblance of friendship I have with you and your mother, even when I wish for something more.

Please keep your side of the deal: that we will meet even when we are no longer colleagues.

Your presence has made me happy.

Me🥰🥰🥰

#11067 B.C.

B.C.

God of Lust

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 13,903 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos/MarlboroRed/Coffee/Books/Kids/Music/Hentai/Chocolates/Bitemarks/Alcohol/Friends/Sex/Tori&Nori/Haircolor/BTS

Posted 29 June 2019 - 03:12 PM

Mister,

You don't have to test my love for you.
Imagine the trust that I gave you after all the failuresssssssssssssss that I endured, ni hindi ko nga alam paano pa ako nagtitiwala ulit at naniniwala sa salitang mahal.

t#ang%na. Ang gago nun. Ang gago mo.
And yes,galit ako.

Ikaw ang nagsabi sken na dapat hindi ako mag doubt sayo. Practice what you preach Mister. Wag ganun.

Miss.

#11068 Miss'ing

Miss'ing

In Action

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:18% per annum

Posted 27 August 2019 - 06:10 PM

Dear Psychoco,

Im happy that youre still here.

😂
As always;

Bait

#11069 B.C.

B.C.

God of Lust

• (13) Giga Poster
  • 13,903 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 07:18 PM

I dont know what to say to cheer you Love.
You always tell me that everything will be alright.
I hope your aunt gets better soon. I want us to enjoy our family date when you come home Love.
I love you so much

#11070 Lablee

Lablee

Devirginized

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 08:25 AM

Val, 

Paano ba kalimutan
Mga panahong pinatibok 'tong puso ko
Ayokong malaman na ako ay nagkulang
Sabagay eto lang ang kaya kong ibigay sayo
Ang magmahal sayo ng totoo

#11071 neville

neville

Ngarag Na Naman

• Diyosa
  • 10,035 posts
  • Interests:reading, vegetarianism, meditation, art, travelling, daydreaming, writing

Posted 26 September 2019 - 02:00 PM

Dear Mr. Blonde and Blue-eyed,

For the past month or so, you have been actively running in my mind.

All for the possibility that we will finally see each other after nine long years.

We have done a lot of growing up since that fateful day in 2011.  

I hope that when we meet again, I am no longer in the friendzone.  I hope that what we will have is more.

So much more.

Me

#11072 StreetWetzfo

StreetWetzfo

Voyeur

• (02) Sinless
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 01:02 AM

Does this mean MM, after all that spring cleaning and cooking dinners for triple H there will be the sound of little feet, pitter patter very soon on the agenda?

#11073 *Jessie*

*Jessie*

The friendzoner and friendzonee

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • Interests:Bursting bubbles

Posted 21 October 2019 - 01:02 AM

Mom,

In a way, it still boils down to him. I got so fed up with all his drama, hurting and his wounds. I got sucked up so hard I cannot fathom the pain and frustration of dealing with him in his most narcissistic stage. I should have walked away way too sooner.

Since then, I did not want to be vulnerable again. I didn't want to be open again. At some point, then, I kind of knew that I wanted to settle down. All it just takes is the right person at the right time whose values align with mine.

Truth to be told, I am not sure if I am really lonely. I haven't spent much time reflecting on it yet. I know I am frustrated because I still haven't met the one. I love my personal space. I love my freedom. But I really want to share it with someone.

I just want to make sure that this person is the one. But only in time, it will unfold. I just need to believe that I will be able to polarize that one person. For I don't need a lot of people to be attracted to me. Just that one. That one person whose timeline falls within mine, whose readiness times with mine. Whose level of willingness to go through the seemingly repetitive and tiring process of getting to know meets the level of mine. Someone who knows that our interest may wane, or the fire may need to be rekindled once in a while because we are human.

Someone who knows that our sex may disappoint sometimes, and our moods go downhill. Someone who knows that we may be in our most horrible state not because we don't love each other but because we can be our truest self and we are willing to show our flaws, and yet we stay. Because we choose to nurture our love to grow bigger than our flaws and bigger than the reasons why most people give up.

To think of it, I don’t know why I'm beating myself up for not having found the one. I missed to celebrate my realization of who I am becoming now. I am becoming ready to give time, to give love, to understand, to be honest. I am becoming open to a lot of things to hopefully please my partner and make him happy. I am learning to forgive and understand and accept the reality of things. I am starting to see that all I can beat myself up for is when I don't follow what I know I should do and not the uncontrollable outcome even if I knew I stayed true to my values.

I don’t have the answers to all questions. But I try to come up with deeply penetrating questions that may lead me to self-discovery. I realized that when I started thinking about what the world must give me, only then I felt lonely. When I was so busy being my best, whether people accepted or not, I always felt full and abundant. Now when I think of what I should receive as a form of my self-serving gratification, the more I felt empty. Life has been great to me in every possible way. Now is when I am so not entitled to any form of emptiness nor even an atomic size of right to complain.

Perhaps I am failing to see how I am becoming a higher value woman. I become calmer and accepting. Warmer and more compassionate. I am more passive not because I give up but because I don’t feel the need to assert my belief or impose my opinion to others. I learned to save my energy for more creative things and just spend it on selected people.

I guess I need to remind myself to focus on being the better version of myself and not beat myself up for the delay of results I was hoping for. I must not lose sight of who I am becoming, how it nourishes soul and lifts my spirit. The external manifestation will always follow as nature takes it course. You keep telling me to be patient, I know it’s not my strong suit.

See you soon. Lutuan nyo ako ni papa ng chicharong bulaklak. :)

Edited by *Jessie*, 21 October 2019 - 01:08 AM.

#11074 Lablee

Lablee

Devirginized

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 07:47 PM

dearest, let me love you goodbye 😔

Attached Files

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users